Bewertungen für Marriott International, Inc.

Alle 5.095 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Fun work place
Housekeeper (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC20. November 2017
How to be a team leader and you can grow in the companies as far you want and you can have a balance in your personal life very good company if you work there it is very stable company.
Free lunch
Paid parking
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
work fun with good team
Executive floor Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangkok ,Thailand19. November 2017
I like Marriott Internation because they take good of care for associate first everybody work together like a family temporary until director.I would like to said Thank you for good experience in my job.
Free lunch, uniform
fast paced enviroment
Doorman, concierge (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Naperville, IL18. November 2017
i cant speak on behalf of all marriotts but the one i worked for didnt have room for more opportunities to grow, typical work day had the short staff overworked and under paid
productive workplace
Front Desk Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indian Wells, CA17. November 2017
A day at the front desk consist of check people in and out, dealing with varies issues, credit card handling, paperwork, but most importantly and enjoyable; having conversations with our guests.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
ok environment
Housekeeper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO17. November 2017
some people there make it an hostile environment and its not flexible for people who are single parents or have sick children but it was ok. I wouldn't be able to work for this company again because the time and my family life don't mix together it was either or and I'm a single parent so my kids came first and I lost my job because of this.
food, break
clock in time to early
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Great Culture
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Omaha, NE16. November 2017
Marriott is a great place to work. The associates I work with are like family. It has a fantastic culture which takes care of is associates and its customers.
Confused Direction--Lack of Solid Leadership
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Omaha, NE15. November 2017
Company is undergoing a merger with another large Hotel chain and significant restructure, causing extreme stress to their current employees in the process. It doesn't seem to matter much about experience or skill rather than who you are friends with or who you know in order to ensure you have a stable position. Lack of communication between departments is the norm and causes major issues as a result.
Hotel Discounts
Health insurance is outrageously priced, Senior Leadership is poor
Arbeitskultur
not a nice place to work
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bexleyheath, Greater London14. November 2017
I was interviewed and heard back a couple of days later where I was asked to go in for a trial day, I went in for the whole day cleaning rooms and then never heard from them again, if they do this on a regular basis then they are getting free labour, so I think this is a very bad place to work or think you are going to be working so beware if you are asked to do a days trial, ask if you are going to be paid or if not be prepaired for dissapointment.
free meal
Nachteile
no intention to employ people as always advertising for staff
my day
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN13. November 2017
Managing through emails, associates, and guest. I began my day by spending 30 minutes in each department (unless business called for more). I was there mostly for the associates during that time. However I also took advantage to talk to guest during that time too. I generally spent the first three-four hours of my day out in the hotel before heading to the office (unless a meeting/conference call, or an issue from over night need attention first).
staff
hours
Lots of learning experiences
Front Desk Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Orange County, CA13. November 2017
The company provides you with so many options to advance your career. I enjoy working for this community with a supportive management team who encourages us to follow our dreams
Fast-paced work environment, open-minded
Nachteile
Long hours, mostly weekends and nights
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
yes there is lot of fun i did.
Guest Service Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Goa13. November 2017
Goa marriott is a exultant property. I like the view in the room. when i am working they are come and help me and i also help them. i like the way to work in this hotel.
Mixed company
Waitress/Bar Staff (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London13. November 2017
Did an 8 week placement at the Marriott in Malaga, did a 10 hour shift and wasn't allowed a break or anything to drink is 30 degrees heat. Managers weren't very nice however this could be because I was on an internship.
favorable
Gerente de Ventas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad del Carmen, Camp.12. November 2017
excelente ambiente laboral.
trabajo en equipo
capacitación constante
oportunidad de crecer
n/a
Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Clifton Park, NY11. November 2017
I would like to thank the people that gave me the opportunity to evolve in this Company. I really enjoyed myself working for Marriott, and I would do it again. Thank you.
Good Staff
Amazing
Banquet Server (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD10. November 2017
You learn so much working at a place like this and your treated like a human unlike most jobs they feed you very well pay is excellent management will work with you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 17NeinMelden
Muy bien
10 años de expresiva (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  El Segundo, CA9. November 2017
Fue muy bien trabajar muchos años para ellos me sentí muy confortable ai me gustaba mucho lo q Asia
Si
Si
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
ok place
Kitchen Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY8. November 2017
a lot of cut throat acts with employees. management is good but the servers run the place. some nice staff but a lot of people try to make each other look bad
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 2Melden
excellent place to work
Server (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC8. November 2017
lot of information to learn very fast paced. Customer oriented and caring of all needs as guests check-in. Food is outstanding and unique and definitley know the meaning of fine dining
always learning and growing
high stress hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11NeinMelden
To many calls
Reservations Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cork8. November 2017
I am currently working for Marriott international, I really like the staff and working in a multicultural environment, but in the english line i receive around 80 calls per day, which i believe its to much.
benefits, environment
to many calls, salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Working here is everything
Server/Hostess (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX8. November 2017
Everybody is responsible respectful encouraging and very friendly working here was an amazing experience for me management was very good open door policy as well
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 2Melden