Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Arbeitskultur
Technical/Executive Leader with a fun streak!
Senior Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON23. Mai 2019
At my current employer I became very involved in the contract and account management aspects of the engagement - helping to increase the scope of responsibility by 40%. The proposal was based the consolidation of support and operations into a cooperative team allowing free communications and mutual support.

This was done through the introduction of a continuous improvement process that permitted the team the ability to examine, propose and correct deep seated issues within the applications. The result was cooperative changes (across applications) driving down ongoing issues, decreasing tickets and increasing stability.

My personal style is a combination of focus, education (I usually have "freshers" working for me) and fun - allowing the team to be creative, excited and balanced.
Vorteile
Independence
Nachteile
Long Hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Great Place to Work
Associate Director (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH22. August 2019
Accenture has always been People focused and always ready to move to the next innovation. They pioneer in adapting to the new technologies and proving to the world where IT is headed next.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
A creative job which different everyday
Operational Excellence Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dalian China22. August 2019
Normally i support multiple deals which in different stages. For new migrated account, need to check operation SLA and propose solution to deliver a stable KPI. For account which we run more than 6 months, series of cost reduction projects should be implement gradually so as to increase company profits. Discuss saving opportunity with team and review continuous improvement projects would be daily agenda. Usually, need to work out any innovation ideas for account-clients for which deal we run stable more than 1 year. extend support to client and make cash benefit.

Discuss with different teams and people in different levels, make people understand and achieve what you want is a challenge. also very good practice to enhance communication skill.

highly respect people is remarkable here.
Vorteile
15 days of annual leaves
Nachteile
support difference time zones which might be difficult with time lag
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage