Bewertung für Accenture als Senior Software Engineer

535 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 16.598 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Work life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taguig20. Juni 2019
Learned a lot during my tenure in Accenture. Work-Life balance is good. Lot of good people I have work with. Training to improve as developer is provided.
Arbeitskultur
Good salary hike,Good recreation room
Senior Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka19. Juni 2019
salary hike is good. work life balance depends on project. Policies are overall employee friendly.
Recreation room is very good. Good opportunities are there for Bangalore location.
wonderful workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai20. Mai 2019
Gained a lot of help to improvise my knowledge at work
Improve my skill and capabilities
Friendly environment to work with
Feedback will be provided to improve our quality of job
Good Environment
Place to learn and grow
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana16. Mai 2019
a day of work is heavy and utilises all your 9 nine hours in office

I have learnt about corporate world and its culture and also the expectations form my side .

The Management is all structure/department based , hence people could well focus on their respective roles .

The work place is very interactive and follows a system of continous learning and developing .

Hardest part is when we are active in team , then the organization depends a lot on us and pushes the work to one sincere individual

Enjoyable was to learn a lot new and the organisation pays for those certificates and provides us with necessary trainings
Nachteile
Long hours and too much dependency on a hard working individual
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is the best for your career
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Accenture Philippines26. April 2019
Accenture was my first job and all the values I learned, I still use up to this day. My core knowledge and understanding of the IT industry started here and it is a good training ground and a good place to be to further your career. There is also a great community, perks and other learning elements here.
Vorteile
great training and project exposure
Arbeitskultur
good
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india24. April 2019
Its was good working with Accenture fun and learning,but I haven't utilize much.still need some management to be improved because they are some what partial with some of the colleague.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon12. April 2019
Accenture is a very good company with good Work Life balance and excellent perks. Learning is good with opportunities to grow in your career. Will always recommend working in Accenture,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Best service based company.
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka9. April 2019
The best company in terms of work culture and learning. Had many great colleagues who were motivating and fun to work with.
Management was very supportive and takes good care of the concerns of any individual.
Sr. Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore7. April 2019
This company has good work environment and learning opportunities. Work life flexibility and balance is ok. Process orientation accross multiple technologies is also good.
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune3. April 2019
Accenture is nice place to work. I would like to work here if give a chance again. very nice work culture with lot of work load gives work satisfaction.
Good company to work
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka29. März 2019
Good Company , good work culture, individual respect, great ethics,good relationship with the company, high performance, good learning activities, overall better
Amazing Company to work with
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bangalore26. März 2019
Accenture was my first company and it was amazing to work is such good work cutlure which provides a great exposure and work life balance. I have seen thorough professionalism in accenture with good work.
Work Culture
Arbeitskultur
Good to start a career and its a fun place
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, India25. März 2019
It is really an awesome company to start our career.

There is no any option for an employee to pursue their higher education by getting transfer to another country. So need to resign.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and best place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18. März 2019
Accenture is one of the best company that anyone would like to work there, but due to poor management and work timings, this is something people will plan to switch when it comes to their personal life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great Place for to have fun in work place
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka14. März 2019
Great Place for to have fun in work place.
Management is not good.
Not much benefits
Salary is not as per industry standards
Very less hike (Depends on Project)
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India15. Februar 2019
Flexible
Team Work
Work-life balance is good
Apart from work, there were many co-curricular activities to maintain a healthy environment.
Fun team and project
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Good Work place culture
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India11. Februar 2019
It has been a wonderful journey in Accenture for the last 6 years with Good learning opportunities. Management in some team is excellent.Should continue in giving training for the employees
Vorteile
Good place to kick start career
10 hours work culture
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great workplace to learn
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines6. Februar 2019
I learned a lot and it gives me pride that I've worked here for several years. Everyday is a busy day but it gave me the opportunity to grow as a person.
Excellent workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wellington City, Wellington28. Jänner 2019
Accenture gives an excellent workplace for the employees and projects will give good opportunity to learn and grow themselves and also provide lots of training for the employee to develop himself.
Excellent trainings
Arbeitskultur
Great and Fun place to workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana17. Jänner 2019
Its a great place to work with.i really admire the work life balance at Accenture.Had the best boss and collegues to work with.Loved the experience and willing to work in future as well.
Great Environment and Great food
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage