Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Bewertung für Accenture als Software Analyst

590 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 17.452 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Very less learning opportunity
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu10. Oktober 2019
i was able to get perfect work/life balance during my tenure with Accenture. But, things like Compensation, Appreciation at work and Learning opportunities were not great comparing Accenture competitors.
Compensation, Appreciation and Learning opportunities
Neutral Experience
Software Engineer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA20. September 2019
There is room for growth
Make sure find a project you like
but it is hard to move around if it is hard to replace you.
People were very nice and willing to help if you ask.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Start of my career
Software Engineering Analyst (full-time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines15. September 2019
The start of my career was the most memorable one. Working and adjusting in the real world was not an easy task. Thankfully, I was grouped with colleagues who helped me cope with everything I need to know --technology wise. I was exposed in different opportunities throughout my stay here as I was placed in different projects and tasks.
Nice Place to work
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India12. September 2019
Its a nice place to work in Accenture . Work Life balance is good in this company with option to work in any office across the city . Job culture is good here.
Best place to be
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu City8. September 2019
I just love Accenture. It has the best workmates at the same time I love how flexible the shifts are. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we get to have free training and even certifications to further enhance our skills.
Flexible shifts
Work on weekends
Overall good
Software Dev Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Singapore24. August 2019
Good benefits, allowance,
many outdoor activities.
Mixed culture.
Update to date technology.
Depends on the project you attached to.
Strive to success!
Arbeitskultur
Productive and good training ground
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City, Philippines22. August 2019
Although the tasks are really overwhelming, the training and experience that Accenture gave me was unconditional. The management is good and the benefits are worth it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Decent company to work on
Software Engineering Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS30. Juli 2019
Dont stay in this company for too long. Accenture has a good brand name, but it doesn't guarantees good work. Quality of work depends on your project.
Excellent
Software engineer analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana27. Juli 2019
Excellent platform to transform my talent into profession. Accenture made it possible to discover the leadership quality
In me.Good work envirement .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Excelent
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana21. Juli 2019
Very good company with an awesome work culture. I worked on Microsoft projects where I learned new technologies like Sitecore and It was very helpful for my career.
Best co-workers.
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai2. Juli 2019
As a fresher, my co-workers guided me on how software development is done. Learnt various programming languages with excellent support and encouragement from my team.
Arbeitskultur
Best to start your career
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, India30. Juni 2019
Accenture is an IT giant and they do justice to what they promise. It is a perfect company for someone to start their career from. The number of projects, technologies to choose from helps you grow in your interest area.

You can get training on any new technology from expert professionals to learn new things and grow your career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Great place
Software Engineering Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune28. Juni 2019
A good place to work and lovely place to start career. So yes, good to work here. Good people and good company. Learn more and utilize opportunities..
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Best People
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mandaluyong City20. Juni 2019
Best place to be
10 core hours
Great management
Flexible hours
Changing location
Traffic most of the locations
Flexible hours
Productive and fun period
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore India19. Juni 2019
It's was an awesome experience wory there.

If I will get a chance to work there ... I will work again.

Work life balance is awesome 👍

There culture and exposure towards new technology and they provide flexibility towards each individual growth.
Arbeitskultur
Productive Workplace that highly encourages employees.
Software Engineer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  National Capital Region18. Juni 2019
The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
fun at work place
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka17. Juni 2019
rules are pretty strict
work life balance is good
you will have fun at work place
the work life depends on project solely. Some have good work life balance
Arbeitskultur
good
Software Engineer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka9. Juni 2019
Working 9 hours a day. I learned how to deal with the customers. it's very. the hardest part is when you have an irate customer and you don't know how to handle especially when you are a beginner is this kind of job. the most enjoyable for me you making a lot of friends,
salary
too much work
Good Place to Work
Software Engineering Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka26. Mai 2019
Accenture gives good opportunities to work and develop as a software professional . The work culture is conducive for over all development of an individual,
Politics
Software development Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka13. Mai 2019
Not interested. Its really hurts the people in accenture from India has spoiled this company standards. It has become like indian MNCs TCS wipro etc. Politics. You are not allowed to think out of box. People are so scared of US clients. It really sucks your life you are not allowed to grow in any ways. Only you have to quit if you want to grow since everything is in hands of manager
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage