Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Accenture

Alle Bewertungen für Accenture lesen

Arbeitskultur
Technical/Executive Leader with a fun streak!
Senior Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON23. Mai 2019
At my current employer I became very involved in the contract and account management aspects of the engagement - helping to increase the scope of responsibility by 40%. The proposal was based the consolidation of support and operations into a cooperative team allowing free communications and mutual support.

This was done through the introduction of a continuous improvement process that permitted the team the ability to examine, propose and correct deep seated issues within the applications. The result was cooperative changes (across applications) driving down ongoing issues, decreasing tickets and increasing stability.

My personal style is a combination of focus, education (I usually have "freshers" working for me) and fun - allowing the team to be creative, excited and balanced.
Vorteile
Independence
Nachteile
Long Hours

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Accenture

Arbeitskultur
Good place to work. Unfortunately I have encountered poor Leadership over past 7 years.
Product Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  DALLAS, TX18. Juni 2019
Accenture has good benefits and fair pay. Early in career experienced great leaders who cared for employees. More recently I have unfortunately reported to leaders the past 7 years who do not exhibit Accenture core values.
Dull experience
Test Engineering Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX18. Juni 2019
I can say that this has probably been one of the worst places I have work. If you want to learn new skills, good luck because it's dependent on what your project uses and if you want to learn anything new you have to do it on your own time. If you're not a 'top performer' then you're definitely not getting a raise. Knew several people who had been here longer than me and made way less. Your performance is basically driven off how your team likes you. Want to work overtime, not going to happen. Nice sense of mob rule and being in a clique one of the few ways to get recognized. Other than that you'll go unnoticed and just be another cog in the machine.
Nachteile
Low pay, terrible leadership
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Accenture. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage