Bewertungen für Abbott Laboratories

Alle 3.249 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great place to work!
Senior Program and Project Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waukegan, IL16. Oktober 2018
Excellent and work life balance! Family oriented and excellent tuition reimbursement. Awesome mentoring program and growth opportunities.

Many benefits and discounts.
Arbeitskultur
Local totalmente agradavel de trabalhar
Promotor de Merchandising (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP15. Oktober 2018
O dia mais corrido era sexta feira,em que uma vez por semana fazia um evento nas farmacias(roteiro rotativo semanal),aprendi no ambiente do trabalho muita coisa,aprendi a explicar detalhadamente o produto aos clientes e farmaceuticos,algo que no começo pra mim era bem dificil.A direção e gerencia,eram totalmente presentes no meu dia a dia ,dando total suporte e suprindo qualquer tipo de duvida sobre meu trabalho.A cultura do trabalho era bem dinamica ,em que ao chegar no local tinha total respaldo para fazer meu trabalho,alem do ambiente ser totalmente agradavel, não me lembro num momento de dificuldade do trabalho,porem gostava e gosto da aera de merchandising.
condução
roteiro
Challenging
Regulatory Affairs Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Taguig, NCR14. Oktober 2018
The company challenges you to leave your comfort zone to be able to step up and meet company standards. They provide great training and welcome professional growth.
Statistician In Abbott
Sr. Manager Principal Biostatistician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana14. Oktober 2018
Life is busy, Mostly work on outsourcing model. So at at time you will have several deliverable to review and confirm.
Facility wise excellent, free food, free breakfast and snacks, and all you need in a job will be available here.
Vorteile
Free breakfast lunch and snacks
work load
Arbeitskultur
Mucha presión,poco reconocimiento nacional, mucho reconocimiento inernacional
Médico Laboral/Corporativo GOHS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de méxico12. Oktober 2018
Es una empresa altamente demandante, poca capacitación ,asumes responsabilidades interesantes aunque no hay retribución adicional.El salario no es bajo pero no está de acorde con las responsabiliddes. Mi experiencia fue que tuve mas reconocimiento internacional que apoyo de algunos de mis jefes directos,por lo que mi crecimiento fue mas bien por oportunidades que vinieron del Corporativo no por que tuviera un plan de crecimiento.Las prestaciones son muy buenas y el ambiente llega a ser estresante aunque tambien retador y motivante.Hay cierta estabilidad aunque si decides irte no parece importarles aunque te consideren un buen elemento despues de13 años.
Vorteile
Buenas prestaciones, ambiente retador, en su mayoría el personal es amable, practicas el ingles permanentementey cálido
Nachteile
Poco interes en retener a los empleados, poco apoyo gerencial
A Great Learning Enviroment
Senior Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  محافظة القاهرة12. Oktober 2018
Before working in Abbott I was a shy low confident person , Abbott gave me a chance to get out of my comfort zone which felt much better leading me to achieve all the goals i have ever wanted from being a Best Achiever to giving Training Courses to Abbott Empolyees.
Dealing with different types of customers and overcoming challenges as Medical Representative gives this job a great taste. Abbott has facilitated this my providing us great trainings throughtout every year. Also being part of the Mini-MBA course has gave me a chance to think differently towards the business. Understanding how bigger challenges can be broken down into smaller easily solved ones.
Arbeitskultur
Pretty Exciting place specially for career growth
Regional Medical Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka11. Oktober 2018
Working in a MNC like Abbott is a dream come true. Rated as one of the top generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, Abbott helps each individual to grow in their career and at the same time, it helps and caters to the need of the employees. Involvement with external as well as internal stakeholders during their work gives an immense experience and a wonderful work culture. A a role of regional Medical Advisor, i did grow and matured in my role and its a right moment to advance in my field.

Great Work Culture
Stressful work
Good group of people.
Sr. Automation & Process Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fairfield, CA9. Oktober 2018
I found that the people I worked with were great. I was a contractor so I got OT. There were many manufacturing challenges that needed to be solved. Either you liked it or you did not like it.
Free Zone bars.
Nachteile
I was not a FT employee.
Arbeitskultur
la cultura laboral es bastante buena
fabricador y llenador (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.9. Oktober 2018
aprendi a preparar soluciones, llenado y empacado de las mismas
Abbott
Sr Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Little Canada, MN9. Oktober 2018
My direct supervisor is wonderful. upper management is not very in tuned to what is going on with their employees which leads to decisions that need to be adjusted immediately. there is also not recognition when it comes to employees going above and beyond what their current roles are. Raises are also very, very small.
current supervisors
Nachteile
break tracking, poor upper leadership
Alternance très agréable
Dessinateur industriel / Architecte de laboratoire (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rungis (94)9. Oktober 2018
Entreprise agréable, culture d'entreprise "à l'américaine" avec ses avantages mais aussi ses défauts...

Très bon CE en revanche !
I like to work in there
Electro-Mechanical Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX9. Oktober 2018
I like to work in there but they did not hire permanent from 2001,
The manager was friendly, they know how to handle with the job/ employees.
The vibration was good
The benefit was good (if you are permanent, but I'm not)
But company outsource to Singapore
Arbeitskultur
This was a comfortable place to work and I felt appreciated for the job that I did.
Supplier Quality Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lake Forest, IL8. Oktober 2018
This was a comfortable place to work and I felt included in the business as a contractor. I would like to find another position with this company. I believe that I can offer a lot of expertise to the business needs.
Nice people
Machine Operator/Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Temecula, CA 925917. Oktober 2018
Working in this company is actually fun We are busy but the works are not so hard. it is a repetitive work so it is really easy. people are nice and fun to work with.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent company and benefits, incompetent and unprofessional management
Warehouse Clerk/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barceloneta, PR7. Oktober 2018
I have a lot to thank to Abbott for what I have learned, great pay and benefits. Unfortunately, here in Puerto Rico most o managers are or incompetent or just don't have the required people skills to create a positive and engaging work environment. Hard to work with a manager that's been cherry picked for a position that know less than you and thinks his positions makes him more knowledgeable than the people who work everyday doing the same thing. To many bosses, few leaders.
Great pay and benefits
Nachteile
If your stuck with a "boss" not a "leader"...good luck.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent place to work , everyone is supportive if you need any help
Software test engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX5. Oktober 2018
Very helpful staff if in need of any help. Work-life balance as they have numerous activities wherein employees can socialize and gather. Abbott pays attention to employee requests and aptly acts towards improving conditions.
Nice place to work
Sample/Sales Compliance Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stelzer Road, Columbu, Ohio4. Oktober 2018
I loved working for Abbott it's a great place to work. I learned a lot and the company culture is very good. Promoted several times. Needed more time to complete task, and less time spent meetings.
Great benefits
Somestimes long work hours
Arbeitskultur
Ótima empresa muito séria e empenhada em seu négocio
REPRESENTANTE - EFETIVO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP4. Oktober 2018
Uma oportunidade única de aprender novas ferramentas e novas técnicas de vendas cursos online afim de estruturar o funcionário a ser mais assertivo em seu papel também tive a oportunidade de atuar no interior de São Paulo gerenciando os contatos médicos empresas com alguns eventos bem sucedidos junto de professores e residentes da faculdade Unicamp de medicina além de atuar com vendas sobre os Pdv´s da região
Vorteile
Empresa com tradição no meio cardiológico e marcas estabelecidas no mercado
Nachteile
variação cambial pois entregavamos os resultados em outra moeda
Arbeitskultur
Productive, always learning something new
Business Systems Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Abbott Park, IL4. Oktober 2018
Working with top notch talent allows you to grow and want to succeed more, learn more and do your best. Leadership for the most part was very empowering, open.
Good morale
Nachteile
Some people with silo agendas, rare however
Tốt
Medical Representative Hospital (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bình Dương4. Oktober 2018
Làm việc thời gian cố định, 8h/ngày từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
Tốt
áp lực lớn
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Abbott Laboratories. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage