Bewertungen für Alcon Labs

Alle 951 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Production works for me
Grinder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, OH21. Juli 2018
I obtained another skill there. Using a hand held grinder to finish polishing touches on metal parts. I had an bad experience with some of the Parts there.
Unsafe
3 breaks
Awesome Place To Work
Data Visualization Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX20. Juli 2018
I really enjoy my time there, I would stay if the option presented itself. The culture is great and people want to grow in their career paths and that is something that is very important to me.
Sr Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine20. Juli 2018
Work life balance is up to the engineer. Culture is good. Management generally wants to see you win and they ultimately want to get the job done.
Processes are mature, but management is open to continuous improvement.
Good experience
Engineering intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA19. Juli 2018
Learned a lot during my internship. Environment is acceptable and clean. The people are approachable. I'm just trying to reach the minimum character count.
If you need a job...
Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX18. Juli 2018
If you need a job and or some experience and Alcon is hiring, go for it, but if you're looking for a place to grow and achieve, think twice! However if you just need a job and are pressed for work, Alcon is the place to go, they'll hire anyone!
Health Benefits
Nachteile
Lacks Integrity, lacks quality, lacks communication
N/a
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX17. Juli 2018
Alcon is a good place to work especially if you strongly dislike fast-paced jobs. The employees are friendly and the management are stern but helpful. The most irritating part of the job is when production stops or slows down.
rewad for good performance
Warehouse Associate/Assembler/Machine (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. Juli 2018
its one of the best environment i have worked in . company takes adequate responsibility to train continuously train staff on a weekly, monthly basis .
free lunch sometimes
contract staff employnebt
fast-pace,S.O.P's, GMP,OSHA, Etc... Documentation,Inspection,Quality and Safety
Tech B (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Duluth, GA8. Juli 2018
Could have some improvement. Somewhat looked after employee. Very busy, inspection every 2 hours. Management so-so worked with you. Overall a really good company.
productive
Distribution Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX7. Juli 2018
good company to work for with good benefits
very understanding and many employee benefits
great health benefits
excellent hours
easy commute in dfw..
Excelente empresa
Especialista refractivo (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires6. Juli 2018
Sin dudas una verdadera escuela de lideres donde uno puede aprovechar cada instante en el desarrollo de nuevas estrategias comerciales
Respaldo y educación continua
No posee
Long Time Employee
Technician Assembler IV (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA26. Juni 2018
I enjoyed working there very much throughout the years. Everyone was friendly and kind and helpful when needed. My experience there was great but it was time for something new and more rewarding.
Great company
Sr. Allergy & Otolaryngology Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL25. Juni 2018
Great company. Great culture. Great future if you get to join them. Basically it is a great family to get into. I unfortunately was moved over to Novartis and then laid off two weeks later. But I would go back to Alcon in a heartbeat.
Work Experience
Quality Assurance Unit Senior Auditor II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX21. Juni 2018
The work I performed was very rewarding. I learned so much in the 13 years I worked there enjoyed my managers and coworkers. Offered competitive salary and awesome benefits and retirement options.
Paid time off
Nachteile
None that I can think of
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Review summary
Production Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntington, WV21. Juni 2018
Decent place to work. Great health benefits! It's very fast pace work in manufacturing. I've been there six years now and the stress of the job is getting to me.
teamwork
stressful
Arbeitskultur
Alcon is a good place to work at if you're a motivational person who likes using your hands
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX21. Juni 2018
I would like to go back there to work on the assembly line and learning about the products that Alcon make and send to different places all over the world
Vorteile
Nice cafeteria to go eat at and a variety of food to buy
Great benefits
Good Work
Mechanical Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA19. Juni 2018
The work at the Labs is good, considering the company itself is in a good position. While, yes I am aware of the dangers of certain chemicals, mostly due to the notion of said chemicals being hazardous, I am treated afterwards after chemical preparation.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Progressive, Innovative, Supportive
Ocular Specialist Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  misses18. Juni 2018
A progressive company that believes in training their employees to be the best in class. Believes in a strong work ethic but promotes a healthy work life balance. Promotes from within and competitive salary / benefit package.
Vorteile
Excellent compensation package, Promotes from within, Leaders in ocular care, Unmatched training and mentoring
n/a
Arbeitskultur
Productive and friendly work place
Surgical Equipment Repair Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA17. Juni 2018
Clean environment place to work with. Management activities were very professional. a lot of work need to be finished due to parts inventory is kind of missed count and short parts. Customer satisfied our products and our works.
Great depending on management
Sr. Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ft. Worth, TX15. Juni 2018
Alcon is a great place to work with great benefits. This can range in opinion based on the area you work in and how the management runs in that particular area.
Arbeitskultur
A progressive medium sized pharmaceutical company that invested and promoted leadership and professional management.
Supervisor, Planning and Inventory Control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON12. Juni 2018
Alcon encouraged and promoted superior leadership skills and training. This was my first job after graduating from college and ultimately promoted from production planner to Supervisor of Production Planning and Inventory Control also responsible for Purchasing. Great experience and launched me successfully in many management and leadership roles.
Recognition and Advancement
Nachteile
Long hours sometimes leading to stress.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil