Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Bewertung für Accenture als Software Engineer

1.456 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 18.507 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Really a great place to work
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, Haryana17. Jänner 2020
I was an ASE in Accenture and worked with the Canadian clients. It was a good experiecne working in Accenture but after sometime I started feeling bored with the type of work as I alsways wanted to get into sales job. But I learnt lot of thing in Accenture and one of them was decipline.
Good Compensation in the DMV Area
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC16. Jänner 2020
As long as you live in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia, there are many opportunities with Accenture Federal Services (AFS). The culture caters to a younger audience, with many different support tools hosted online through the intranet portal. It is difficult to locate information on different processes when you need it, but usually other employees are willing to assist you with finding the right information.
Best place to work.
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana10. Jänner 2020
Best place to work. A good work life balance. Enough opportunities. Multiple platforms to explore.
Performers are rewarded actively.
Good learning curve.
Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA8. Jänner 2020
Okay place to work. The job is very completive with your peers. This is a great place to work once you graduate from college. I really enjoyed working for the company.
fun workplace
Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN8. Jänner 2020
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater.

But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.

Learn how we work with companies from all industries, across the globe to create the New—now.
Arbeitskultur
Good Experience and nice work culture at Accenture.
Associate Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra7. Jänner 2020
About a typical working day it was an awesome mix of work and fun all together we had a good team of people which work and enjoy together.

Management was also good we had proper rota plan for the sifts well in advance also we have to apply for leaves well in advance so that other person is prepared to take over for him.

Hardest part is when application was having some failure in the night so going in the calls at night was the hardest part.

we had fun Friday bi weekly there we play games and have some food.
Arbeitskultur
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana6. Jänner 2020
I have worked for two and half years and that was a great experience. You will always have some work in your hand but that doesn't mean you are overloaded.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Accenture Environment
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4. Jänner 2020
The company provides very less opportunity and pay the least compared to anyone in the market. The work is of good quality but the management is the worse.
Vorteile
Work Quality
Nachteile
Salary
Arbeitskultur
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana3. Jänner 2020
It was fun working in Accenture. The training period is good. You get to learn a lot of new technologies. The management is great and the compensation was also good.
Productive and stressful
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka3. Jänner 2020
In my view Accenture is one of the good organization when it comes to work culture. Though it is true that it mostly depends on the project in which you are working in.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Did not used my skillset
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra2. Jänner 2020
I believe that working at Accenture was useless for me as it did not use any of the skills which I learned during my undergrad. They gave me the role of SAP BASIS which does not require any knowledge regarding computer engineering.
Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India31. Dezember 2019
Accenture is a great place to work, you don't have to stress much at Accenture. At Accenture, there is a great diversity and people love to work in that environment. Accenture has great programs for returning mothers, Alumini etc. Also, there is flexibility given as work from home is also offered to people who can not come daily to office. There is free cab service available. Food is paid, it can be made free. That would be great.
Collaborative working environment
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra29. Dezember 2019
Young and Collaborative working environment overall. Quick Learning. One can get a chance to engross in team building activities. Gain confidence and keep learning.
Amazing work experience!
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana27. Dezember 2019
Amazing work experience! Many opportunities to learn new technologies.
Good work life balance.
Best place for Career Growth and self development.
Good place to start IT career with!
Arbeitskultur
Productive and employee friendly workplace
Software Engineer Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26. Dezember 2019
It is an amazing experience working at Accenture. There is good quality work and there is a lot in terms of learning. The salary might be average but the culture is amazing and they value every employee. So would love to recommend Accenture.
Good company
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manila26. Dezember 2019
Recommended for fresh grads. This is a good starting company and the training is very well. You will be able to learn a lot of skills especially in programming.
Arbeitskultur
Great and productive workplace to work
Associate Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka26. Dezember 2019
Accenture is good platform for freshers to start career in IT industry. In Accenture you will find good environment for working. It has very productive workplace culture.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work with
Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India25. Dezember 2019
Had an great experience working with Accenture for an year i was so surprised with the work culture and fun loving environment. Co workers were really helpful during my hard times.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I really had a great time. An incredible team with a really motivating management.
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka24. Dezember 2019
I got to work on the entire stack despite being the most junior member (in terms of work ex). I really liked that my manager showed incredible confidence in me and constantly challenged me with interesting problems to solve which gave me the avenues evolve as a coder.
Arbeitskultur
Overall a great place to start your career but the pay could be a lot better
Associate Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka22. Dezember 2019
Pros

- Strong focus on cultivating people
- Ample opportunity to learn, for people who are driven

Cons

- Feel like working with different companies, when it comes to collaboration
- Hard to find the right HR for your case, and may end up in a black hole
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage