Bewertungen für Accenture

Alle 16.528 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great organization, good training. Will need to draw the line for work/life balance
TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY7. Juni 2019
There are no a-typical days. Accenture allows you to learn and practice with smart driven professionals that have deep SME expertise across all industries.
Good enviroent
OTC Collection AR/AP Team (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kuala Lumpur7. Juni 2019
Thank you for giving me chance to work in Accenture
Arbeitskultur
I had great working experience with working talented resource pool
Digital Solution Architect Sr. Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin7. Juni 2019
Accenture is a great consulting organisation and has well defined processes, guidelines to deliver the outcomes. To succeed in Accenture, it is advised to grow large people network.
Tons of training sessions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Excelente empresa
Analista de cobranzas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Munro, Buenos Aires7. Juni 2019
Excelente empresa, a pesar de los bajos sueldos, compensan con un gran paquete de beneficios.
Gran posibilidad de desarrollo y crecimiento, mucha flexibilidad y libertad a la hora de tomar decisiones.
Gran volumen de trabajo y proyectos propios que motivan a alcanzar una meta.
Vorteile
Muchos beneficios y grandes posibilidades de desarrollo y crecimiento
Bajo sueldo
Arbeitskultur
High performance delivered at its best
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eastwood City, Philippines6. Juni 2019
My typical day at work with accenture is creating orders in Kenan database and processes it in the system. It was like testing since we are the ones validating if the input that will be processed in the system is correct. If there are some inconsistencies, we will raise it to another team for checking and clarification. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards and recognition everyweek because every employee gets a chance to be recognize from their great work and productivity.
Good people
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Highly cliquish organization with complex structure
Global Compliance Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New England6. Juni 2019
Overall my experience at Accenture was a stressful one.

I made a mistake in my third month of employment and reported a client and a Managing Director for unethical behavior and that one act haunted me throughout my tenure.

I was marginalized, pressured to quit, was not given opportunities to prove myself and was put into roles that were a poor fit and well below my level of qualifications.

Accenture can be a good place, as long as you tow the line and don't anger the wrong people.
Vorteile
great benefits, work from home, flexible schedule
Nachteile
low pay, high volume of work, cliquish, difficult to advance
Muchos beneficios corporativos
Analista de Change Management (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires6. Juni 2019
La empresa cuenta con beneficios corporativos muy buenos.
Very Good
Software Engineering , Team Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolkata, West Bengal6. Juni 2019
I am working in Accenture since 2013 and it is overall a good journey indeed. Although my career growth here bit stuck since last 3-4 years but as company I would recommend to work here as well.
Well oiled machine
Technical Recruiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA6. Juni 2019
Accenture was a nice place to work. They over hired, purposely as many firms do, to address a huge backlog. They were honest and upfront, informing the new contract hires that our time at Accenture would depend on how long it took to address the backlog, and that there was a possibility that a few might stay on to become full-time hires. It was grunt work, but the training was excellent. The plans were laid out for all to see, and a weekly progress was kept to show where we were. We ended up finishing a month earlier than planned. It was a very sharp team. The few that stayed to eventually become full-time were outstanding recruiters. The other advantage they had was that even though we were considered remote, they were the ones who often worked out of the Accenture locations. They built the relationships and had face recognition.

If you like process driven work, then Accenture is the place for you.
Arbeitskultur
Good place if you want to narrowly focused on a particular set of work
Associate System Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON6. Juni 2019
Teams and groups are heavily siloed into areas of business practice, the roles and then technology. While this is great as a first role to get a chance to learn a specific skill/technology, it is not conducive once you acquire that specific skill/technology. Moving to different business practices/roles/technology is quite difficult.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent Pay packages and excellent work oppurtunities
Quality / Test Analyst (contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Himachal Pradesh6. Juni 2019
Accenture is a great place to work and provides excellent growth oppurtunities to all the employees. It has a very good pay packages and flexible working lifestyle
Vorteile
Excellent Pay packages and great work life balance
NA
Big Company Big Opportunities
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bothell, WA6. Juni 2019
Lots of office politics but that aside, lot of cool projects and clients to work for. Really a nice place if you get the chance to work for multiple clients
Learning is great
Office Politics
Excellent opportunity
Team Lead SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN6. Juni 2019
Got an opportunity to climb the ladder in advanced technology and skill. Learning and grooming was provided and mentoring was properly taken care of. Great culture
Good..wonderfull
Salesforce Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana6. Juni 2019
Good and experience is awesome
Women empowerment is wonderful
Must say ecofriendly environment.
Fun time and relaxation is must amd thatvis provided by Accenture
Arbeitskultur
The company gave me room for growth
Problem Management Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu City5. Juni 2019
Handling problem tickets everyday and network operations was challenging but fun at the same time since I really like to pursue my dream as a network engineer. I learned a lot in regards to my technical and interpersonal skill.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work! Needs a salary adjustment though.
Content moderator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX5. Juni 2019
Great place to work! Needs a salary adjustment though.. One of my favorite places to work ever. Everyone is laid-back and relaxed and very friendly. There’s a counselor on site at all times in case you need to talk to someone. They really do care about you.
Free food
Nachteile
Not being flexible with the hours
Arbeitskultur
good place to work but the management is not good
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5. Juni 2019
Its a good place to work but you won't have scope to change the technology of your interest. The company decides what technology to work on without considering your skills. As a result, your work won't be interesting except that you get lucky by getting assigned to a technology of your interest. And the managers and leads are biased to a few people which I did not like.
Vorteile
fun, flexibility in working hours, good team memebers, Healthcare
Management, Working Culture
Great Teams Striving for Common Goals
Service Management Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON5. Juni 2019
Objectives were clearly defined and presented to team members on a regular basis. As in most organizations, the people are the most important asset and the people I worked with were great.
Working Experience
Senior Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5. Juni 2019
It was a great experience to work at both WNS and Accenture. I learnt how to make good relation with client.The Hardest past of this work was during the month end last two to three day has been tough. I always been participated in fun Friday. Work Place culture was very good as we have been co-coordinating each other.
No complains
Associate Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka5. Juni 2019
Best company to start your career with. The leadership is awesome. They provide a great work environment. Everything is cool except for the salary. Thet should revise it. Rest all good.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage