Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Excellenct Job Culture, good work-life balance
Application Development Senior Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka18. Mai 2019
Accenture is a great place to be - it has a lot of good things going for it as a company. But the thing that stands out the most I suppose, would be the great work culture. Adding to that, it provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, good work-life balance, good career growth for people willing to venture out of their comfort zones, a good health insurance policy, a decent compensation and numerous other added benefits to go along with it. Overall, a really commended place to be, and a good company to grow along with.
Vorteile
Great work culture, good work-life balance, good life insurance, great benefits, good compensation

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Arbeitskultur
Very large and well run organization
Strategy Consulting Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA15. Juli 2019
It was only supposed to be a two year commitment, but I enjoyed working with my clients immensely, so I stayed longer. I left to pursue my own consulting practice.
Arbeitskultur
Overall good company but based on project.
Senior Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka15. Juli 2019
Working environment is good but all depends upon projects, learning curve is also good if your are in good project.If you are lucky you might get onsite opportunities.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage