Financial Solutions Manager 2
NetApp - Wien, W
As Financial Solutions Manager you arrange financing alternatives for customers who are purchasing NetApp Products. You will work closely with the Sales Representatives and Account Managers and directly with the customer to structure, price, and negotiate financing. This role requires strong communication and negotiation skills as you participate in negotiating with the customer. In addition, you will need a strong understanding of finance. You are a key partner to the sales team in your assigned area, in facilitating the closing of new sales and contributing to revenue generation.
Responsibility and Interaction:Responsibility:
- Support Sales Account Managers as they close sales by proposing and securing financing options within your assigned area.
- Manage the process of securing financing for customers including pricing, structuring, proposing and negotiating transactions.
- Help to plan sales strategies with the Sales Account Managers so that the strategy includes purchasing payment options.
- Participate in negotiations with key customers.
- Act as a program manager for supporting NAFS remarketing activities for all Channel, Reseller and Global Partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local banks and/or financial institutions.
- Perform budgeting, planning and analysis activities for Sales Operations.
- Work with the NAFS team to develop and document the processes for supporting indirect sales. Recommend process improvements.
- Work with the Systems Engineers to gain clarification on product configuration. Job Requirements Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned area to meet with Sales Account Managers, customers, and participate in meetings/events.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and leverage work to the appropriate level.
- Desire to develop programs that directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Solid understanding of engineering/technical, finance, sales and marketing processes and objectives, as related to product sales and support.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Is responsible for a specific Area install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects. Education and Experience Education & Experience:
- 8 to 12 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Finance, Business; or related field is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel. Posting Category Sales Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location AUSTRIA - Vienna Requisition Number 20595BR
- vor 3 Jahren
Bewerben Sie sich von einem PC aus - Job per E-Mail zusenden
Indeed im: Mobile - Classic Format