Bewertungen für The Body Shop

Alle 1.112 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Nothing special
Christmas temp (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bond Street Station13. Dezember 2017
good team to work with, learned about skincare, management do put alot of pressure on you, sometimes will make you stand outside in the freezing cold/rain to ask customers to come in. or as you to hand out leaflets outside whilst shouting the offers that we have in store as if its a market stall.
Vorteile
half price on all products
Great retail experience
PRODUCT CONSULTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bethesda, MD12. Dezember 2017
The store mostly focuses on sales. We establish the customers needs, demonstrate products for skin care or body and build a regimen (skin care) along with an incredible experience for them in order to make a long term client. I was led by great managers that cared a LOT about their workers. The hardest part of the job was keeping busy on down time and finding ways to be productive. My favorite part of the job were the wonderful people that I met (customers). The clientele was incredible. Body Shop (or the stores I worked at) attracted wonderful people into them.
Arbeitskultur
Room for Improvement
Sales Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA12. Dezember 2017
Can be a fun atmosphere during busy hours, but pushing to upsell all the time doesn't work with everything. Environment can be to cut throat at times, taking the fun out of it.
discounts, fun people
Nachteile
management too pushy when it comes to selling, culture is opposite of what the business is about.
High Volume and High Demand
Keyholder/Customer Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Oshawa, ON11. Dezember 2017
Very fun place, lots of great products and a fast paced environment. Great company with a great purpose to improve our planet!

Management is constantly changing and can be quite hectic. Usually understaffed making sick days and unavailable days an issue.
Great Energy
Understaffed
Good job
Production Operative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex11. Dezember 2017
The job was good and easy to do, talking to the other people was forbidden, the coordinators were not nice to people and that was the reason I have quit that job.
Positive happy environment
Assistant Manager (part-time) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Norwich City Centre, Norfolk10. Dezember 2017
I've been in my current role for almost 3 years, I enjoy my work but feel it's time to find a new set of skills, i believe in life that opportunity and job satisfaction comes to those that make efforts and work hard. I have learned how to manage people, computer skill, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
Vorteile
I enjoy my hours, and being able to walk to and from work.
The Body Shop is AWESOME
ASSISTANT MANAGER/SALES (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elmhurst, NY8. Dezember 2017
A typical day at work there is goal-oriented, everyone has a sales goal from manager to sales associates.

I learned about how much the earth has to offer from using the natural resources that the company used in there products. And how to set goals and having a plan in achieving them

Management was motivating and supportive to staff at all times

I really appreciated the teamwork effort that made the workplace driven.

The most hard part of the job was NOTHING

The most enjoying part of the was the HOLIDAYS.
Employee Discount
Poor Hours
Tres agreable
Vendeuse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Genf, GE6. Dezember 2017
Une expérience qui m'as bcp appris à gérer une clientèle exigeante
Arbeitskultur
A Company with a social conscience
Shop Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Alberta6. Dezember 2017
Typical day includes interacting with regular customers and providing product knowledge and personal service. This job requires a great deal of product knowledge but great training is provided. The management is great, always providing guidance and feedback but never overbearing or micro. The culture is fantastic. They encourage you to give back to your community through volunteering and creating community partners. I love the customers that come in. They need and want your help and are easy to interact with. The store team is fantastic to work with and makes every day enjoyable.
Vorteile
Community partnerships, training, teammates.
Love our team
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Belleville, ON3. Dezember 2017
I was so glad to join The Body Shop, it is a great company with amazing brand culture and value. It's not all about selling our product, it is also about telling people who we are and what we do to give back to the community.
Arbeitskultur
Management were not nice people
Lot Attendant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Golden Valley, MN2. Dezember 2017
I liked the job and all of the people besides the managers. They would look down on you like they own you and if you accidentally forget one thing, no matter the size in matter, your job was on the line.
pleasant work environment
Retail Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London1. Dezember 2017
brilliant positive work environment. Great management with a great team. i enjoy the challenge and thrill of sales, and customer interaction.
My personal lack of interest for the company made the job boring.
hours are not flexible
Slow paced but competitive
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Ana, CA30. November 2017
Your are scheduled based on your sales for the week. But if you aren't scheduled as often as another associate, you are not able to compete for hours
Terrible In Every Way
Full-Time Employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United States28. November 2017
The Body Shop; USA is disorganized from the top of the organization's hierarchy through the store teams.

The executive team is highly reactive, oppose to active. All programs have the same level of immediate urgency, hence losing all urgency. The organization can never seem to get in front of their problems and turnover is just the start. The store teams are highly over worked and work with bare staff, typically 1-1 coverage in most stores. This leads to unmotivated and tired employees who resent where they work. The regional teams, Regional Managers and District Sales Managers clearly feel the pressure of sales attainment and directly impose those stresses to their store teams. The executive team does not, in any way, flex their frustrations to turn deficit details into tangible programming to promote revenue and staff retention.

The executive team, from the top down are a disaster and a challenge to work for. There is no such thing as a collaborative environment, which is a large reason the business is failing across the board and poses inconsistent results in every category.

Additionally, The Body Shop does NOT pay a competitive wage for their store teams. Most other brands out-pay by a large margin. Look around at other brands before signing on or accepting the first offer. Save yourself the trouble... just don't apply.
Nachteile
Terrible executive leadership, constantly runs at a 40% discount rate, can't attract or keep top talent, did I mention terrible executive leadership?
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Very informative company
Saleswoman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Haarlem26. November 2017
The Body Shop is very good for the environment.
Once a year you have to do voluntary work.
You learn a lot about fair trade and environment.
I loved working for the Body Shop.
enjoyable work environment
Customer Consultant & Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON26. November 2017
TBS is a great place to work at if you enjoy cosmetics, beauty products, skincare and bodycare. A typical day at work consists of helping customers find products according to their needs. You learn alot about skin and body along the way.
Arbeitskultur
A dealer of 3 Wheeler vehicles.
Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kerala25. November 2017
Company was good in all aspects. Salary was okay as i was a fresher, new to the fields. So didn't expect much more from them.I completed my training successfully with appreciation from my superiors.
Empresa desorganizada
Vendas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florianópolis, SC23. November 2017
Apesar da desorganização nítida da empresa, aprendi muito sobre vendas trabalhando na empresa.
boring work place
Work Experience (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Poole22. November 2017
Easy to get on and do things as its never really busy, which sometimes means the day drags, the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers and staff being so friendly.
staff
dont get busy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
New way of thinking
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London22. November 2017
The Body Shop at Home is a great place to work in. You learn a lot very quickly and there is always new ideas to share with colleagues and customers. The job role is mainly based around creative sales and engaging with customers on a regular basis.

I've learned quite a few new sales techniques and how to deal with challenges that may arise, for example products not reaching customers on time and how to better engage with customers, i.e. via email, social networks etc..

Workplace culture is nice and very diverse - so you get to meet a lot of people from different backgrounds and try new things. The hardest part of the job would be facing challenges that you didn't see coming, but being patient and positive always helps, as help can come from any direction.

The most enjoyable would be receiving monthly bonuses like the body shop products and the consistent training that is available for whenever you need it and also your managers are always there to support via phone at short notice.
Vorteile
Diverse work life, bonuses and free products
Finding customers