Bewertungen für Accenture

Alle 12.179 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Productive and secure
Instructional Design Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka18. Jänner 2018
- Great work culture
- Flexible working conditions, for example, work from home
- Excellent Leadership
- Great benefits, for example, end-of-year bonus
good company overall
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London18. Jänner 2018
Good place to work overall, out of town travel can be difficult. Also it could be very difficult to find a project you like or which suits your experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, USA, UK18. Jänner 2018
One of the most professional workplaces that I have been part of.
Excellent work life balance.
Abundance of knowledge pool.
Excellent learning and knowledge management site.
Plethora of fun activities and people engagement.
Good management.
Stress on ethics and compliance.
The most difficult part was that advancement differs from one geography to another even though nobody admits to the same.
Independent decision making
Advancement
Productive and fun
Clinical Nurse Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu City18. Jänner 2018
Exciting and fun. The workplace is full of excitement and positivity. Helping each other was our top priority. I love working at Accenture because our team leaders and top management are always there to guide and support us.
Customer Service Representative
CSR (Australian Account) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines18. Jänner 2018
Accenture Philippines, Inc is a world class company. As a call center agent, I am privileged to work with Accenture.
I have handled an Australian account, we Filipinos served Australia's leading electric company.
freebies on awards
salary
Arbeitskultur
Awesome exposure to corporate world
Procurement Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17. Jänner 2018
A good place to work and explore yourself interms of talent. Good support from reporting managers. New comers are treated well. Traning sessions are really helpful..
Arbeitskultur
Fun place, Great time to know corporate culture
Process Executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu17. Jänner 2018
I learnt that how a corporate culture would be.
How to mold us into typical situations.
Every Friday they will conduct fun friday activity it is the most enjoyable part there
Free cab facilities
Arbeitskultur
good
Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Japan Island, LA17. Jänner 2018
There are a lot of pros working for Accenutre. They have great career opportunities, a never ending supply of interesting work, competitive compensation, wonderful benefits, great people, wonderful training programs, a tremendous number of brilliant professionals in their fields ready to help, and great core values.
Arbeitskultur
Productive, Innovative and Fun at Work.
Subject Matter Expert (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City17. Jänner 2018
Accenture is a great place to work. There are several training being offered to their employees. Working in a diverse community with different behavior and attitude is what I love. Handle different people and overcome stress and able to manage is what I learned as a Subject Matter Expert. The hardest thing I encountered is when different policies changes from time to time which causes errors in our end but overall still manageable. Most enjoyable part of working here in Accenture is the people around you, who motivates and appreciates things that you do. I also able to learn and do more, always thinking of new ways to better myself in this fast-paced industry. To do this, one should work hard 0 and continually improve.
Game Room.
Long Hour of Travel
Learning Hub , Great Management
IT Operations Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India17. Jänner 2018
My experience in Accenture -The place place to work, wonder people, lot to learn.Felt like home.
Any day given a change would like to join back the team.
Best Place to work
Talent Insights and Innovation (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA17. Jänner 2018
Accenture is one of the best places to work. It provides a very progressive environment for people to learn, grow and deliver results to clients. It has very good compensation and benefits package, collaborative and really smart people and a culture that promotes innovation
Vorteile
Opportunity to lear and grow, Travel opportunities
Nachteile
Very big company so difficult to navigate sometimes
I choose not to share
Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC17. Jänner 2018
As for the company I feel they are a good company. There us poor management and leadership on the Accenture Federal Services side of recruiting. If you are looking at doing recruiting stay on Accenture LLP side of the company.
Productive and good environment
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buenos Aires, Argentina17. Jänner 2018
I worked from Mondays to Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm. I home worked twice per week. I would distribute the tasks to the team members every morning and then work on my daily activities, which will include monitoring their work, dealing with daily requests from Accenture employees and having meetings either with my supervisors or with Accenture Germany.
I learned to work as part of a team and to use Microsoft Office skills much better.
The management was ok.
In our workplace there was cooperation among team members but we also work a lot under pressure, which was the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable was working with my team every day. The work environment is very good.
Arbeitskultur
It's a good place to work with a few issues
Management Consulting Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA 9410517. Jänner 2018
It's a good place to work, great people, great support network. Unfortunately, experiences vary project to project based on who the lead is. Some managers are more focused on their own targets that they forget the people component of the organization.
HR has some issues on how they treat resources from different geographies, especially with sponsorship.
Great culture and management
HR needs to be better
Very good
Automation Test Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayonne, NJ17. Jänner 2018
Great to worked with Accenture. Able to equalize job work and life balance. Management, job culture, compensation benefits and job security all are good. Great place to work.
good culture
Manager, Consulting (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London17. Jänner 2018
its a good company to work for. you work along challenging people and focusing on quality of deliverable.

Face to face Interactions with clients give you opportunity to polish softer skills
Arbeitskultur
Dinâmica, agradável e com estabilidade.
Analista de Dados (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Distrito de Lisboa17. Jänner 2018
Num dia típico de trabalho, analisava conteúdos de mídia digital e chegava a analisar cerca de 300 itens por dia.

Aprendi a dar valor para os meus companheiros de equipe e como eles podem adicionar individualmente e coletivamente.

A direção se importava muito com o bem estar do funcionário.

Sobre a cultura de trabalho: competitiva porém saudável, preza pelo bem-estar do colaborador.

A parte mais difícil era analisar itens de mídia digital com conteúdo gráfico.

A parte mais agradável era o bom ambiente multicultural em que falava inglês o tempo todo.
Vorteile
Boa sintonia entre colaboradores e ambiente multicultural
Nachteile
Conteúdos gráficos em análise de mídia digital
Arbeitskultur
Buen ambiente de trabajo. Aprendizaje.
Analista Junior (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid17. Jänner 2018
Muy positiva. Buen ambiente laboral. Aprendizaje. Accesibilidad a los conocimientos.
Arbeitskultur
Business & Integration Arch Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana17. Jänner 2018
A typical day at work would include at least 3 meetings, and its really fruitful for proper execution of work. I get to learn a lot in different aspects of work. The workplace culture motivates you and keeps you lively thorughout.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, but not my type of job
Business & Integration Architecture Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX16. Jänner 2018
Having a mechanical engineering background I was hired at Accenture and was rapidly placed on a technical role. Although I learned new things and technologies, I don't want to keep doing coding and development. I'm a more hand-on person and need more excitement and action in my career.

Gesamtbewertung