Bewertung für Accenture als Application Analyst

404 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 16.916 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Expert in building people skills
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manila, Philippines28. Februar 2019
Accenture has played an integral part in developing my people skills and honing my technical abilities. The overall process and methodologies used by the company had been effective in guiding me towards a better performance at work
Trainings
Hours
Arbeitskultur
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka21. Februar 2019
Pros:
Good pay, timely hike and promotion
Good projects to learn
Meal coupon, health insurance and other benefits
Cons:
No cab facility
Huge volume of work
Arbeitskultur
Very good company to work for
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka20. Februar 2019
Accenture is one of the best company in terms of work culture and it's policy towards employees. If you get a good project you will get to learn many things.
Work culture
Nachteile
If you want to change or switch over projects it's not easy to get roll-off.
nice place
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, chennai, bangalore18. Februar 2019
Nice place to start working as a fresher and an excellent place to improve our career from nothing to a level of excellence. The work life balance is fine
Good experience to learn
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra13. Februar 2019
Gave a good technological project to learn and gave essential training and boosted me for learning new tools. Compared to other companies the benefits were good and healthy
Life balannce
NA
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Trying hard but falling short
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA12. Februar 2019
A typical day in the Accenture office is never typical. Management is great but have some learning to do when it comes to mental health. Workplace culture is overall good, they really do hire great people. The hardest part of the job is finding a role - to be at Accenture you need to apply for projects after you just got a job. It's really frustrating.
Vorteile
Fresh fruit every morning, great people, awesome benefits
Finding roles
Amazing
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra12. Februar 2019
Amazing work environment and co workers. Weekly fun activities.
Great soft skill learing.
Hard working and understanding supervisors.
A great opportunity to learn, groom and grow.
Awesome place to work
Application Development Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune11. Februar 2019
I joined Accenture as a fresh graduate from college and built my initial skillset/career there. Being a huge organization it depends a lot which team you get into and how people treat/guide you. My overall experience has been awesome and I surely have learned a lot technically and professionally.
Arbeitskultur
Best Work Places in India to work for.
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India9. Februar 2019
One of the best service based companies in India. I was working in SAP ABAP. Simultaneously my Manager had encouraged me to get trained as a Business Analyst. Now I am a Certified Business Analyst.
Amazing Company to Work
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra6. Februar 2019
Accenture was my first organization and I was part of it for more than four years. The work culture is the best with some of the best technologies to work.
The most enjoyable part at Accenture was GPTW team, I was lucky to be a part of it.
Arbeitskultur
Had very nice journey in Accenture which maintains the balance between work & life.
Application development analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune3. Februar 2019
Many to things for learning purpose. Management is very helpful to give clarification on your queries. Work culture is very friendly. No time boundation. Work is always the priority here.

As I am not getting good exposure to enhance my skill, looking for good opportunity to nourish my knowledge for betterment of my future ahead
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Accenture India work conditions are substandard now , Accenture US work culture is appreciable
Application Development Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA30. Jänner 2019
I have worked for 5 years for Accenture India and the management quality deteriorated with time and work culture is now substandard. I worked for one year for Accenture US and the work culture was appreciable
Productive and fun workplace
Application Development Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka28. Jänner 2019
Best company for a fresher.
Nurturing is great.
Work culture is THE BEST.
Lots of goodies now and then.
Timely recognition of a good job.
Encourages multiskilling.
Worlculture
Application Support Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka21. Jänner 2019
Career growth is very good We will get exposed to lot of technology
Management is very helpful and very flexible workplace
We can enroll to training freely.
Best company
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra19. Jänner 2019
Best Company for freshers and experienced candidates.

Job security - 3/5
work life balance - 5/5
salary - 5/5
Management - 4/5
Job culture - 5/5
Overall - 5/5
Everthing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Excellent Work Culture
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana15. Jänner 2019
Nice plain to work and gain Knowledge. Great diversity and Managers will be friendly in letting us know how to solve the issues. Great work experience.
Arbeitskultur
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra14. Jänner 2019
If you dont mind working extra hours at times, accenture is one of the best companies to work with. Mostly because of the people and the work culture.
Vorteile
good work culture, great people, good exposure to how things run
salary
Very good company
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana13. Jänner 2019
Very good company to work in accenture.But you should be flexible to work on any technology they provide which might or might not suit your interest .
Productive and Fun work environment
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra, India11. Jänner 2019
Very fun filled, light and productive work environment. Management is good. Got to learn various intellectual and technical skills. Most enjoyable part was flexible break times.
Arbeitskultur
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SENIOR ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra11. Jänner 2019
I worked in accenture for more than 4 years and everyday was fun over there.I got to learn so much people were great work was niche and culture was very much welcoming for people from any part of society.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage