Bewertungen für Thermo Fisher Scientific

Alle 1.477 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Productive Workplace to Learn and Excel
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA20. November 2017
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a wonderful workplace to collaborate. Management is very Impressive. Enjoyable place to work, Play and to Excel. I had learned a perfect work culture
Arbeitskultur
Good Company but need better management in certain areas
Picker/PutAway (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rockwood, TN20. November 2017
Great Place to work. Id reccomend it. Its not perfect but is good. They do a lot of training to ensure employees can deliver the best to the customers and there products. Some of the mangers have more control issues then needs to be allowed to certain job situations. Also need a more stable way to see Human Resources Personel. Instead of being via the phone and not have a actual HR Rep at the plant I worked for. Good Bemefits and Extras!☺
GREAT BENEFITS
Management and Supervisors
Stressful,Competitive and Understaffed
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Colorado Springs, CO19. November 2017
Work day starts at 0630 with production meetings. The site is under staffed. I learned more about new manufacturing techniques. There is no human resources on site. There doesn't seem to be team work between groups. The hardest part of the job is not having the tools and parts to complete the job. The most enjoyable part of the job are the individuals.
Arbeitskultur
lots of fun days at work
Supply Center Specialist Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tarrytown, NY18. November 2017
love my job hopfully i can find it when i relocate love the people i wouk with love being on site and remote. all my coustemers know me by name and i am a great asset
working remote
to much computer work
Arbeitskultur
Stressful workplace with overbearing managment .
Associate Manufacturing Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grand Island, NY18. November 2017
Immature co-workers will make you feel like you're in high school all over again. A lack of job security will make you fear of losing your job over small mistakes once they feel the need to terminate people to increase profits. Beware.
Thermo Fisher
HR Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA17. November 2017
Was with Fisher Scientific when it was purchased by Thermo. Difficult transition made better by communicative Human Resources team. Large company with many opportunities for advancement.
Arbeitskultur
Thermo was a great spring board I ended up at Teledyne from here
Thermoelectric Research Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA17. November 2017
We were working on thermo electric materials for extraterrestrial applications for what was known at the time as star wars initiative.
This was very challenging work and a lot of fun with great people.
Great coworkers
lack of advancement potential
At work
LEAD MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Framingham, MA17. November 2017
There are good development opportunities through internal and external training. There is flexible work if approved by manager. Good team collaboration to get work completed on time.
Arbeitskultur
ich war sehr zufrieden mit der firma dionex softron
Montagearbeiter endmontage (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germering17. November 2017
- Arbeitsklima sehr motivierend (früher)
- nach Übernahme starke Veränderung
Zuschuss für Essen, Getränke frei
----
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work for area would go back
Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marietta, OH16. November 2017
I have no tips nor do I want to talk about thermo it is a job and nice job for this area so there ya go I would work there again if had to most employees are very nice good people
Have nothing
Have nothing
Arbeitskultur
Repetitive work in a production environment, issues that are too big for a small team
Manufacturing Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlsbad, CA15. November 2017
The hardest part of the job is when you realize you're only as fast as your weakest link. If someone in the production line is slow and they don't move fast normally, that particular task can get very slow and boring after a while. There isn't much enforcement either. Too many employees waiting to be told what to do rather than taking initiative. Its a "what will I get out of it" culture sometimes.
Arbeitskultur
good
Java/J2EE Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coraopolis, PA15. November 2017
Great working atmosphere! I started as a contractor and recently was converted to a full-time employee and I never felt like a contractor during that time. I've always felt like I've had support and opportunity to expand my skill set. Upon the end of my contract, my manager was working hard to locate opportunities for me to stay with the company and really kept me updated on her progress. A few days into my new role …
Nice Place to work
Supplier Performance Analyst, Buyer II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA14. November 2017
Enjoyed the people i have met and worked with.
The supply chain department is well structured and staffed
with competent management. It is difficult to influence supplier
outcomes, and the buyer role should be either better defined
or changed to supply chain analyst or management role,
Gym on site
Infrequent promotion
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good Place to Start Your Career
Scientist I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA12. November 2017
For new grads, you'll get to learn a lot about the manufacturing industry and learn the company structure - how different departments intermingle and support each other. I don't recommend staying within the same department for very long. Most people who move up tend to move around. The people that stay within the department usually stay in their roles for a very long time and are unhappy.
Arbeitskultur
Counting and adjusting inventory counts
Sr. Inventory Control Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frederick, MD11. November 2017
My job was to cycle count the inventory for a bio tech company. I also took care of all metrics to send to managers. Worked with the labs to make sure their inventory was accurate and dealt with auditors.
Deskjob
lack of support
Good Place to work
Logistics Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX11. November 2017
Good place to work. Great coworkers and employees. The only reason i left was because the division was closing down and everyone at the facility was being laid off.
Good place
Manufacturing Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manatí Municipio, PR11. November 2017
A lot of team work is what is positive. Old facilities are the downside. Also, I was hired through a temp agency and was under contract. People had no way of being hired as full-time employee.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Thermo used to be a great place to work
Field Service Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Anonymous8. November 2017
This company has grown exponentially over the years and and is now only concerned with pleasing shareholders and profits. The morale in the field is terrible and management is only worried about the bottom line.
Arbeitskultur
OK, but needs management work
Site Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Louis, MO8. November 2017
The company is a good company, my particular work experience has not been good. Lack of training, advancement, management. Good working hours and benefits.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Training, advancement
Arbeitskultur
Nice job for a young person
Administrative Assistant II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN7. November 2017
The job does not pay well in comparison with other pharmaceutical companies in the area. The management team is somewhat political. The job is about who they know and like more than the qualification of the employee.

Gesamtbewertung