Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Bewertung für Accenture als Application Analyst

429 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 17.464 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana17. Oktober 2019
Accenture is the one of the best service based company where employees or specially I will get a feeling of working in in MNCs. Being a fresher or experience you need to be dedicated towards your work and towards your learning so, as far as Accenture is more concerned, this company provides to their employees great opportunities to enhance their skill
Arbeitskultur
Good
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Delhi14. Oktober 2019
A typical day at work consist of analyzing and automate process for clients. I have gained expertise on multiple platforms. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.
Arbeitskultur
Application development analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India14. Oktober 2019
I joined Accenture on 7 October 2015, as a fresher. I was initially given insights into various industry-based technologies and tools.
I was specifically trained in Salesforce.com configuration and customizations and post that I was drafted into a project.
I learnt a lot during my stay in projects such as implementation, communication with business and take ownership of tasks assigned, thus making a responsible employee.
Vorteile
Flexible to work
Nachteile
Low pay
Everything Satisfied
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Whitefield, Bangalore5. Oktober 2019
I am proud to work for this company. I never came across a single mistake throughout my career. I have learned a lot while Working for the project. Very Happy to be a part of Accenture Family.
Fun workplace and relaxing
Application Support Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX3. Oktober 2019
The workplace culture was very relaxed and fun. People were very friendly and social. Everyone was very approachable and easy to get along with. Most enjoyable part of the job was Friday's.
Fun,Secure and Productive Place to Work
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN30. September 2019
Indeed,an amazing experience to work with their values/attributes they have inculcated to bring out a work-life balance,flexible work timings and importance given for women
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good for new graduates with little experience.
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON26. September 2019
Working at Accenture has been an incredible experience in terms of learning new technologies.

The hardest part of the job would be continuously working on multiple teams at once. On-call is a hidden factor and may not be advertised during the interviewing process.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and employer friendly organization
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana26. September 2019
It was a great stint in the company which made me develop my skill set and network with various people across the industry with different cross cultural backgrounds. I came to understand the various software development methodologies deployed in the industry and also about the emerging trends in the industry
Good Overall
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT ANALYST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Eastwood City24. September 2019
I am unable to pursue the career I really wanted to. As a freshgraduate, they are the ones who selected my field on the Company. there are a lot of trainings and certifications but im unable to proceed due to workloads
Arbeitskultur
Excellent place to start you career
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana19. September 2019
I started my career as an SAP consultant at Accenture, it thought me the very basics of corporate life. I have all the knowledge to pursue my career because of Accenture. They provided with so much opportunity to learn and develop ourselves all the time.
Best work life
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka18. September 2019
Accenture working culture is very much recognised and working here provided a great experience of learning new things and understanding the personal assessment of skills.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
interesting work environment
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana17. September 2019
My role involves in Tool development using python and Machine Learning.
Very good scope for learning new technical skills and getting hands on experience in new technical skills
Mnc
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN15. September 2019
Accenture is a huge company worldwide. It's good to work here and get experience of how a big MNC works. All tasks are more process oriented and has to follow a procedure.
Work life balance
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra11. September 2019
Work life balance if we achieved on time delivery. For starting we get the chalanging work but if we did it then will feel better. Organization will provide training so it will be increase our knowledge.
Arbeitskultur
Not great place for career advancement
Application Development Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore10. September 2019
This place is very good place for freshers who will have steep learning curve. But as you get promoted, there are greater are chances of being kicked out of projects because of billing issues. In short, as your salary increases, its very hard to sustain yourself in the organization.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Good work experience
Application Development Sr. Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, India9. September 2019
Spent precious 4 yrs of my time working for Accenture. Expect the management(especially team lead and manager) rest everything was simply perfect. Good work-life balance.
Productive and Fun Experience
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka6. September 2019
As this is the 1st company I have learnt teamwork, how to become productive. Technology-wise, I have learnt ASp.net MVC, Recat.js. SQL Server, SharePoint, I have worked in a Maintenance project also got the experience of how to work with clients.
Excellent career growth
Application Development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai4. September 2019
Accenture is a global company with various career opportunities. Skilled workforce can gain a exceptional career growth, Good work life balance.
It was great to be a part of Accenture.
Good place to work at
Application Development Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore31. August 2019
It's a nice place to work at. My day starts at 12:30 pm as I work in shift. Cool and friendly management.

Got a lot to learn.
Importance is given for work-life balance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Best IT experience till now.
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra30. August 2019
Got to work on many new technologies.
Cross trained on other DBs and Integration tools too.
So many opportunities to explore.
On-site opportunities.
Referral programs works good.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage