Amazon.com
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Amazon.com

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 67 109 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Sehr nettes arbeitsklima und nette mitarbeiter/innen.
Arbeitskultur
Was told would be night shift but had to train on days. Never intended in putting me on nights and told me I had to wait 30 to put in a request to transfer. Then was promised 18.45 an hour but instead got 15.55. When I complained the next day safety decided I was no longer fit for the job.
Arbeitskultur
It’s literally like slavery. You work in a fast paced environment, the managers act like they don’t care about anything, the managers are clueless to questions you have, everyone has an attitude ...
Vorteile
The pay but honestly it’s not worth it
Nachteile
Stress to your body and it’s emotionally & mentally draining
Arbeitskultur
If you love being able to make your own schedule then this is the job for you. I work as a prime shopper with amazon in a Whole Foods and I love it it’s a super simple job with shifts ranging from 4-5 hrs each and bonus you pick the pre made shifts you wanna work and your able to cancel a shift with in a 24hr window from the start time of your shift.
Vorteile
401k Benefits, full time gets health insurance, payed time off, payed holidays if you work, time and a half on Sunday's
24hr cancelation for shifts or receive an occurrence
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Fast paste work but not enough pay the UPT system is insane. It’s not worth the long hours you put on your body and they don’t care if you have a medical issue with paperwork you still have to work
Pay is ok
Hours
Arbeitskultur
Being such a big profitable company you would think they would know how to have structure and good training guidance, however this place is an absolute joke. There is no management, zero leads, the lack of training is beyond ridiculous and their process on time off, schedule, hr questions is horrible. There is a reason why they hire you on the spot because the amount of turn over is insane. Don’t do what I did, and think ‘oh maybe it’s just people not sticking it out long enough or it’ll be different cause you can do this.’ Just don’t even bother wasting your time here.
Free coffee
Nachteile
Zero management, lousy training program, absolutely no structure
Arbeitskultur
I was told on my first day i would get 5 days on 2 off and I had that for the first week shifts then dropped to only 4 then the next week 3 then 2. You don’t know your days in advance and when I applied it said it was a full time job but it’s a 0 hour contract so they say if you don’t get a text on the day then you aren’t workingThe work is hard and fast paced but doable and the pay is good it’s just a case of not knowing how many hours you will work and even if you are told you sometimes get your shift cancelled the morning of
Good Hourly Pay, staff are nice
Near enough everything else
Arbeitskultur
They fired me without my prior knowledge. Honestly if you can find a better job then please do yourself a good favor and stay far away from this place. Security is terrible, two people got shot and killed and the place acts inhumane.
Arbeitskultur
Lavoro frenetico, con diverse problematica di conseguenza a livello fisico.Manager troppo giovani (L' IGNORANZA DI CHI NON HA MAI LAVORATO IN VITA SUA E L ' ATTEGGIAMENTO DI QUELLI DELL' ERA DEI SOCIAL NON SI SANNO RAPPORTARE ALLE PERSONE, POCA EDUCAZIONE , FATEVELA INSEGNARE DAI VOSTRI GENITORI PRIMA DI ENTRARE NEL MONDO DEL LAVORO PERCHE' CI VOGLIONO ANCHE LE DOVUTE MANIERE QUANDO SI LAVORA E SI HA A CHE FARE CON LE PERSONE ) per fare i manager, hanno un approccio con le persone poco rispettoso a volte specialmente con i nuovi arrivati....PERCHE' NON SI SANNO MUOVERE ALL ' INTERNO DEL MAGAZZINO. Spiegazioni poco chiare a livello lavorativo e mappa del capannone poco chiara da rivedere assolutamente. Dopo due giorni di presentazione del lavoro pressochè approssimativo pretendono che tu ti sappia muovere egregiamente all interno del loro magazzino sapendo esattamente dove ti devi recare per il posto di lavor assegnato quella mattina.Fortunatamente ci sono anche persone che ci lavorano molto gentili che chiedendo ti sanno dare informazioni.quelle che dovevano essere date durante la formazione e che ti mancano !!!!.....per poter lavorare!!!....poche spiegazioni anche riguardo alle procedure da seguire per utilizzare gli strumenti di lavoro. Insomma i primi giorni un incubo!!!!....Non è possibile far avanzare le linee da dove scendono i PACCHI I FAMOSI PACCHI AMAZON ....conseguenza inutili piegamenti che portano a tensione cervicale e mal di spalle e mal di schiena .Nessuno utilizza gli otoprotettori nonostante ci sia del rumore a volte fastidioso . Sono a disposizione ma qui - mehr...
COLLEGHI DISPONIBILI
TROPPI PER POTER LAVORE SERENAMENTE
Arbeitskultur
Amazon is a very fun job, the people who work with you make the job even better. Amazon is very motivating when it comes to working in the warehouses for example, they gift gift cards on a daily basis for motivational purposes. My managers were also very caring, anything they could possibly do for you they will.
Vorteile
Gift cards, benefits, the people
No cons
Arbeitskultur
Poor management, let me go for something that wasn’t my fault, they messed up and just decided to release Me, never answer phone calls, texts or emails, only thing that was good was the pay
Good pay
Poor management
Arbeitskultur
Depends who you're working for moretime when your hired you will directly be working for a company alongside Amazon called PMP... Unfortunately this company are poorly organized and do not value individual hard workers. You are basically expendable at any given moment and there are basically no hours. You are promised four shifts a week which moretime get taken from you leaving you with less than 16 hours a week due to the high recruitment and turnover rate. You will not be valued here or progress further but will receive decent pay (when you are offered the shifts)Also your contract will only be 9 months but I can assure you with high certainty that your time there will be short and PMP will terminate your contract a lot earlier almost indefinitely...
Free coffee tea etc..
Nachteile
Short breaks (30mins) Management are lazy.
Arbeitskultur
As long as you can stand up all day or night it’s an easy job...management is incompetent at times which makes some days harder than it should be. Overall ok
Money
LOVE to fire people
Arbeitskultur
keine gute Firma. Mann muss sehr viel leisten und auch Überstunden wurden einfach festgelegt . Auch Samstags wurde bis Abends gearbeitet
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for but certain departments need to evaluate their communications to their teams when changes are being implemented. Training needs to be revamped but outside of these areas, management has been fairly reasonable based on the workload & amount of headcount for the production workflow we receive.
Vorteile
Great work schedule, pay benefits, time off benefits
Lack of communication
Arbeitskultur
If u can keep your head down and push thru the 10,12 hour shifts its easy. Your co workers help keep the energy and even tho u may never see your manager they are very supportive and helpful
Vorteile
Benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Arbeitskultur
Once you mastered your responsibilities, the job gets repetitive but the pay and benefits are great especially around peak season. Also there are actually many cool opportunities offered like the travel team and college tuition assistance.
Pay, Benefits, Opportunities, Set Schedule
Repetitive, Exhaustive
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad place to work if you are interested in putting your head down, working physically all day, and going home with a nice pay check. Nothing special.
Arbeitskultur
Multiculture environment and a great place to work. Flexible hours to work. Free ice creams during summer and free coffee and snacks during break hours. Management was good. The managers incharge were fun to work with.
Arbeitskultur
Supervisor in Jax fl are really terrible. U r really just a number to make a greedy person even more reason to be greedy. Other amazon is better but corporate greed is truly staggering
Arbeitskultur
Sadly, all of the other reviews are true. I currently work here and don't mind it, but it's hard work, at least for new starters, who all start out picking and packing. The temperature is far too warm, even wearing tshirt and shorts and with a fan - if you can get one, they're highly valued and people will often come and ask to take them even if you do and there are ridiculously few of them - maybe two per 50 people, at least in my department? I don't see daylight from my station at all, except during the single "30 mins" break, which you can be expected to take far too early in the shift for my liking. If you're on the top floor, either take your own lunch, or expect to lose 10 mins of your break to make your way down to the cantine and back. Refreshments are available free, but if you want to go fill your water, get a coffee, or use the toilet during your shift, don't take too long or your rate will fall and that leads to your manager coming to ask questions. Working hard, on the other hand, only gets you more work. In my first few weeks, I saw a team leader maybe once a day to tell me my rate and ask how long I'd been there. Now I hit my expected rate, I barely ever see a manager unless I go looking for them or there's a problem. The number of "team leaders" you see around the building is ridiculous. It seems like anyone in a vest (not only team leaders, but also health and safety and especially HR) considers themselves a demi-god above the law. Leadership are generally friendly but many will jump at any opportunity to assert their authority unnecessarily. It's true - mehr...
Vorteile
Decent money, hours if you want them, friendly colleagues
Nachteile
Working temperature, lack of breaks, poor management