Bewertungen für Foot Locker

Alle 4.028 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Fun Easy Place To Work With Easy-going People
Part Time Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tempe, AZ16. November 2017
Working At Kids Foot Locker Was My First Job Ever So I Really Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into But My Manager And All My Co Worker Welcomed Me In With Open Arms. They Helped Me Learn At A Pace That Was Best For Me.
terrible place to work
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Eatontown, NJ16. November 2017
Management in the company is terrible including the district manager, the pay is not worth the struggle and stress that the company provides, no career advancement unless the district manager shows they really like you. Nothing in the company is based off of the knowledge or commitment that one shows for the company. Overall I would never recommend anyone to work for the district that I do.
discounts.
unorganized
Okay for teens
Lead sales associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA16. November 2017
The discount is okay but the pay should be more. I really love my manager she makes the day go by alot faster as well as the customers. I love talking to people
Fun Workplace
Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Aventura, FL15. November 2017
You definitely learn a lot, the company is very diverse in its employment. I started at Foot Locker as my first job and I really enjoyed so much to as that I changed my entire career path to business. I love the culture I represented and that is shown in my achievements with the company. Really awesome job to have but pay is definitely not competitive being that they ask for many hours and a lot of dedication. Because they are a corporation, their benefits are also very helpful.
diverse, fun, fast paced
long hours, underpaid
Fun Job , Fast Pace And Poor Management
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Junction City, KS15. November 2017
Footlocker Was the most fast Pace Job i Had , Once you clock in we stretch and its straight to work , we get scanning guns , we worked with shoes for the whole US , So our job was to find the matches put them in the right shoe box and get a bigger box and stack at the least 10 boxes of shoes in the box and send it to receiving . i Left because manage was poor The Managers used to smoke marijuana In the Parking lot during work hours so we had no help ,The Part I enjoyed Is The people That Worked actually Worked fast .
Fast Workers And 1hr Breaks
No Management
Arbeitskultur
Very fun environment to work in.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Christiansted, VI14. November 2017
Being that I was one of the Assistant Managers, it was a great experience managing a team of 9 Sales Associates. Everyone got along well with each other.
Vorteile
The ability to communicate with customers and help them select shoes.
Difficult customers
Nice fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coventry, West Midlands14. November 2017
Require a lot of you and sometimes push you too hard however overall a fun environment. Management at times do nothing and their job is easier than a normal customer service member.
Good discount
No pay rise
Sneaker Heaven
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB14. November 2017
If you love your shoes, footlocker is where its at. Amazing brands. Footlocker has alot to teach about the retail business. They have a great training program and lots of support from upper management when and if help and guidance is needed
sneakers
fun work place
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. November 2017
it was very interesting very understanding it made me believe that i could have a job without understanding i wanted to finish but it wasn't for me at the time but i love it
cool people
took up time
Fun and Casual workplace
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wisconsin14. November 2017
Foot Locker is an fun environment to work in. Fast paced, always chasing the next trend. However, the retail market is tough right now. Job security is low.
Vorteile
Fast pased fun and interesting market to work in. good people.
Nachteile
Bad market enviroment. Low job security.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work..if you work in the right department
Financial Analyst - Real Estate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. November 2017
Very collegiate environment and can be a great place to work if you work in the right department / for the right manager. Pay is OK if you're young and don't have a family.
discount; work environment
pay; management
Productive work place
STORE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Shellharbour Square NSW12. November 2017
hardest part of working here would have to be maintaining merchandise displays due to the fact that some customers always moving items to different shelfs other then that I loved this job
50% crew voucher
rude customers
Bad Pay
(Sr. Desktop Engineer) Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY12. November 2017
If you dont come in at a higher salary, dont expect it unless you plan to stay for decades, and that's not a guarantee. Too many situations occur where they promote from outside the company. People are complacent in their roles and hold the same position for years.
Arbeitskultur
I want this job so bad pleaz
Retail Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manukau City, Auckland12. November 2017
The reason I wanted this job is to help out my mum and my family to pay for the bills and do shopping to pleaz i need this job pleaz I'll be very happy
Free lunches
Foot locker review
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH11. November 2017
The people make the job and the manager kills the peoples morale, lack of hours, lack of opportunity and overall not the best place to work unless the location is good
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
its a fun experience
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD10. November 2017
Footlocker has its ups down
You get to meet new people
You get to learn more about sneakers
Its a good place to work when everybody is on the same page.
Environnent de travail parfait
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nancy10. November 2017
Bonne ambiance, l'équipe est accueillante.
Les objectifs économique sont intéressant
Equipe
Salaire
Arbeitskultur
Can be a fun place to work for based on location
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lake Grove, NY8. November 2017
When I first started at the company it actually was fun working for the company, once I started to get transferrred to new locations some challenges came about that I wasn't comfortable with.
Vorteile
Discounts, purks of receiving sporting goods and sneakers as gifts.
Nachteile
Long hours, budgets to limited staff, over worked.
Ambiente lavorativo accogliente
commessa abbigliamento (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Napoli, Campania8. November 2017
Questo lavoro mi ha permesso di imparare a gestire un attività molto ampia, poiche si interessava di vestire la donna l'uomo e il bambino/a...E non solo nell'abbigliamento ma anche per le calzature.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Very productive and fast paced work with customers coming in to shop
Salesperson/Stock-person (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL8. November 2017
A typical day at work would be like opening up and basically looking forward to what the day would be like. At the end of shifts at night when the store close we stay to clean and fill the wall with display shoes for the morning, zone everything up very neat for the next day so when it comes it would all be so simple. Go throughout the day assisting customers of what they are looking for. I learned at Foot Locker that you have to be human, and humble to help people out. It's all about smiling and keeping everyone happy. You can't get through days upset at the world for personal reasons so I try to stay uplifted and happy as possible to keep a smile on everyone's face. Management at Foot Locker is cool, well the ones I had at my location they were pretty laid back because i was an funny individual who could keep the day going and work hard to get customers to buy merchandise. Workplace was cool everyone was like family during holidays we would be around like a family sharing meals and good times together, on Christmas we would have grab bags exchange gifts and have food involved as well. It was really no hard part honestly, maybe at the beginning where I thought I would never learn where all the shoes was, but once i got that part everything else was very easy.The enjoyable part was just coming, and helping out with customers.

Gesamtbewertung