Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Arbeitskultur
Tough to move ahead unless you know the right people
Technology Architecture Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC19. September 2019
I've had a somewhat mixed bag of experiences at Accenture. I was on a project for a couple years that I didn't really enjoy and continued to try to get off of it while my project lead extended me without telling me. Once I rolled off of the project, I obtained a Workday certification, for which Accenture is having trouble filling roles since they hired too many resources. Overall, I've thought my two years here were ok and Accenture is a good firm to get your feet wet; however, I wouldn't recommend them if you are looking for a firm with any sort of organization and structure, as the only people that are able to help you end up being just you.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Company
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana20. Oktober 2019
The Company is good and employer Friendly. The Management is easy people to get with and most people in Accenture are helpful.
It maintains high performance delivered.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Job review for Accenture
Project Control Services Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra20. Oktober 2019
The work environment here is average.
On personal experience, the salary provided here is not good.
Depending on the project you get, the work life balance varies.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage