Bewertungen für Accenture

Alle 16.528 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
good learning experience
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra5. Juni 2019
I joined company in January 2016. We had 3 months of green field training. It was good learning experience. Got opportunity to work in financial services domain.
Arbeitskultur
Lot of learning opportunities driven by Innovation and good career growth
Test Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana4. Juni 2019
Lot of learning opportunities driven by Innovation and good career growth in long term. Leadership team is extremely supportive and inspiring to their employees.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Senior Test Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indiana4. Juni 2019
Accenture is a veru good company to work.nice working culture.They use to take care of wmployee demands and provide a good competitive environment both for growth and learning percpective.
Good work culture
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
Great People with great work ethics
Vendor Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, South Africa4. Juni 2019
Great company to work for. People and management are friendly and always willing to help and support. It is a company with great values and employees are respected.
Productive and fun workplace
Test Engineering senior analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London4. Juni 2019
Accenture is great company where you acn balance your life alon with your work.
Management is very supportive and always help to do some productive work.
Boa empresa
Analista Pleno (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nova Lima, MG4. Juni 2019
Excelente empresa como bons benefícios e cultura. Mas política de cargos e salários são pontos muito ruins na.empresa.
Benefícios
Salários e promoções
Ample Opportunities to Grow
Software Engineering Team Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA3. Juni 2019
Accenture lets employees to work according to their interests and helps them with the trainings and required necessities.
There is great work life balance at Accenture.
Team work has been a pivotal pillar of Accenture.
Great Work Life Balance
Less Salary
Arbeitskultur
Good work and young minds
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka3. Juni 2019
Though work life balance can be hardly found here but the opportunities are good. Most of the new opportunities are found here and you can learn a lot.
Lot of fresh crowd and young graduates which makes the environment easy and fun.
2,0
Accenture Review
Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO3. Juni 2019
People are not rewarded for hard work and dedicated it is all about office politics when it comes to raises and promotions. Good benefits and PTO available. It is easier for outside people to get assigned to new projects than internal employees.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Intresting work base
Quality Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana3. Juni 2019
I would like to do interesting work and in small companies. I am tired of corporate ones. Need a good position in small companies. I am looking for work from home option as well.
Morning shift & Work from Home
Night shifts
Arbeitskultur
The Internship gave me an opportunity to work on a real world, deployed application.
Full Stack Developer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taguig City2. Juni 2019
I was asked to improve one of their websites. The tools however were a bit outdated as the website was made years ago and I had no "mentor" to guide me while I was working, thus I had to learning everything from scratch. This however forced me to learn really quickly since I had one month to finish what was expected of me.
Arbeitskultur
Enjoy working with diverse backgound
Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kuala Lumpur2. Juni 2019
6) High allowance
7) Learn a lot about management
So Glad I worked for Accenture
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA2. Juni 2019
I will always be happy that Accenture was able to hire me and develop my skills and experience. It is a wonderful company to be an alumni. I was given many opportunities, management as well as volunteering.
Weekend off for your Family and Hobbies
Data Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City2. Juni 2019
For me, it is important that my rest day should be on the weekend since this is when I get the chance to meet my friends and family who mostly work on weekdays. A lot of events also happen on weekends. Thus, if you want to have a weekend and Holiday off, Accenture Inc. is the right place for you.
Vorteile
Weekend off, Holiday off and pay, Great Health Benefits, IJP system, Availability of Training Programs and Courses, Purchase of Accenture stock is open for employees
Nachteile
Low salary, no free food, ice cubes only available on Monday, no recreational area and lobby in our site, yearly summer activity is inconsistent
Very low salary in India
Application Development Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2. Juni 2019
Less salary for the work done in India.
and gets less benefits and appreciation for the work done.
Flexible for freshers
Salary and hikes
Arbeitskultur
Place to learn and explore
Application Development Team Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2. Juni 2019
I started working for Accenture as a fresher. If I see my past few years there are many things I like and dislike about Accenture.

Some of my likes are:-

1. Respect to individual, as it is one of the core principles of Accenture is one who follow this by heart.
2. Salary hike's , you won't find any other company giving so generous hike like Accenture do.
3. Learning environment, Accenture spends a lot and lot of money in keeping their people up to date with technology.
4. Awards, was given lot of awards .

Some of my dislike are:-

1. Late work hours,but it not with all the project's.
2. Less pay for overwork.
3. 9.5 hours swip-in hours.
4. Less understanding management.
Working for Accenture
Benefits Liaison, and Project Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX2. Juni 2019
Working for Accenture was a most endearing, and accommodating place of employment. I sincerely miss working for Accenture, as they are on of the most Prestigious Employers that one could ever ask for.
Travel, and compensation
Lack of immediate leadership
Arbeitskultur
Good but promotion is slow
SAP Ariba Senior Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manila, Philippines2. Juni 2019
I have been with Accenture for more than two years. Getting a promotion is slow but you get lots of learning opportunities which you can use for career advancement in and outside the company.
Great Consultant culture
Slow promotion.
Na
Manager - Asset Servicing and Controls (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka2. Juni 2019
overall a good company to stay if you like to work and collaborate

however not easy to move around and seek new roles , growth is good only in Operations teams and not support or additional functions.
Somewhat secure job
Nachteile
Cost save mentality; no idea on how to calculate resource management
Would recommend it
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH1. Juni 2019
I would highly recommend joining Accenture straight out of college as you will learn and gain breadth and depth of knowledge and skills. Get exposure to multiple projects and clients.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage