Bewertungen für Accenture

Alle 16.386 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
This was my first company
Transaction Processing New Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu24. Mai 2019
Accenture was my first company .
It helped me to learn new skills and help gain experience in the field of accounting. I loved my job at Accenture
Arbeitskultur
Fun loving and awesome people
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon24. Mai 2019
Everything is process driven which makes life easy for people.
Interpersonal skill is vital to be successful.
Management style is micromanaging
Hardest part is long hours
Consummate thought leadership
Director-Cloud Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA24. Mai 2019
I joined Accenture with the expressed purpose of re-inventing my approach to selling and business development. Clients want to speak with client facing representatives who possess a deep understanding of their challenges and who can lead teams that can deliver to a positive outcome.

To this end I experienced tremendous professional growth as I engaged both in business development as well as in the delivery process.

It is better to have grown up within Accenture than join as a senior level position in most cases as the organization is Byzantine.
There is a lot of non-local travel that takes you away from family more often than not.

Accenture is a great company correctly perceived as a global thought leader. The focus is on $30M contracts and you need to have the right network within the firm to associate with those opportunities.
thought leadership
travel, MD versus Director challenges, cross group conflict
Global Company
PMO Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  NCR24. Mai 2019
hardest part is the work life balance as you have to work overtime. Good thing about the company is that you have work from home and work near home options
Vorteile
Work from home, work near home
long hours of work
Avis
Administratrice de S.A.P., Ingénieur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris (75)24. Mai 2019
J’ai eu une bonne expérience de travail chez Accenture en Inde
Team Lead
Team Application Development Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana24. Mai 2019
Worked as Application Development Team Lead at Accenture. Accenture is good company and Care for employee and provide lot opportunity. It is a good company.
Good company good people
Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India24. Mai 2019
Best people and Inclusive.
Work culture is good.
Flexible Timings
Management not so helpful
Salary Benefits are not much
The most enjoyable part is that there is equality and no hierarchy, if you are good at what you do, you will be appreciated
Arbeitskultur
Great place to begin a career
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL23. Mai 2019
Great place to begin a career. Opportunity for advancement; excellent benefit package; potential for world-wide travel. Ethically driven organization dedicated to ensuring employee success.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa boa de se trabalhar
Analista (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ23. Mai 2019
Empresa com visão no crescimento dos profissional.
Empresa boa
Puxado de horário
Arbeitskultur
Technical/Executive Leader with a fun streak!
Senior Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON23. Mai 2019
At my current employer I became very involved in the contract and account management aspects of the engagement - helping to increase the scope of responsibility by 40%. The proposal was based the consolidation of support and operations into a cooperative team allowing free communications and mutual support.

This was done through the introduction of a continuous improvement process that permitted the team the ability to examine, propose and correct deep seated issues within the applications. The result was cooperative changes (across applications) driving down ongoing issues, decreasing tickets and increasing stability.

My personal style is a combination of focus, education (I usually have "freshers" working for me) and fun - allowing the team to be creative, excited and balanced.
Independence
Long Hours
1,0
fast paced environment
Mortgage Loan Processor II Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rancho Cordova, CA23. Mai 2019
High pipeline of files to work. Very fast paced environment. Gain a tremendous amount of knowledge in the mortgage industry from learning the beginning process of purchasing to what it means to close escrow.
Vorteile
A lot of knowledge learned
Nachteile
every person for themself mentality
Projects and delivery
IT Operations Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, Haryana23. Mai 2019
As per the company's policies, it is difficult to work as per process while working in a customer relationship department. Projects are very frequently changed as they do not have proper management in place to handle. Accenture is anyhow surviving in the industry because of its IT-software side, for networking services i would not suggest to go for it.
Medical Intake Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eastwood City22. Mai 2019
Normal benefits but with competitive salary.
Job culture is great but with less account and company wide events/programs.
Leaders in our account is awesome and approachable.
Loved working for Accenture
SAP Functional Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires22. Mai 2019
I loved working for Accenture, great culture. Excelent managment. They are not the best paying company, but all the training, tools and carrier posibilities are great.
Arbeitskultur
Huge network across the world
Digital Advertising Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO22. Mai 2019
Working with Accenture has been an excellent way to gain great exposure to many aspects of the business world in many countries. There is a huge network within Accenture and being a part of it is exremely beneficial both internally and externally.
Arbeitskultur
Place to learn other technologies
Tealeaf Application SME (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka22. Mai 2019
Got the opportunity to learn other technologies apart from my technology. Now learnt basic knowledge and Level1 activities of SUM,WEM and Informatica tools.
Arbeitskultur
Worst management for few projects.
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka21. Mai 2019
This review is related to my project and Accenture benefits. Worst project ever in my entire career and worst management. No employee encouragement. No growth further.
No Pros
Nachteile
Management is not good, No growth
Productive Place
Digital Technology Developer Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pernambuco21. Mai 2019
I ´m the coach of the specific global tool. Normally I have some meetings on the day. My workplace is pretty cool here, we have a lot of ideas to solve the problem.

My job doesn't is hardest, cause I can fun and work at the same time, my team has an intelligent person and every all us welp us each another one, that is fascinating.
Vorteile
Very fun and liberty to think to develop solutions
Nachteile
The opportunity to work out of Brazil is complicated
Typical Day
Home Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC21. Mai 2019
Accenture Credit Services lacks the leadership to create a positive, happy & enjoyable culture. Staff work in fear due to the dictatorship mgmt style.
good benefits
Nachteile
Bullying tactics and numerous employee complaints that go unheard.
Very good company
Senior Contract Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Noida India21. Mai 2019
Very good company to work in. Work life balance is good. Financial growth in support team is limited. Opportunity and intensive training is provided. Helps to develop and shape your career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage