Bewertung für Accenture als Software Analyst

585 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 16.965 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Overall good
Software Dev Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Singapore24. August 2019
Good benefits, allowance,
many outdoor activities.
Mixed culture.
Update to date technology.
Depends on the project you attached to.
Strive to success!
Arbeitskultur
Productive and good training ground
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City, Philippines22. August 2019
Although the tasks are really overwhelming, the training and experience that Accenture gave me was unconditional. The management is good and the benefits are worth it.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Decent company to work on
Software Engineering Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS30. Juli 2019
Dont stay in this company for too long. Accenture has a good brand name, but it doesn't guarantees good work. Quality of work depends on your project.
Excellent
Software engineer analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana27. Juli 2019
Excellent platform to transform my talent into profession. Accenture made it possible to discover the leadership quality
In me.Good work envirement .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Excelent
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana21. Juli 2019
Very good company with an awesome work culture. I worked on Microsoft projects where I learned new technologies like Sitecore and It was very helpful for my career.
Best co-workers.
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai2. Juli 2019
As a fresher, my co-workers guided me on how software development is done. Learnt various programming languages with excellent support and encouragement from my team.
Arbeitskultur
Best to start your career
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, India30. Juni 2019
Accenture is an IT giant and they do justice to what they promise. It is a perfect company for someone to start their career from. The number of projects, technologies to choose from helps you grow in your interest area.

You can get training on any new technology from expert professionals to learn new things and grow your career.
Great place
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune28. Juni 2019
A good place to work and lovely place to start career. So yes, good to work here. Good people and good company. Learn more and utilize opportunities..
Best People
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mandaluyong City20. Juni 2019
Best place to be
10 core hours
Great management
Flexible hours
Changing location
Traffic most of the locations
Flexible hours
Productive and fun period
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore India19. Juni 2019
It's was an awesome experience wory there.

If I will get a chance to work there ... I will work again.

Work life balance is awesome 👍

There culture and exposure towards new technology and they provide flexibility towards each individual growth.
Arbeitskultur
Productive Workplace that highly encourages employees.
Software Engineer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  National Capital Region18. Juni 2019
The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions.
fun at work place
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka17. Juni 2019
rules are pretty strict
work life balance is good
you will have fun at work place
the work life depends on project solely. Some have good work life balance
Arbeitskultur
good
Software Engineer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka9. Juni 2019
Working 9 hours a day. I learned how to deal with the customers. it's very. the hardest part is when you have an irate customer and you don't know how to handle especially when you are a beginner is this kind of job. the most enjoyable for me you making a lot of friends,
salary
too much work
Good Place to Work
Software Engineering Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka26. Mai 2019
Accenture gives good opportunities to work and develop as a software professional . The work culture is conducive for over all development of an individual,
3,0
Politics
Software development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka13. Mai 2019
Not interested. Its really hurts the people in accenture from India has spoiled this company standards. It has become like indian MNCs TCS wipro etc. Politics. You are not allowed to think out of box. People are so scared of US clients. It really sucks your life you are not allowed to grow in any ways. Only you have to quit if you want to grow since everything is in hands of manager
Arbeitskultur
The best service based industry in India
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka12. April 2019
At Accenture you can step in as a fresher and learn a lot from the variety of different project options available.

Projects and processes with accenture always follows their tag line of Performance Delivered
Excellent work place
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON10. April 2019
Understanding product vision for every sprint and ensuring stories small enough for frequent customer feedback and deliver value in Sprints
• Creating testing artefact like Traceability Matrix, Testing Risk & Scalability Assessment, Suitability Analysis Log and Exit Report.
• Assisting Product Owner in creating and Development Team in refining product backlog (each Sprint)
• Facilitating defect management Scrum calls, gathering business requirements from Analysts, business users and ensuring the system meets the functional specifications.
• Facilitating Sprint Review & Retrospective meetings for business feedbacks and product increment tuning.
Great Company
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra30. März 2019
- Reward strong performance well with promotion and compensation
- Mobility between roles and room for evolution through the organization
- Intelligent and dynamic people
Arbeitskultur
Good
Software Engg Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana25. März 2019
I can speak freely to my supervisor on a variety of topics
I am able to communicate freely with any employee
Co-workers share information and new ideas throughout the company
Co-Workers are willing to listen to my ideas
NA
NA
Arbeitskultur
Learned a lot of things in IT industry
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cybergate, Mandaluyong24. März 2019
my schedule is on nightshift so its quite hard to work. I learned lots of things especially on communicating with clients. Culture is very respectful to all employees.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage