Button zum Abspielen des YouTube-Videos

Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Global Company
PMO Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  NCR24. Mai 2019
hardest part is the work life balance as you have to work overtime. Good thing about the company is that you have work from home and work near home options
Vorteile
Work from home, work near home
Nachteile
long hours of work

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Arbeitskultur
It's the tried and true tale of "who you know."
Location Operations Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA19. September 2019
It's a lie to say that hard work doesn't pay off, because there's value to hard work and a good work ethic. But in a company of this magnitude, there's a lot of competition. If you want to grow in the company, do everything you can to DOCUMENT your hard work. Because when the opportunity presents itself, you're not going to get recognized for being a good worker, even if you're one of the best out there. Keep a paper trail, and you'll do fine. But also just as importantly, NEVER stop networking in the company. Being on friendly terms with the senior manager that you always run into at the coffee machine could be that slight edge you need to getting that superior position.
Vorteile
Excellent benefits.
Nachteile
Inconsistent management
Arbeitskultur
Tough to move ahead unless you know the right people
Technology Architecture Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC19. September 2019
I've had a somewhat mixed bag of experiences at Accenture. I was on a project for a couple years that I didn't really enjoy and continued to try to get off of it while my project lead extended me without telling me. Once I rolled off of the project, I obtained a Workday certification, for which Accenture is having trouble filling roles since they hired too many resources. Overall, I've thought my two years here were ok and Accenture is a good firm to get your feet wet; however, I wouldn't recommend them if you are looking for a firm with any sort of organization and structure, as the only people that are able to help you end up being just you.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage