Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 960 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Great company
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN15. Februar 2018
Team is great working environment. colleagues are extremely nice, manager is great, directors are friendly, staff is very helpful, dining areas are great
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for
Regional Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gauteng15. Februar 2018
Calling on Pharmacies Dr and hospitals. New products each month and product promotion strategies changed frequently. Great management team, good culture in the company, interacting with my customers.
company perks
Culture d'entreprise
Chef de groupe Marketing (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Meylan (38)14. Februar 2018
Une excellente société où la vision de l'entreprise est expliquée , partagée, illustrée.
management
aucun
It was good to work
QA Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ13. Februar 2018
Pleasant atmosphere to work, managers are excellent no botheration if t=you complete the job in timely manner. Support staff is of old age but helpful, they do not have new technology experience.
Arbeitskultur
Friendly, desire to win the market
National Strategic Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote13. Februar 2018
Roche is a great place to work. Upper management is very transparent about corporate direction. They assist you in growing your career within the company offering a mentoring program.
Arbeitskultur
Sourcing Manager/Local Category Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca12. Februar 2018
Es una empresa que se preocupa por el bienestar de sus empleados, ofrece esquemas de salarios muy competitivos de acuerdo a habilidades y logros. Es un poco difícil escalar de puesto debido al tipo de industria pero a cambio siempre tienes excelentes capacitaciones y retos.
Vorteile
seguro medico privado para ti y tus dependientes
NA
excelente
Supply Chain Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca12. Februar 2018
excelente lugar para trabajar, lo recomiendo apliamente.
Arbeitskultur
Management change in HR service center
HR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN10. Februar 2018
Used to be a good place to work until they hired 'new and improved' managers for the shared service center. Pay/compensation is fine, vacation time is 15 days for years 1-5, management is horrendous. Micromanaged to the extreme. Don't complain openly or you will be fired.
very nice place to work
Oncology Medical Science Liaison (MSL) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris9. Februar 2018
it was very great to work at Roche as a MSL in France.
very interesting job
very good management
nice team
pleasure to work
big pipeline
lot of interest
Development
Drug Safety Analyst II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo7. Februar 2018
Great company to work, with excellent colleagues, opportunities to develop a carrier, visibility, great leaders, work-life balance, gym at the condominium, home-office once a week, etc.
Vorteile
Great environment, good restaurant and opportunities to develop the carrier.
Nachteile
Many meetings and bureaucracy.
Summary of Roche
Quality Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN7. Februar 2018
Roche has a very family orientated feel to it. Although once you are locked into a position it is very hard to advance further in the area. However, management style there is outstanding. The culture is very nurturing and stress free.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Great company
HR BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN6. Februar 2018
Roche is a large company with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Great company with great benefits.
Collaborative environment and great culture.
Vorteile
Dress casual, great benefits for Roche employees
Very competitive
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Productive and fun workplace
Job shadowing a senior scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cape Town Stadium6. Februar 2018
The corporate culture in Roche is excellent and it seems to be the stuff you read about in books. Management are genuinely interested in the opinions of other staff and there is cooperation between departments on projects
Arbeitskultur
Roche has empowered me to provide excellent customer support.
Senior Molecular Field Application Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN5. Februar 2018
I'm proud to work for a company that truly works to provide the best for patients. Roche invests the most back into R&D to provide what patients need next. My focus is on providing the best customer support so that the lab technologists can, in turn, provide the best patient care with their test results.
Vorteile
Roche cultural beliefs, employee benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Was great, now ok
Global Internal Communication Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Welwyn Garden City5. Februar 2018
Roche has been a great company to work for, but it is heading into challenging times and job security is being threatened. Overall, it's a nice culture, but issues with senior management.
global organisation
terrible systems and processes
very nice
Assay Development intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA4. Februar 2018
it was awesome working at Roche as a intern got to learn learn many things and also enjoyed the job culture which tremendously excellent. The laboratory work is more enthusiastic.
job cultre
nothing much less salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Challenging work but rewarding. Improving the lives of those impacted by cancer.
Sr. Manufacturing Technical Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Oro Valley, AZ4. Februar 2018
Great company. Engaged staff. Great collaboration. Large companies and corporate wide procedures reduce agility compared to smaller and locally owned companies. However, large companies provide better collaboration opportunities and technical resources around the world.
worst place i've ever worked in my over 30 yrs of experience
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ4. Februar 2018
I would not recommend this place to my enemy. I worked hard there and still I was made miserable on purpose so I would quit. when I didn't quit my team members set me up and blamed me for something I did not do. got a call the next day telling me not to come back.
nice cafeteria
full of 2 faced people
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Quality Company
Customer Care Associate/Tech Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN1. Februar 2018
Roche has established themselves as a leader in their industry. I really enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to work there for a short time.

My job here consisted of placing outbound calls in order to provide marketing support for the Accu-Chek blood sugar meter. I also worked as tech support to help educate customers on how to best use the product.

I would have gladly continued working here and attempted to advance further in the company if I hadn't been offered a job at Angie's List, where I ultimately wanted to work. The culture was laid back but also competitive.

The hardest part of my job was getting used to speaking with elderly people on the phone as they have a hard time hearing me. I eventually found a way to speak slowly and clearly without raising the volume of my voice too much. Other than that, I really enjoyed my job. It felt good being able to educate people further on the product and to help them live a healthier lifestyle.
Cafeteria with great food, Incentives
Low Compensation
Arbeitskultur
some really great people and great work environment
Technical Lead / Agile Coach (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco1. Februar 2018
some really smart people and a great work environment. The company is passionate about finding cures and helping people live better lives. Management is spotty, there are some terrific managers there and some that are petty and vindictive but that's probably true in most large organizations.

Gesamtbewertung