Bewertungen für Thermo Fisher Scientific

Alle 1.623 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Document Writer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dartford, Kent24. Februar 2018
Thermofisher at Dartford is a pleasant place to work. The building is modern, the staff friendly. All contractors were treated the same as the permanent staff, with the only one exception - inclusion to bonus scheme.

Explanation, training and SOPs to meet job criteria is paramount within the company. Meetings for status checks held on a regular basis. Acknowledgement of a good job given where deserved.

Lack of headcount budgeting resulting in skeleton staff.
Vorteile
Contractors treated same as permanent staff
Contract position
Hate online job apps
Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY22. Februar 2018
Couldn't they have told me BEFORE I went to all the trouble to enter my information that I had applied to the job a month ago????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good company but
Account Manager/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Suwanee, GA22. Februar 2018
You are not rewarded for your hard work or education. Lack of advancement in the Atlanta location. Jobs are given to "friends" within the department with less education or knowledge.
stable company
lack of advancement in Atlanta
Great COmpany
Assistant Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX21. Februar 2018
Great Controller and CFO, very professional organization, excellent systems and working environment.

Easy commute and flexible hours.

Very fair management and great working environment.
Great!!
General Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlsbad, CA21. Februar 2018
I really enjoyed working here!! I felt accepted and my views were valued!! It was an enjoyable experience team was incredible. The people I worked with were also really nice.
great staff
It was a job
Product Manager (Contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco, CA20. Februar 2018
It would be good to have a biotech background if you want to work here. Science really drives every aspect of the business. Nice office with good views, although many people stuck in the dark cubicles in the middle
Pretty standard hours (9 to 5) Friendly people
Nachteile
Smart cookies work here, so competitive. Felt like some co-workers were watching to make sure you were working "hard enough, " yet don't feel anyone knew exactly what anyone else was doing (supervisor excepted of course)
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH20. Februar 2018
Patheon has some amazing employees and I've really enjoyed working with them over the years. There are people that have been here for over 35 years and they still care - I think that says a lot about who they hire.
Arbeitskultur
Good company and good benefits
Linux admin (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maryland20. Februar 2018
Company has good benefits and attrition is less. Management is good. Good for technology folks as they adapt to new technologies. The management and work culture is good.
Vorteile
Good benefits and good culture
relocation
Always On
Sr. Order Fulfillment Planner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC19. Februar 2018
This is a very fast paced environment. They try to bring fun into the work space but everyone is very busy. They started having most of the employees start working from home.
unhealthy work
Material handler 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frederick, MD19. Februar 2018
The way that facility is run is very unproductive and very cut throat.
I would not referrer anyone to work at the company.
if you have no kids a car and dont mind a stressful environment then this the job for you.
a job
everything
Fast paced
Distribution Tech (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Breinigsville, PA18. Februar 2018
Aside from working in cold chain, I love what I do. Complete opposite of what I'm used to, but change is good. It is definitely fast paced. My co workers are like family, I've never worked for a company that employees look out for one another, an absolute plus! My supervisor will also go above and beyond for his employees. If it wasn't because I want to move out of PA, I would definitely continue to grow with this company.
Vorteile
Supervisors go above and beyond for their employees
short breaks
Arbeitskultur
It isn't what it use to be
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Center Valley, PA18. Februar 2018
When I first started I loved going to work. This was for the first 1.5 years.
New VP started and gutted whole department.
No thought to how change effects peoples lives. I just hope Karma gives back to those that tossed good people aside.
Watch out for liars and those that take credit for your work. Document your butt off.

PTO is behind the completion.
Vorteile
Free Coffee, mostly nice co-workers, benefits
Nachteile
No direction, back biting, do not treat salary workforce like people
Basic documentation job
Document Control Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA16. Februar 2018
Very boring and rote. highly repetitive. Very mind-numbing doing the same thing over and over again. It was a documentation job, preparing for closing facility.
No micromanagement
Boring work
Strange Company - Very Ploitical
Operations Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rochester, NY13. Februar 2018
I had a 6 month contract. The compensation was very generous. The people I worked with were wonderful. However, the IT department was not responsive and the culture is very political and at times hostile. If the politics worked better, it could be a much better place to work.
compensation
IT & Politics
OK workplace
Machine Operator/Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rochester, NY13. Februar 2018
Always work hard. Team always double. Check your work. Safety come first when operating the machine Never walk away from your machine while running Always communicate, which is supervisor.
Free lunch
Short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Professional and developed work place
Research Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco, CA12. Februar 2018
The workplace is filled with professional scientist and development teams. The atmosphere is collaborative and friendly without being cutthroat or competitive. One draw back is the lack of communication between different departments.
Vorteile
free coffee and snacks, gym with activity director
Not commuicative amoungst departments
Great Company, but poor Marietta OH plant Mgt
Manufacturing Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Marietta, OH11. Februar 2018
Great Company, but poor Marietta OH plant Mgt. There is also a Mid Ohio Valley environmental (air, water etc) challenges to deal with...so good luck working here! The workplace culture also sucks! There is no advancement opportunities here and the people brought from the shop floor to management positions have no leadership or management at all!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Good place to work for 2 - 4 years
Operations (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Portsmouth, NH10. Februar 2018
Rotates Senior Leadership every (max) 2 years and changes direction, NOTHING ever gets completed resulting in significant market share losses and loss of talent. Company is a corporation build on acquisitions, nothing else.
pay
Senior Leadership
Arbeitskultur
Network Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY10. Februar 2018
I had a lot of freedom to manage my own time and to be creative. I ran the operation mostly by myself and I was free to treat my clients well. Great place to work.
Great job
Senior Site Specialist /Novartis Pharmaceutical (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Morris Plains, NJ9. Februar 2018
Great company to work for they trained you fully. Offer great time off holidays. Compensation is great Management open door policy. Great people to work for
Raises on a regular