Bewertung für Accenture als Senior Software Engineer

546 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 16.919 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
big and slow
Senior Software Engineer Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London7. August 2019
Salaries are quite under the average and career progress is very slow.
Using the newest tools is not very common and working with delivery centres can be difficult. Good exposure to big projects.
Good workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taguig6. August 2019
Was able to be trained in different set of skills, provides good working experience. Was able to take on different opportunities that helped me increase my proficiency in my set of skills.
I would rate 5/5
Senior Software Engineer (SSE) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2. August 2019
Accenture provides great learning opportunity for their employees and has a best Infrastructure and facility which is well maintained.
Job security wise I felt very secure being at Accenture
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is very good organization to work with.
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, India29. Juli 2019
My knowledge increased a lot working there.
Management is very good.
Company is employee friendly.
Salary benefits are good.
Accenture has good clients.
Arbeitskultur
Productive, Learning environment with great scope for advancement for beginners and experienced professionals included.
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu26. Juli 2019
A productive, continuous learning environment with great scope for advancement for beginners and experienced professionals included.

Great work environment and perks.
Vorteile
work culture, learning ability, fun workplace
Nachteile
size, recognition takes time, management
Productive and fun place
sr software engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu21. Juli 2019
good work and life balance
good hike per year
no lot of onsite opportunity
lot of support projects
variable pay needs yo pay per month basis
lot of internal projects
good hike
no onsite opportunity
Arbeitskultur
Overall good company but based on project.
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka15. Juli 2019
Working environment is good but all depends upon projects, learning curve is also good if your are in good project.If you are lucky you might get onsite opportunities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
2,0
Good Training ground
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Uptown Place Tower 311. Juli 2019
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work.

2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me).

3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only.

4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price.

To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
Great experience working with Accenture
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana9. Juli 2019
Great experience working with Accenture. It was a good experience working with Accenture and was given good opportunities for career. Learned to handle multiple tasks at the same time with different teams
worked as SAP consultant
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  hyderabad8. Juli 2019
he in house culture and policies are very employee friendly and provide a good work life balance for people with specific needs.
The organization provides unlimited opportunities to up skill and cross skill.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Senior software develoer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune2. Juli 2019
Got chance to work with largest bank of USA. With the technology stack like java 8, spring boot MQs.
Client visibility is good.
Got to manage juniors and events for fun fridays.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Work life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taguig20. Juni 2019
Learned a lot during my tenure in Accenture. Work-Life balance is good. Lot of good people I have work with. Training to improve as developer is provided.
Arbeitskultur
Good salary hike,Good recreation room
Senior Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka19. Juni 2019
salary hike is good. work life balance depends on project. Policies are overall employee friendly.
Recreation room is very good. Good opportunities are there for Bangalore location.
wonderful workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai20. Mai 2019
Gained a lot of help to improvise my knowledge at work
Improve my skill and capabilities
Friendly environment to work with
Feedback will be provided to improve our quality of job
Good Environment
Place to learn and grow
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana16. Mai 2019
a day of work is heavy and utilises all your 9 nine hours in office

I have learnt about corporate world and its culture and also the expectations form my side .

The Management is all structure/department based , hence people could well focus on their respective roles .

The work place is very interactive and follows a system of continous learning and developing .

Hardest part is when we are active in team , then the organization depends a lot on us and pushes the work to one sincere individual

Enjoyable was to learn a lot new and the organisation pays for those certificates and provides us with necessary trainings
Nachteile
Long hours and too much dependency on a hard working individual
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is the best for your career
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Accenture Philippines26. April 2019
Accenture was my first job and all the values I learned, I still use up to this day. My core knowledge and understanding of the IT industry started here and it is a good training ground and a good place to be to further your career. There is also a great community, perks and other learning elements here.
Vorteile
great training and project exposure
Arbeitskultur
good
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india24. April 2019
Its was good working with Accenture fun and learning,but I haven't utilize much.still need some management to be improved because they are some what partial with some of the colleague.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon12. April 2019
Accenture is a very good company with good Work Life balance and excellent perks. Learning is good with opportunities to grow in your career. Will always recommend working in Accenture,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Best service based company.
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka9. April 2019
The best company in terms of work culture and learning. Had many great colleagues who were motivating and fun to work with.
Management was very supportive and takes good care of the concerns of any individual.
Sr. Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore7. April 2019
This company has good work environment and learning opportunities. Work life flexibility and balance is ok. Process orientation accross multiple technologies is also good.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage