Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Productive Place
Digital Technology Developer Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pernambuco21. Mai 2019
I ´m the coach of the specific global tool. Normally I have some meetings on the day. My workplace is pretty cool here, we have a lot of ideas to solve the problem.

My job doesn't is hardest, cause I can fun and work at the same time, my team has an intelligent person and every all us welp us each another one, that is fascinating.
Vorteile
Very fun and liberty to think to develop solutions
Nachteile
The opportunity to work out of Brazil is complicated

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Arbeitskultur
A great company to work for.
Medicaid Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX23. September 2019
Accenture is an incredible company that is very employee oriented and gives those who work hard the ability to advance. They were new to call center operations and, unfortunately, the networking opportunities enjoyed by most Accenture employees are not viable to employees in a busy call center who cannot get time off the phone to attend various meetings and seminars. That being said, I am certain that in most segments of Accenture, the culture they so carefully crafted can and does enrich many professionals in a wide variety of career paths.
Amazing company culture.
Nachteile
Still new to call center environments.
Arbeitskultur
Client oriented company with best job security
Financial Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurugram23. September 2019
Accenture is a big organisation as per clients prospective. Job security level is too high with respect to other MNC companies.Cab facility is too good.
Cabs facility
Nachteile
Short breaks, not extra work payout
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage