Bewertungen für Alcon

1.165 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.171 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fast Paced
Quality Assurance/Lab Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johns Creek, GA8. September 2019
I enjoyed working in ALCON. At the time, I was employed through a recruiter and I felt the pay was okay except that job security wasn't guaranteed. It was a fast paced production environment and it keeps you on your toes at all times. I gained a lot of experience there from quality assurance, to warehouse to production.
Love it
Pack Tech (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX8. September 2019
Great experience. Work is easy and steady paced. Area is convenient. Work environment is good and friendly. Teamwork is a big thing working there. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Great place
Recruiter (TEMP) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA4. September 2019
I was there for 6 months as a Temp recruiter. I learned a lot and had an attentive supervisor who coached me when needed. Really nice managers, and I toured the floor at Alcon to get a sense of the environment and manufacturing groups that I'd be helping to recruit for.
Validation Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX31. August 2019
Great place to work. Great people willing to help you in your success. Time management is essential since you have to manage different projects at the same time.
Training was poor
Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA30. August 2019
There were a lot of problem workers and management did not take proper measures to deal with them. Made teamwork hard in the department. Pay was good and benefits very good.
horrible place to work
Compounding assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX22. August 2019
Started out great with 4 ten hour shifts then I got switched to 3rd shift five days a week and was required to work days on sundays so I worked seven days a week
Good ceo
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fribourg, FR22. August 2019
Good CEO. Need to change most of people culture. I like to work with the ideas that the CEO had in mind. However there is no culture of collaboration and this makes it difficult
Arbeitskultur
Great Experience with the medical supply
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX20. August 2019
The other workers are rude. It gives you a hands on experience in different locations of the work place. The Machines makes you challenge yourself in a good steady pace.
fun place to work
Product Line coordinator /Assembler / Warehouse op (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX19. August 2019
Alcon is very nice place to work and and grow your career its diversity environment which i like to work in no discrimination and the management is very much better now
Nachteile
The break is too short
Fast pace,cross trained
Operator II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. August 2019
I crossed train in different area ,its a little fast pace depending In the area your working in, the people are friendly, For the most part most of the supervisor acknowledge you when they come in to the area.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great Company
Manufacturing Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX15. August 2019
Solid Company with great benefits. Lots of opportunity to grow and learn new skills. Alcon has recently become autonomous and is navigating to find it identity as an independent company.
Vorteile
Lots of career growth opportunity, Great Benefits
Nachteile
Work life balance depending on which department you work for.
Senior Sales Executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Jalgaon15. August 2019
I love to work with Alcon but for career growth I am looking for better Opportunity.
I learned collaboration and patience in tough situation.

Hardest part of Job- after achieving good result not given credit and appraisal .
Pass on this place
Senior machine operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA13. August 2019
Job has decent medical benefits. Advancement is limited, pay is low, favoritism runs rampant. Paid time off is really good. No supervision on forced overtime if problems arise.
Arbeitskultur
Great benefits that's it!
Assembler Operator 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX8. August 2019
The company in itself has great benefits as far as 401k, medical, dental, free vision etc.. at a good cost. Management/leads in custom pack sucks! They don't respect the hard work you do. No advancement at all, they have their favorites based on who kisses their behinds or want you to snitch and be messy among other employees. To much labor for little pay. HR doesn't take complaints seriously.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Retired now
Custodian Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sinking Spring, PA7. August 2019
I enjoyed working there when I was employed by them. I was a custodian and I enjoyed my work. The environment was a good working experience. Met a lot of good people. Good insurance and benefits. The 4O1K was great. I would recommend this company as a good working company. I did recommend this company to others who are still working there.
Great place to work.
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX6. August 2019
Quick paced environment so you never get bored. International culture is the vibe. Benefits and pay are great. Was able to put myself through my first two years of college. I really enjoyed my time working there.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work if you live near.
SAP Implementation Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX6. August 2019
Very driven. Lots of benefits. Culture is great!
Only downside is some managers don't train or advise the employees; or don't take the time to understand and utilize the employee skills.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good
A/P Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston Tx6. August 2019
Great company I was a contract employee. Great work and life balance. They do a lot of support for the community. This a family oriented and family first company.
A Wonderful Company to associate with
Sr. Territory Sales executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Delhi6. August 2019
I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House,
I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too
Arbeitskultur
Industry leader looking to improve on that
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY3. August 2019
Excellent products delivering first class products to make a difference in people’s lives. Great opportunity to grow to the next level to improve on a first class organization.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Alcon. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage