Bewertungen für Alcon

Alle 1.009 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive and encouraging team
Manufacturing Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntington, WV15. Oktober 2018
Always open to continuous learning and teaching. Great place to start and friendly work place. Frequent company sponsored events for all ages. Flexible work hours.
Arbeitskultur
Not verry friendly to new hires
Validations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX12. Oktober 2018
It is very cutthroat in fw. Clean house to make changes so new people are interrogated and treated badly by current employees. Not many opportunities to move up, but constant reorganization where you might take on multiple roles in a short period of time. Long hours no work -life balance. HR not always available. Weekend work is required.
Pretty campus, good location
Old -school thinking, cut throat
Alcon
Employee Engagement Digital Strategist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX11. Oktober 2018
I loved working at Alcon. The people I worked with were amazing. Management was lacking, though. Management tended to cause a back up in work, due to not allowing people to own their work fully.
great work environment
Management cause back ups
Its Ok.
Machine Mechanic (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Duluth, GA10. Oktober 2018
Work is Easy.
Pay is Good.
The break area was nice.
Floor manager was a guy with too much free time to breathe down your neck and stare at you, yet not help with production.
He was the kind of annoying guy that you don't want to be stuck with for 12 hours, 4 days a week.
Upper management called us low hanging fruit, followed by the highest product production rates since their establishment.
Lots of days 5 days off in 2 week span
Nachteile
Management is pretty toxic but not all of them
Arbeitskultur
ALCON.Good job but lots of politics there.
Production Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA8. Oktober 2018
Pay ok.Medical was very good.Manager I had played favorites with workers in my dept. Very cut throat. If they liked you,they would cover up your mistakes.If they didn't like you they looked for reasons to fire you.
Vorteile
Time off, Medical, Climate controlled working environment.
Politics
Arbeitskultur
productive workplace with a large campus
Quality Control (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johns Creek, GA6. Oktober 2018
Benefits are not bad. Pay is decent. If you are not a monday through friday employee, the shifts are twelve hours and a rotating schedule, other than that, no complaints.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa sólida, con posibilidades de crecimiento, y con un clima organizacional muy agradable
HRBP (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Escazú, Provincia de San José5. Oktober 2018
Es una súper empresa para trabajar, salarios competitivos, un gran paquete de beneficios y una cultura muy agradable.
Si queda debiendo en balance vida trabajo, las jornadas son altamente extensas, las cargas de trabajo muchas veces son inmanejables y hay muy pocos recursos para la operación que se tiene.
Vorteile
Beneficios, salario competitivo, clima laboral
Nachteile
Cargas de trabajo excesivas, extensas jornadas laborales
Poor district managment selection
sales development as well as marketing (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fredericksburg, VA5. Oktober 2018
The most recent wave of DM's that were hired was in a rush and not successful. The managers that were brought in about three year ago were prepared more as tyrants not capable of managing people. Outside of that the company is fantastic and offers a clear path to success.
Arbeitskultur
Loving... What i m doing and how i am doing!!
SCM Executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4. Oktober 2018
Great work culture along with all the basic facilities in a well reputed place in the heart of Bangalore. REFS teams are doing very well here to motivate their employees.
Vorteile
REFS, HR, LINE MANAGER, FOOD, WORK ENVIRONMENT, CRUSH :)
External Policies
Arbeitskultur
Productive very enjoyable place to work.
Temporary Materials Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, Tx3. Oktober 2018
I loved my job at Alcon in the International distribution center. Great paced, variety of job duties. Just wished I could have been full time Alcon employee.
Vorteile
Amazing place to work, great culture
Nachteile
Extremely difficult to get full time
The Global Leader in Eye Care
Area Sales Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu2. Oktober 2018
I rate Alcon as the best in the Ophthalmic Industry. The key highlights are,

- Great work culture
- Very supportive management
- High quality products
- Great customer focus both internally and externally
- Works with high Integrity
- Prioritize on patient care first
- Salary at par with market standards
- High priority on employee and customer training
Employee care and satisfaction
Nachteile
Nothing which greatly impact you while you work
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun place to work
Order Picker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX1. Oktober 2018
This job makes you pick orders that customers order online on their website.Great job, great benefits, easy to get along with co-workers, clean, job is very easy to do, Good management.
easy work, clean
n/a
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Medical Assembler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX29. September 2018
i appreciate the opportunity of working there The working environment is fast paced which i am used to, but the pay is low compared to every day expenses and workers are not really encouraged by the management
pro and cons
Probes Operator 3rd Shift (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA26. September 2018
there are a lot of cons then pros but if you get a job there you will find that out for as long as you work there.

There were supposed to move the probes department to another location but they are still at the Sinking Springs area.

Again you will find out once you work there.
the pay is good
Nachteile
communication, if your not liked my the supervisor your screwed. Favoritism.
Stressful
Medical Assembler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX26. September 2018
The atmosphere is stressful with little room for advancement. The management and leads play favorites so it’s all about who you know. Everyone tries to be the boss .
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX25. September 2018
During my time at Alcon I enjoyed all of the work in which I was involved. The benefits were excellent and the time off was adequate. Of all places I have been employed I loved working for this company the most.
Arbeitskultur
Working here was like a beginners school
Medical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Puerto Rico24. September 2018
It was my first full time work and a good school, but only to stay for some years. because they do not offer any opportunity to grow.
I really enjoy the visits to my optometrist and also the great experience that I gain during my time in Alcon.
Great school to begin
Nachteile
Not having the opportunity to grow
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Record Management Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL24. September 2018
Alcon was a great job, no stress, good people and great management. a great learning opportunity. A company that you can truly grow with. the most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the parties we have for different holidays
Arbeitskultur
Productive and good people to work with
Burnett Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX21. September 2018
I work 12 hrs shift and it balances well with my life or day to day activities because I will have 4 days off on my short week and 3 days off on my Long week provided there is no over time.
2 shorts and 1 long break. good people and working enviroment
Nachteile
Payment is too low for the job
Fast pace productive environment
Assembler/Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, Tx20. September 2018
In a day to day basis you have to gown up to enter the facility as a policy. This company perform an assembly line and per person does only a specific task in a full work day. Hardest part of the job is standing the whole time until break time. The most enjoyable part of the job was having another employer next to you to social with to keep us focus on the task as it can be bored from time to time.
Company provided a gym
Standing long hours
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Alcon. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage