Bewertungen für 3M

3.168 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 3.172 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It Depends on Your Work Team
Senior IT Finance Reports Developer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX24. März 2019
I was just a three months consulting job at 3M for Finance Reporting role. I believe having the right manager and being in the right team makes a big difference in 3M.
Arbeitskultur
productive exciting place to work
Material Handler/Labor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA21. März 2019
3m was great place to work, business closed and work ethics was carried to different agency It was like working in a bio lab because of the materials being handled there
manufacturing
business closed
Arbeitskultur
Great benifits! Good managment, good job!
Nip Roll Tooling Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Menomonie, WI21. März 2019
Good coworkers, good managers, great equipment, air conditioned buildings, good ergonomics.

I liked working there and would have liked to stay.
I needed a little higher income and had to pursue elsewhere.(the pay was good)

The benifits were great and very reasonably priced!

I would recomend 3M to anyone!
Vorteile
Air cond. Good cafeteria food, good culture.
Nachteile
No tobacco use allowed on property.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with 3M. Best of luck in the future!

Arbeitskultur
Wish i still worked there
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cumberland, WI21. März 2019
I really enjoyed working for 3M in the past. Great environment, decent people. The work was interesting in my department and each day was a little different.
Schedule

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working at 3M, and wish you the best in the future!

4,0
sécurité
conducteur de conditionnement (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Beauchamp (95)21. März 2019
poste autonome bonne ambiance participation a groupe de travail
salaire
travail en 3x8
Arbeitskultur
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, etica respeito pelos funcionários. Recomendo.
operador de maquinas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manaus, AM20. März 2019
Ótima empresa valoriza seus funcionários, etica respeito umas das bandeiras da empresa proporciona condições de trabalho sempre levando em conta a opinião do colaborador. Recomendo.
Vorteile
Transporte, Treinamentos, oportunidades de crescimento alimentação de otima qualidade cursos técnico Senai.
Nachteile
A comunicação 3T e estágio para o colaborador.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent team environment and work life balance
Dental Setup Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maplewood, MN19. März 2019
Great training programs and you always feel part of the team, and managers trust us to do our job without micro managing. Meetings are a little excessive, however understandable with all that needs to be communicated with such a large company.
Vorteile
Onsite Gym, Onsite Cafe, Excellent retirement options.
Nachteile
Such a large campus takes time to get around and parking can be difficult.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and are so happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with 3M.

Awful culture
Production Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MO19. März 2019
This was an absolutely ridiculous experience. The supervisor was incompetent. Many of the personnel were unqualified for their job. Management did not care about inappropriate behavior by some employees such as touching and arriving for work intoxicated. What a joke..
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Everything else
Dont do it
Customer Service Representative 3 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote19. März 2019
This company treats its employees like swine and just keeps rotating the old class out and the new class in. The care zero about your well being. Forced to drive in dangerous winters snow storms while management stays home, or you lose you job. Forced OT. The nasty examples can go on and on, but the point dont do this to yourself, this company cares noting about you only how hard they can work you until you break and then they fried you and new person in right there to jump in. Its a give give to them relationship

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very disappointed to hear that you felt that the company didn't care about you. We offer flexible working solutions so that employees can stay home or work remotely when necessary. We also strive for our employees to have a healthy work/life balance. We really appreciate you providing this feedback, and wish you the best in the future.

2,0
Great...if you're midwestern
Manufacturing Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN19. März 2019
3M is a phenomenal company. There are a lot of opportunities to meet people, learn and grow. You HAVE to be midwestern though... Most manufacturing locations are in small dinky towns in the middle of nowhere with no chance for growth or promotion; people who have the nice positions stay for life, it's extremely stagnant.

In order to reap any of the benefits of this company, they require you to move back to headquarters in St. Paul. Annual bonuses are taken out of your base pay and returned to you. Pay is not competitive (often <95% market average). Manufacturing plants are constantly being "LEAN" and thus will have 50% of the headcount that they require. You'll easily be doing the work of 3-4 people while being underpaid.
Vorteile
Decent health insurance benefits, fantastic pay/travel/perks/accommodations if you live in Minneapolis/StPaul, Promotions once a year if you live in MN
Nachteile
Midwestern pay, required to be in Minnesota, no perks outside of HQ, manufacturing jobs are in the middle of nowhere, Outside of HQ will work you to the bone, No chance for promotion outside of HQ
25. März 2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you don't feel like the pay is competitive within the industry, and that you feel restricted to the Midwest. We would recommend you sitting down with your manager to discuss your concerns and wish you the best of luck.

Excelente ambiente laboral
Supervisor de Producción (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Monterrey, N. L.15. März 2019
3M purification es una empresa comprometida con sus empleados,desarrollo y capacitacion dentro de la empresa.
Ambiente laboral
Salario
bad company
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA14. März 2019
People all over others peoples business. Bad supervisors with no people skills. HR always on superiors side. No life balance, upper management just cares about their own benefit.
20. März 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you felt you experienced poor management and work/life balance during your time with 3M. We have passed this review on to HR in Irvine, and wish you the best in the future.

buen ambiente de trabajo
Promotora De Minas en Drummont - Cerrejón (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  la loma cesar12. März 2019
me leva ala las 3:50 am tomaba el bus llegaba ala mina a las 5 am desayunaba y iba de area en area a capacitar a los trabajadores o estaba en el ciclo de entrenamiento dictado capacitacion en el ciclo de entrenaminto.
viaticos
lejos de mi familia
Loved it
Plant Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Valley, NE12. März 2019
I loved my job at 3M , I worked in silicone and everyone was so helpful, unfortunately I had a family emergency and needed time off and had to quit. I would go back in a heart beat. Great pay, benefits and people. Get lots of OT so not for the weak.
Pay OT, Benefits and People
Arbeitskultur
Flexible start time/end day; friendly
Project Coordinator and Packaging Graphics Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edina, MN12. März 2019
3M recognizes that safety getting to work and leaving is just as important as actually working on-site. They allow for a flex-time start so you are not stressed out by the time you arrive at the job sight. Then, of course, you work your 8 hours and leave accordingly. The people are friendly. It seemed as if people didn't have a whole lot of opportunity to move to different roles. They simply stayed in the role they were hired. That was an observation. You will work hard. The have a whole lot of onsite resources available at the campus, allowing for employees to bank, visit a doctor, purchase their product. They also promoted other vendors coming in to allow for employees to purchase on their lunch breaks, allowing some conveniences for the employees. There didn't appear to be significant collaboration of employees sharing in knowledge/technology exchange. If you had a leader, you may experience it, but that was dependent on that teams leader. Seen more of that in smaller companies. There seemed to be young experienced folks being placed in fast track positions, but without any tenure experience and proven sales in their back pocket. It's tough being managed by someone that has no proof that they are driving the right direction. It would have made more sense if they were partnered with a senior person to help build trust among the team and they had a minimum of 2-5 yrs tenure with qualified documented experience to support why they should be fast tracked; even if it was with another company, it would have made sense.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review and all of your input. We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your time with 3M, and really appreciate you taking the time to share all of this with us.

Areas de aprendizaje
ASISTENTE DE PRODUCCION (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Luis Potosí, S. L. P.11. März 2019
3M es una empresa de aprendizaje pero no hay oportunidad de crecimiento, por lo mismo de que casi todos entran por outsorcing
PRESTACIONES
AMBIENTE LABORAL
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work with excessive overtime
Production (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MO11. März 2019
The job is easy enough, the pay is good, the benefits are okay, but the mandatory overtime makes having ANY life outside of work impossible. Working mandated weekends for months on end. The only way to get a day off is to use your vacation. The management is good but dealing with the human resources department is terrible.
Vorteile
Pay and benefits are okay
Mandatory overtime is inhumane
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
19. März 2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very disappointed to hear that you feel overworked and think that HR is difficult to talk to. We’ve passed this review on to HR in Columbia, so we would recommend sitting down with your manager and HR to discuss your frustrations.

Arbeitskultur
Hard Working, Dedicated? Check out 3M...
Leadership (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Prairie du Chien, WI11. März 2019
I was taught to work hard and have dedication and those attributes have paid large dividends working at 3M. From my humble beginnings as a green manufacturing, wide-eyed temporary employee, to now having management responsibilities over multiple technical departments, 3M has provided, not only great benefits and a secure financial income for my family, but a fulfilling and challenging career with limitless potential for growth. I have had the opportunity to travel to other countries and see what makes 3M great. That is ethics and their embrace on diversity, and how that is inspired upon their workforce. I have had the privilege to work for 3M over 25 years and have seen a great deal of change, and sometimes questioned some decisions. However, in the end those decisions are made to ensure we stay true to our vision: 3M Technology Advancing Every Company, 3M Products Enhancing Every Home and 3M Innovation Improving Every Life. I'll leave you with one final thought. Can you find another company that has the wide-ranging portfolio to make a positive impact on every life in the world?
Vorteile
Focus on the Customer, Leading Technology Company, Diverse, Ethical and a Large Portfolio
Slower reaction time

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you sharing all of this with us and love to hear that 3M has provided so much opportunity for you. We take great pride in advancing our employees and improving lives, and we are so happy to hear that you have experienced that.

Arbeitskultur
Pay was amazing if you worked like a slave in extreme hot and cold temperatures. You are not a person there, but a number. Management will give you po
3M warehouse Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  DeKalb, IL11. März 2019
HR is amazing but l seriously hope that they will come inside the warehouse more often to see what’s really going on with MGMT. Allorders are in a timely manner and if you don’t put the order in a certain form, than it takes you longer to finish the order and that’s a point and if you get an error that’s another point and God forbid you say hello to someone when a Sup is passing by, that’s another point and your out the door.
Good pay checks
Mgmt are seriously strict
19. März 2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. We are disappointed to hear that you felt you experienced poor management during your time at 3M, and we have passed this review on to HR in DeKalb. Thanks again and we wish you the best.

4,0
great and oroductive
Manufacturing production operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ames, IA10. März 2019
solid work place, independent work environment. I've learned how to operate heavy machinery and with my engineering background has allowed me to make suggestion to processes
great benefits
short break

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that overall you are enjoying your time with 3M and really appreciate you sharing this with us.

Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei 3M. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage