AkzoNobel

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 1 470 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Ein Konzern im Umbruch. Extrem anspruchsvolles Umfeld mit ständig wechselnden Personen und Systemen. Wer es schafft sich nicht von der Fülle an Veränderungen in Informationen überrollen zu lassen kann sehr viel lernen. Bis auf wenige Ausnahmen wird auch unter höchsten Druck fair miteinander umgegangen.
Arbeitskultur
This was a great company to work for. Had great relationships with other coworkers. The pave was good and had great benefits. I guess one of the perks would be they would feed us lunch during our safety meetings. The company did everything they could to make it a great work environment. The work wasn't easy but it was very rewarding.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Management takes a hear no evil, see no evil approach and doesn't stand up to corporate on behalf of their employees. Co workers are good but unmotivated by lack of advancement opportunity and pay increase. Lack of educational opportunities.
Vorteile
Good people to work with, good benefits
Nachteile
Management is advesariable to most employees
flexibility on the schedule
very good vacation policy and health insurance bennefits

the processes are not very well established and are not consistent across diferent locations. Each site does your onw thing.

good recogntions

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Bra sammanhållning ,trevliga Arb kamrater,bra arbetstider.
Arbeitskultur
Well I do like my job because am really good at it and people there are very friendly and everyone gets along very well ,I also love the health benefits they have and the 41k,it's really a good job to work at ,I would recommend it to anyone.
Vorteile
Most of the times they give us breakfast and lunch
Arbeitskultur
In this company the work culture is more political and competitive between employees while brand is famous in to the market so that demand is more in the market so this cause there is no problem to achieve target.
no free lunch
Nachteile
During month end no holiday in Sunday
Arbeitskultur
Buen ambiente laboral, compartimiento de conocimientos para un mejor trabajo en equipo
Arbeitskultur
Empresa com excelentes benefícios corporativos.
Muito competitiva

valoriza o lado humano
Arbeitskultur
Los gerentes son muy flexibles con los horarios para los practicantes. A veces hay mucha carga de trabajo, pero la mayoría de los días es tranquilo. Ambiente muy bueno.
Ambiente incluyente
Crecimiento topado
Arbeitskultur
I loved this company but because I had to move to the UK I had to quit my job. I am applying again in the UK for Akzo because the culture here is amazing!!
Arbeitskultur
it was a good place to work, but management could help a little more. at times it that they had unrealistic expectations. however, if you come and do your job there are opportunities to advance.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
They need to clean up management and the supervisors. Fire them all.too many spend time in office and not out on the floor.
Way too many bosses that don't do anything except get there salary. And hr is no better.

Way too butt kissers.
Arbeitskultur
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho, salário compatível com o mercado
Arbeitskultur
Vale muito a pena participar da equipe, lean manufacturing implementado, uma cultura de trabalho bem sólida
Empresa em si
Nachteile
Uma empresa que cobra profissionalismo
Arbeitskultur
Multinacional con carencias importantes, gestión nefasta de los mandos
Vorteile
Buen ambiente de trabajo con compañeros
Pésima gestión de mandos
Arbeitskultur
Great experience,got to learn many things,the on-site piers where really collaborative hence it was easy for us to pick the activities,the training were really good
Arbeitskultur
2 jaar als uitzendkracht gewerkt via Manpower. En het was een mooie plek om als starter te beginnen.

Op de afdeling waar ik werkte had ik over het algemeen aardige en behulpzame collega's, die ondanks een regelmatige onderbezetting en reorganisaties goed teamwork en uitstekende kwaliteit leverden.
Vorteile
Work-life balance, gezellige collega's, focus op teamwork, prima salaris voor een uitzendkracht en starter op MBO niveau, gratis werkkleding, kantine
Nachteile
Weinig kans op doorgroeimogelijkheden via een uitzendconstructie (Manpower), afhankelijkheid van uitzendbureau (Manpower)
1,0
- Very high turnover rate
- Unfair pay structure, did not feel recognized for the contribution

- Always crowded and noisy office

- Negotiate hard otherwise they will not take it seriously
Friendly colleagues
Bad Expat package, Unfair compensation
Arbeitskultur
Company was good but if we worked with dealer end there we can face so many issues with them. And never you get your salary on time.
Akzonobel is very big brand but sometimes senior don't have time for solving issues of junior level employees i think.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I will keep this simple. This is not a company to join if you have anxiety issues or have suffered stress.
Management are not there to help but help their friends only. The culture is based upon who their friends are.

I watched people take 2-3 hour lunch breaks and never be taken to task.

It really is not a good working culture even though many stay for years.