Bewertungen für Abbott Laboratories

Alle 2.279 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
It is exciting
Produce medical device (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth, MN21. Februar 2018
It is exciting. It is very friendly environment and people.The Supervisors and group leads are committed to for the growth the company.The employee are confident to achieve their daily goal.
Arbeitskultur
Not recommended for support roles
Product Marketing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Clara, CA21. Februar 2018
If you like long hours in a short staffed organization, then this is the place for you. The systems used are very antiquated as well. But some people like that. Unfortunately, it delays deadlines, etc. Working in high tech most of my entire career, this is a very slow reacting environment. Wasn't for me.
Some kind people
great company
Conference Room configuration, mover-Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lake County, IL21. Februar 2018
great place to work for, I would like to rejoin the abbott team. Abbott is like family,I look forward to taking care of my clients here at abbott,,abbott is fast paced so we are always ready to respond to all clients in a split second.
Arbeitskultur
Team spirit in achieving goals
Regulatory affairs associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20. Februar 2018
Achieving goals as set is the business of the day and that is achieved by highly qualified personnel with the help of supporting Human Resources department. I enjoyed the team spirit that existed across various departments.

I had a chance to interact with colleagues form sales and marketing departments while I was in the regulatory department. I learned a lot about the trends in the market.
Petrol Card, Free lunch
Arbeitskultur
Active and fun place to work
SALES MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangkok Thailand20. Februar 2018
I had a great time with co worker and my supervisor. Only the reason that I have to leave because of my family needed to relocate. and see their successful in the jobs. The compensation is wonderful. I loved to trained my sub ordinates.
great benefit
stress
Arbeitskultur
Productive and friendly co-workers.
GUIDE WIRE OPERATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barceloneta Zona Urbana, PR19. Februar 2018
This is sincerely the best work experience that I have ever had. I strongly recommended it without a doubt. A lot of overtime if you want to and flexible hours.
Overtime
Produktiver Arbeitsplatz
Marketing Assistentin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden18. Februar 2018
Lange Arbeitsstunden, viele interne Softwareprogramme, Management extrem profitorientiert und eiskalt im Umgang mit Kollegen, Arbeitsplatzkultur - Openofficeplan wie im Hühnerkäfig. Am schwierigsten ist der respektlose Umgang mit Mitarbeitern, am besten ist dass ich selbstständig arbeiten durfte.
Relativ gutes Gehalt
Extrem hohe Arbeitslast/lange Arbeitsstunden
Arbeitskultur
one of the better healthcare companies
Manager; Business Strategy & Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lake Forest, IL17. Februar 2018
good culture, but too many old timers sticking around for benefits/packages. if you're a self-starter, you'll probably be a rockstar here. give it a shot.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Agradavel de trabalhar
Executivo de Vendas (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP16. Februar 2018
Gosto muito da cultura de trabalho. Não gosto da remuneração fixa. O variável também nao é muito expressivo.
ambiente agradavel
Baixo salario fixo
Excelente lugar para trabajar
Representante de Compras Estratégicas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.15. Februar 2018
Gran empresa que se preocupa por los empleados y genera un ambiente laboral adecuado para realizar tus actividades, siendo flexibles y siempre acompañándote para cumplir los objetivos en conjunto.
Vorteile
Gran Equipo, crecimiento profesional, empresa global
Muy complacientes
A Work Day at Abbott Labs
Help Desk Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barceloneta, PR15. Februar 2018
System user support and Help Desk Support. Involve in different task without minimal supervision in effective matter. Most enjoyable part at this place was to learn more about the pharmaceutical industrial.
Excellent
Industrial Project Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH14. Februar 2018
Great place to work and grow in your profession. The people are very professional and up to date in the operation of the company. Opportunity is for the taking.
Opportunity
Politics
Arbeitskultur
Assembly/ Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Temecula, CA14. Februar 2018
I felt like was working on a product that saves lives. I enjoyed the challenge that the work environment presented, fast pace. It helped me to be more organized and learn time management. I really enjoyed working for Abbott. I was in shape because of the work place gym, and the cafeteria had great food.
Many benefits
Lay off threat
Maintenance Electricin
Maintenance Electrician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sturgis, MI14. Februar 2018
I enjoyed working here. I received my electrical apprenticeship from Abbott. I received training on VFD's and PLC's. I gained experience on boiler operations and product conveyor and packaging systems.
medio
Regulatory Affairs Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid13. Februar 2018
es un buen ambeinte laboral, pero no tienes facilidad de quedarte. sobretodo en la division que yo estaba que iba muy mal....
Arbeitskultur
Good company with excellent compensation packages.
HR SERVICE CENTER SENIOR MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barceloneta, PR13. Februar 2018
Good company with excellent compensation packages. Excellent benefits programs. I substantially learn during my career path in Abbott Laboratories with extensive exposure to international business through our their affiliates in Europe and Latin America.
Pretty Good Compaany
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Midlothian, VA13. Februar 2018
This was a really great company to work for, i was glad to experience the drug screening industry and its in's and outs's. I was a scheduler and i learned a lot.
Good Atmosphere, friendly people
Short breaks, Occurrences, Meeting monthly goals
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Document Control
Document Control Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX13. Februar 2018
Writing SOP documents.

Updating old SOP's.

Review all documents, file and distribute as necessary.

Worked with Engineers, and cleaning up paperwork.
Work Schedule
Long Drive
Arbeitskultur
Quality Assurance Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Temecula, CA12. Februar 2018
Work with the developers, project managers, business users to address and collaborate the daily tasks, issues, and defects. The team collaborates daily to address ongoing issues.
Great work environment
No free food
Stable Work Place
UNIX System Administration (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX12. Februar 2018
I worked as a paid intern, the job was good, I enjoyed applying my skills and learning new ones while at this job. But, I knew when I graduated I would not be allowed to work at Abbott unless I found a permanent position. They offered one at Illinois, but I could not accept one that far away.
Vorteile
No stress, controlled my direction for the day, learning evironment
Nachteile
At least in my field of study, little to no opportunities

Gesamtbewertung