Bewertungen für Alcon

Alle 1.116 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
3,0
Ok place.....dead end job
Contractor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johns Creek, GA19. Juni 2019
worked with temp agency my immediate supervisor showed favoritism to certain employees and took things personally. if you lay don the rules those rules should apply to everyone working in the area not just ones whom you're personally connected to.
agréable
MAGASINIER (intérim) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  port de gennevillier12. Juni 2019
Bon travail , bonne équipe qui mont tous de suite mis en confiance
ticket resto
3,0
i hated it
assembly line worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX11. Juni 2019
the job was terrible. they want you to slave and work 12 hours or more sometimes but don't want you to get hired on as a alcon employee. Honestly if it wasn't for my coworkers I would've been gone
good place to work at
Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA6. Juni 2019
one of the best places ive worked for however it was a temp to hire and didnt see getting hired soon enough and couldnt survive on the low pay that the temp agency was paying
Vorteile
free lunch from time to time, cafe, fitness center, good hours, great work life balance
Excelente Ambiente de Trabajo
Marketing Analyst and Event Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Escazú, Provincia de San José5. Juni 2019
Excelente Ambiente de Trabajo
Oportunidad de aprendizaje de procesos ajenos al actual
Cultura laboral
Fast paced work area
Fork lift/ Reach Truck Operator/Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elkridge, MD4. Juni 2019
Working here was fun, you had to be on your feet and fast. i was picking, sorting, packing wrapping, staging, replenishing and shipping. i am certified at Alcon as a electric pallet jack, stand up fork lift and cherry picker operator.
The work place culture is fun, especially the team leads, supervisor and the manager were impressed by my work.
Fun work place
Machine operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX31. Mai 2019
Its was okay. At times it was hard to do because of a heavy liftting and staff. But it was ok after some times. The first time its hard to get hired as an alcon employee.
Good benefit
No Promotion
1,0
Probably fun for others
Surgical Equipment Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX30. Mai 2019
I cannot really comment on this because I don't like it at all and I don't want to be biased. It is not my kind of work at all. There's no growth or development in it for me.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work and perfect skills
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Des Plaines, IL25. Mai 2019
Alcon supported manufacturing with plenty of support groups. Treated the workers well and accommodated special needs. Utilized Lean specialists and provided comprehensive training.
Competitive salary
disjointed from corporate headquarters
Bueno.
Ayte. especialista en empaquetado (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alcobendas, Madrid provincia23. Mai 2019
Un muy buen trabajo, con muy buen hambiente de jefes y compañeros.
Alcon Med device
Sr. transfer / Project Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA22. Mai 2019
I enjoy working at Alcon as transfer engineer. MS&T is a new form of group activity to bring products from R&D to MFG./ Recently been spine off which makes this company chose its future path and success.
great place to work
Old management style
Best company
Paralegal, Patent Services (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX21. Mai 2019
Alcon is the best company for which I've ever worked. The pay is exceptional and the benefits are even better. I have worked for Alcon for almost 11 years, and I really hope to retire with this company.
Great company
Quality Assurance Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX21. Mai 2019
Alcon has some of the best benefits in the business but it is unfortunately balanced with fairly low salaries for anyone not in technology.

There are a lot of hardworking people at Alcon and they should be paid better.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Review
Mechanical Engineer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Duluth, GA19. Mai 2019
Worked there as an intern in both project management and engineering. Fun place to work, great coworkers and team. Work with cutting edge technology for contact lens manufacturing.
Arbeitskultur
Technical Support Engineer II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lake Forest, CA13. Mai 2019
People are nice and the work is meaning full. Your day is fulled with challenges at work, but people try hard to provide the best services to customers.
people
not many
work balance
Senior Executive Medical Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  East Hanover, NJ11. Mai 2019
great work life balance and managements helps you achieve your current goals by moving up the career ladder and other areas. I like the fact that they recently purchased a new company and this should help drive business.
Great Place to Work
Surgical Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON6. Mai 2019
Good salary compared to other businesses in the area and management was very accommodating. Management did not hold you back!
Would still be working here if I did not move far.
Multinational company
Territory Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4. Mai 2019
The best platform for a person like me. Very friendly working environment with a lot of things to learn. Good package, keep you updated for the new eduction values.
Nachteile
Hard working with a lot of sales pressure.
Overload
Distribution Clerk 1 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Elkridge, MD21. April 2019
This postion was temporary to permeant...I was excited at first but once Lead and management, notice your not like the other workers (LAZY) work start piling up at your station. I was trying to stick around for a long time, but because I'm so burned out. I decided to moved on. Good company, great benefits and the employees that been around for years are really nice.

***an excessive load of BOXES
Good Benefits, Some overtime...Occasional Weekends
Management, Superiviors Not Fair
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Dont ,, unless your desperate, use it as as a stepping stone then move on
Production Tech (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntington, WV18. April 2019
It based on the buddy system, upper management is clearly out of touch with what goes on in the plant . If the plant manager knew what went on , she would fire most of her staff . Period! ,, but if you want retaliation, harrassment, cussed , intimidation , then it's the place for you ,
Easy work, climate controlled
Nachteile
Short breaks, everything is watched except if your a buddy
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Alcon. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage