Bewertungen für Accenture

Alle 11.622 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
SAP PI Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu17. November 2017
A good company. There is a great work life balance. Flexible work timings, Focused on growth of individual. office ambiance can be better. House keeping is good.
Wonderful Company
Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17. November 2017
Good Company to work. Wonderful working atmosphere. Employee Friendly Policies. Learning Opportunities are great. Growth Oriented Company. Can plan for retirement.
Reaching the target
Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng17. November 2017
MTN Project - Not having most of the necessary systems to deal with escalations, have to reach a target and do the admin.

- Professionalism required at all times.
Arbeitskultur
mass hiring leads to poor quality (for both employer and employees)
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN17. November 2017
mass hiring leads to poor quality (for both employer and employees)
too many people , hence less visibility
management needs to get better and take care of employees
low salaries
Busy Place too work.
Full-Time Employment (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Eastern Cities16. November 2017
Overall I enjoyed the Company as a whole. The team and particular assignments were stressful, since there were several company overlays in management and client organizations. Essentially the lack of straight forward client to consultant relationships was not beneficial.
The absence of projects did not provide adequate working projects that matched the skill sets of myself and team members. This impacted project results. Therefore I was revealed of my assignments, and departed with the company.
Great Company
Inter organizational expectations.
Arbeitskultur
Un buen sitio para trabajar
Business Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona16. November 2017
Gente honesta, sincera y currante. Para aprender ingeniería es un buen sitios
Arbeitskultur
A great place to get started and learn
Management Consulting Delivery Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD16. November 2017
I started at Accenture right out of college. I learned a lot about client interactions and was able to learn new skills and build upon skills I already had, such as writing, research and presentation. Unfortunately my team lead traveled to our client site, so I did not get to interact with them as much as I would have liked. There often felt like a disconnect between employees and leadership, and employees frequently talked about feeling unappreciated at our work site. Overall, it was a mixed experience with many challenges and positive learning/growing experiences.
Vorteile
Some happy hours, nice hardworking people, challenges that help you to learn and grow professionally
Nachteile
Poor management at times, low pay, lack of career guidance
Arbeitskultur
Associate Manager, Business Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka16. November 2017
Accenture has good work environment, provides good exposure, service standards and pays decent. It is now a huge company in India, providing good opportunities and scope to re-skill.
Vorteile
Work environment, growth, exposure and opportunities
Nachteile
No benefits other than salary, no good onsite opportunities, opportunities in Bangalore alone
Eclectic.
Lead for technology teams for various projects (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH16. November 2017
I was a terminator for bad situations at Accenture's client. I had the most skill and experience to do whatever it took.

I am no fan of Accenture and would not recommend it.
Salary
Nachteile
Poor management that was not honest with it's employees.
productive
Data Scientist Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livonia, MI16. November 2017
we input data on parts that we sold so the customer would have a better idea of what they were buying. management was good and i worked with alot of friends.
management
temp job
Workplace Culture
Executive Assistant/Event Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC16. November 2017
I had the privilege of supporting 4-6 managing directors along with providing virtual assistance for an out-of-state department while they were short staffed. Working with them was a wonderful experience. However, working with my direct boss was not. When someone would prefer you to be a part of a click who did nothing but socialize after work and because you chose not to conform with this standard practiced, your work was scrutinized and you were eventually let go, that becomes a major concern.
Productive and Fun work place
Business Operations Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra16. November 2017
A awesome company to work with. Very good culture. Brilliant support provided. Get to learn alot. Supports free further education. Good Transportation facility.
Good People Management
Na
Arbeitskultur
I had a great time but it is time to move on.
QA Lead / Operations Release Manager / DBA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chantilly, VA16. November 2017
Time to move on I need to be closer to my house. My last manager on my project was not a manager. The company is a great company but people are in roles that should not be there.
Arbeitskultur
Good to work with, gained a good Experience
IT Operations Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana16. November 2017
It was good working with Accenture, faced many challengers, management was very cooperative, understanding.

it was and challenging, as the work criticality was high.
Productive and Fun work place
Financial Analyst/Account Receivable Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Banglore16. November 2017
Accenture is one of the best organization which i have worked and enjoyed my working life. the culture and work environment is great. i have improved my skills and and went for many training's to improve my knowledge.
Parties and compoffs
Night shift allowance
Arbeitskultur
Challenging work environment from an internal perspective
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX15. November 2017
Very much a learn on the job, as an outside hire poor internal process to assimilate those that have not come up thru the ranks, tho the goal was to achieve more outside hires and have them engage with the culture to bring in 'new blood' into the consulting division. The mentality still remained of coming thru the ranks and outside hires where never fully brought into the full management embrace. Otherwise an interesting company to work for with a diverse work force, opportunity for growth and advancement, interesting and unique work environments. Client interactions where great.
Good Compenstation, 30 days vacation if you could take it
Nachteile
Management and lack of transparency and bully boss who was eventually fired
Great hardworking people
System Developer Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, VA15. November 2017
The people that I worked with on my project site were really kind and hardworking. Knew how to get things done and could do it in a professional manner while providing excellent service.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to get experiences
SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires15. November 2017
ACN is a great place to get industry experiences. The work environment will depend greatly project to project as well as work and life balance. The salary is like any consulting firm, not the best.
Work experience
Nachteile
long hours, not the best compensation.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to build your career
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu15. November 2017
typical day at work involves staring at the computer screen and coding while occasionally communicating to other teams from other locations. I've learned a lot here as a newbie software developer. I've learned more than what I learned from school. Workplace is a good environment and people are friendly. The hardest part of the job is work-life balance, there are times when overtime work is unavoidable. The most enjoyable part is I get to do what I love to do.
13th month pay, healthcare benefits, flexible work schedule
work-life balance
Arbeitskultur
Good
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India15. November 2017
The best place to work.
Got an opportunity to learn new things
Appreciated done work