Project Manager Calibration Gasoline Powertrains
AVL LIST - Graz, ST
All coordination of series-calibration projects for the data input of the engine control device with responsibility technical aspects, project timing, budget and customer satisfaction.
Technical guidance of the project members
Project management - meetings, information flow, responsibility assignment, decision
Regular status presentations to the customer
Planning of project resources (staff and infrastructure)
General technical approval, responsibility for calibration data set
- Finished university study (advanced technical college, University of Technology) – mechanical engineering, vehicle technology, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engine calibration
- Sound knowledge in modern engine management
- Willingness to travel
- Structured, target-oriented of working style
- Good communication-, organization- and team skills
- Capabilities of negotiations in English
- Driving license for passenger car
Basis of negotiation is an annual salary of EUR 50.000,-- gross which may be increased depending on qualification and professional experience.
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application form or send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz
- vor 2 Jahren
Bewerben Sie sich von einem PC aus - Job per E-Mail zusenden
Indeed im: Mobile - Classic Format