Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Alle
534 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 19 945 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
An excellent company to work with. Very good working and competitive enc=environment.Good growth and onsite opportunities.Would recommend this company to everyone.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balance and the kind of work you get depends on the project you are charging to. And the skills you get to work on will also depend on the project requirements and the management. The potential for growth, the skills you gain also depends on the same. The one good thing, is you get a good bunch to colleagues ti work with.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to work but the salary is a little less. With time, getting hikes and promotions becomes difficult even though your work gets on increasing. So I will say Accenture pays a little less than average market salary however work environment is good and you will have job security.
Arbeitskultur
It's a cool company. Offers training for their employees' career development. They also provide free certification so you can take your knowledge to the next level.
Arbeitskultur
I had excellent experience with Accenture. There is nothing negative i can talk about Accenture. Team work, best culture, work life balance, decent salary.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I have enjoyed my stay at Accenture as a software engineer. The stress here as a programmer is substantial and the management supports you in your decision. There people are very fun to be with.
Arbeitskultur
Accenture allows you to build on yourself, it is a great place to start your career with and allows you to learn while enjoying yourself, they also provide great exposure to help you understand how to deliver directly to clients
Arbeitskultur
This is good workplace to start building your skills and gain experience. the hardest part of the job is the 9hours a day work and weekend work with weekly shifting schedule.
Arbeitskultur
Work life balance, Flexible working hours, learning and multiskilling opportunities. Fun rooms, Recreation rooms. Scheduled doctor's visit in office.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and Fun WorkPlace with TableTennis and Team Outings.
Free Transport for the employes and Nice interiors of Cafeteria and cafe will be open even on weekends also
Vorteile
Free Transport
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work with good job culture and ethics. A typical day depends upon the stage at which your project is but is fairly relaxed if you have been true to your work ethics from the beginning.
Arbeitskultur
Once you get on a project, expect to start working 50-60+ hours weekly. While company policy is to report all of your time as an hourly employee, I was told repeatedly to only report 40 hours a week by my project manager, who told me that she worked more hours than anyone on the team, and if she couldn’t charge OT, then no one could. Never mind that her salary is easily triple what the rest of us make. The company has many support groups and is incredibly diverse, and has a newly appointed female CEO, so they are doing diversity right. Hardest part was the constant criticism and the lack of assistance from leadership. Even for something as simple as navigating Teams or Sharepoint, they will frequently tell you to “figure it out” instead of directing you. The workplace culture is one of constant competition, with yourself and your coworkers, to “make a name for yourself” and “be known for something”. All this does is drive burnout and make people hate each other when they’re supposed to be working as a team.
Arbeitskultur
Good working place. Colleagues are interactive and fun filled environment. Good ambience and work culture followed across company and treated with respect. Good scope to learn new technologies.
Arbeitskultur
I was fortunate to have worked on multiple projects and technologies due to which I could upskill myself. Overall, it is a nice place for everyone, and for freshers, it is highly recommended
Arbeitskultur
Accenture encourages married women to experience the work culture with life balance. The company provides the employees with lots of learning platform which can be utilized to grow better in our career.
Arbeitskultur
Accenture was a great opportunity where I gained excellent mentorship in recruiting Tier 1 technical as well as industry experienced professionals.
• Demonstrated consulting and advising skills. Leveraged data and analysis to identify problems and drive meaningful results.

• Leveraged strong people management and mentoring skills.

• Developed aptitude in recruiting Digital, Blockchain, AI technologies. Utilized ATS, internet-sourcing tools.

• Built well-defined recruitment strategies in partnership with HR and business leaders. Developed, delivered and maintained standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency.

• Assessed and strategically sourced for critical consulting industry professionals and built a pipeline for future positions. Collaborated in workforce planning, internal and external passive candidate acquisition while focused on continuous sourcing, and onboarding.
Arbeitskultur
I learned many new tools and technologies in my stint of 4 and half years.
Flexible work hours and location was a huge plus.

Interacted with people from across the globe, so got familiar with handling clients from all around.
Arbeitskultur
It is good place to learn
I worked at Accenture India full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Positive Attitude Discipline, Commitment, Determination & Hardworking Enthusiastic to learn new things

Cons

Limited questionnaire. Overpowering qualified candidates NA
Arbeitskultur
This was my first job, In my two years in this company. I learned a lot in my field and in the other field like information technology. This was a good experience for first grad, they're offering different trainings.
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is a great company to work for. The people are friendly, management has vision and environment is great. It is one of the best companies to work for.
Arbeitskultur
There is a huge scope of learning new things and the team lead always encourages when we come up with a new ideas. Updating skills constantly with the fast developing world is the key point. Digitization is given maximum priority. I personally developed huge knowledge on various subjects working with Accenture.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung