Bewertungen für Ingram Micro

Alle 1.170 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Once in a while we had party at company site and play water game
Inventory Control Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX22. Februar 2018
There was always a 10-15 minutes briefing from the manager on previous day work and our daily bill plan with emphasis on safety and 5s. Associates were given time for questions and answers period. Our manager was very opened and willing to assist when asked. We also received trainings on the job that enable me to become an Inventory Control Specialist. Our manager took us for lunch most often on Saturday and we discussed personal matters with him at that time.
Vorteile
yes free lunches as explained above and two 15 minutes breaks and 30 minutes Lunch
Nachteile
Longer time to be converted to company employee
good place to work
repack associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jonestown, PA20. Februar 2018
job need to be done to satisfy the customer but obliged to stay until all orders be cleared and the supervisors rushing the associates to clear the orders at time
Great job
Picker/Stocker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mira Loma, CA20. Februar 2018
A great job with lots of overtime. Great people. They pay for training and great experience. Vary fast passe job. Not suited for working students, they need full-time applicants.
Arbeitskultur
stand ups , elke dag met de operatie
Van TL tot nu workforceplanner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Waalwijk19. Februar 2018
Elke morgen houden wij die stand ups om de vorige dag door te nemen over wat ging goed en wat minder . Zo ook kijken we naar de ingezetten uren ten opzichte van de For Cast of te wel de aantal orders .
Voor mij als planner was dit zer belangrijk aangezien k samen met mijn collega deze planning moeten weg zetten .
arbeidsvoorwaarden
Nachteile
De juiste mensen op de juiste plaatst
Company without stable structure
Cost Override Representative - Accountant II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  National Capital Region19. Februar 2018
Work is not that hard
People were approachable and friendly. I enjoyed my stay there because of the people I worked with.
Management is not that stable
Multinazionale nel settore it
Software & Cloud Sales specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Settala16. Februar 2018
Azienda che permette la formazione e crescita nell’ambito it tecnologi
productive
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Millington, TN 3805316. Februar 2018
Not stressful and easy environment. Everyone got along great respected on another I really miss working there, there was opportunity for growth. Atmosphere was great as well
Ingram Micro
Program Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN15. Februar 2018
Over the past 2 years the company has gone through multiple layoffs. Unfortunately the employee development opportunities are not that great. Wish they took the time to keep and develop good employees.
Work from home
Too many layoffs
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Plainfield, IN15. Februar 2018
Its decent. Not a bad place to work. I just require more things to do to better improve myself. I enjoy to learn new things all the time to add to my skill base.
cafeteria
Pour débuter
Chef de produit (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lesquin (59)15. Februar 2018
Ingram est une entreprise sympa en tant que jeune diplômé, pour se faire une première expérience . On a pas mal de responsabilités et d'autonomie, en revanche le salaire est vraiment scandaleux et les opportunités d'évolution très rares. Le CE n'organise rien. Le service RH n'est pas des plus compétent, ils aiment enchaîner les CDD et annoncer à l'employé qu'il reste ou qu'il part le dernier jour de son contrat, ce n'est pas très respectueux . Malgré tout une bonne ambiance générale règne mais c'est surtout grâce aux animations financées par les fournisseurs. Restaurant d'entreprise pratique.
autonomie et responsabilités
Nachteile
salaire extrêmement bas, peu de perspectives d'évolution
Great
Sales Support Rep (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. Februar 2018
Good job and great people. There is a lot of opportunities to advance and become a good use in the company. There are good people here who are willing to help.
Excellent Company!
Senior Business Development Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL13. Februar 2018
Reorg in sales or I would still be working for Ingram. Loved the company and the management team. Excellent industry training and vendor training on all products. The freedom to run your territory as needed to tend to customer needs and introduce new products.
Excellent Leadership
Open and functional workplace
Senior Systems Engineer - SCCM (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA13. Februar 2018
Ingram Micro was one of the best jobs I ever had. The work was exactly what I was looking for. The opportunities to expand my skills were practically unlimited and very supported by management. The management style is not to micromanage but to empower employees to think outside the box and act on new or different approaches and ideas. The benefits and pay were excellent. I was sad when I had to leave and would work there again in a second. Just an incredible place to work.
Openminded management, resources, people
NONE
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work and they have a ping pong table.
Inventory Clerk research (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carrollton, TX12. Februar 2018
We had 2 ping pong tables there, we had commities for safety we had picnics every year I was given monthly awards at times as well as employee of the year awards I served on several different committies and audited 2 different departments a year. management was good and we had a good workplace culture. the hardest part was the auditing and the most enjoyable was doing the research.
Arbeitskultur
Depending on People you work with
Lead Repair Tech / IT Support / Repair Tech III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chandler, AZ10. Februar 2018
Great job start off a career with a big company but no real advancement. Pay rate isn't the greatest due to the competitive environment. Floor managers are easiest people to work with as you do your work and time they don't bug you however the upper management is something else. They're just hard to get a long with and don't listen to employees when they voice their opinions.
Great starter job
Nachteile
Need advancement and better pay for job roles.
not doing well
Order Picker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, TX10. Februar 2018
this is good steady work place if you doing well but the bill is too high and if they still having with company moving in and out having problem not good.
Fast paced
Configuration Tech II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Millington, TN9. Februar 2018
A typical day at Ingram was straight forward until the end of your shift. You may have a client's request at the last minute that would add an additional three plus hours to your eight hour shift; or your done for the day. Knowing how many hours one would work at the start of your day was always unpredictable. On the other hand the amount of experience one could gain was close to limitless. Ingram's clients always wanted what was current and trending therefore it kept its employee's current in the IT field. Management was always on deck and worked with its employees's from time to time. To insure all projects got out with high quality, and in a timely fashion. The hardest part of my position was my schedule. Knowing what time to be at work, but not knowing what time I would get off was truly a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my position was my work environment and the access I had to further my career.
Vorteile
Access to the latest tech on the market.
Nachteile
Not knowing what time I would get off.
lovely place
Warehouse Picker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  dsdfgsdf9. Februar 2018
its such a great work place the pay is sound they never hassle you alwasys l;eft to do your work on your own never hassle you and always leave you to do your work
Shipping Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Millington, TN7. Februar 2018
Going finding your forklift working in different departments working a lot hrs. Management was okay it was okay working there. Long hrs never new what time you get off.When you get off on time some days.
n/a
Fun colleagues
Licensing Quotes Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Upper Mckinley Hill, Taguig City6. Februar 2018
We start the day sorting out emails at the same time taking in inbound calls. Managers change every 6 months, but the team manage to handle SLA's and the volume of work given to us. The hardest part of the job is handling your own escalation and at the same time resolving them. But Ingram Micro taught me to become a team player and at the same time independent.
Free brewed coffee