American Eagle Outfitters

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,6Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 7 390 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Inconsistant Hours

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
The hours are not really consistent and they pay is pretty low. However, a typical day of work is a lot of faced paced tasks and multitasking. You are given goals each shift which may be a pro or a con for you.

Very nice managment

Pay, Inconsistent hours, rude costumers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I love the goal setting , along with customer engagement 💗

American Eagle was a great place to work , just wish I could have more power to offer more opportunities within ! I’ve worked with so many wonderful people but had limited positions to offer them for advancements within !

Schedule flexibility

Nachteile

Being able to provide full time employment to associates

Great place for networking

Great job, meet a lot of people and depending on your personality you can network as well. Only downside being retail you are kind of stuck at your wage unless you move up the ladder
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The worst job i’ve ever had

This place is the worst job i’ve ever had. The management is awful, you have to fight to get hours, and your coworkers are mean. Please for the love of God work anywhere else for your sake.

nothing

everything
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun workplace but dont expect high pay

overall working there for a couple of years was super fun and i made tons of great friends. however, you dont get paid enough for the work you do and no raises ever. the company doesnt care about the employees at all and expect your hours cut.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Buen lugar para trabajar

Trabaje como saless associate/ vendedor de piso. El trabajo en si consiste en:- labor de venta por objetivos- acomodo de la ropa y accesorios - mantener el piso en óptimas condiciones A diferencia de otras tiendas de retail, en AEO el vendedor NO hace labores de limpieza , siempre hay personal que se encarga de ese tema por lo que es un excelente punto a favor, también siempre hay alguien en stock para que te pase lo que necesites sin tu tener que ir a buscarlo.Son exigentes en cuanto a ventas, se tiene que cumplir un objetivo diario , semanal, mensual etc, la verdad es que casi siempre esas metas son logradas ya que la marca a veces vende por si sola.En general el ambiente es bueno , como en todo simepre va a depender de los mismos compañeros y managers.Te puedes hacer experto en algún área y por ende mejorar tu salario.Algo que un incómoda mucho no solo a él empeñado si no también al cliente es que se promueve el estar sobre el cliente todo el tiempo ,no dejarlos solos , lo cual es tedioso para ambas partes , esto también depende del líder a cargo.

Vorteile

Seguro médico, comisiones por tienda ( no individuales ), excelentes descuentos para empleados, horarios accesibles, tu labor solo es vender y acomodar.

Nachteile

Trabajar fines de semana, rolar turnos, hacer cambios de tienda en la madrugada.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I did not enjoy my time there.

I did not enjoy my time here as an employee. I was here for a little over a year and I did not enjoy going to work. The pay was not good at all. I am glad I left.

productive place/ messy employees

Overall the place was not bad I honestly would have stopped working here after the christmas season passed but instead I decided to stay due to me loving the jeans and the team. But over the time I realized how toxic the environment was.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I would not even entertain an interview with AEO.

Since the summer of 2021 the untrained managers often look to fix blame instead of doing real work and fixing problems but that’s what happens when you promote within without posting the internal jobs and have a hand picked set of individuals that bring nothing to the table. It’s sad because a year ago I would have recommended AEO to anyone but I wouldn’t put anyone through this type of mismanagement.

Cashier

It’s a great place to work but it depends on the area of the location. My store did run hot and only being allowed to wear just the jeans not shorts is a bit uncomfortable. Great place for a teen to work and get beginner retail experience. Not so great if you have more than a $200 car note lol

Free dress code

Low pay

Aerie Orchard Park - Worst Place to Work

Working at Aerie was pure awful, they have the worst work culture ever. The environment was so toxic and I dreaded going to work. The managers were really awful too.

The discount.

No breaks for a 4 hour shift, terrible managers, worst work culture

Easy job

Easy job, just stand around and ask people if they need help. Pay was standard, coworkers and managers were nice. Great job for someone still in high school.

Productive and funn

Very good place to work. I learned a lot and also met new people who shared similar interests as me. I would love to work there again and recommend it to others also.

Fun but too stressful

It was a lot of fun working with clothing and seeing all of the new trends and fashion that were coming through. The hours were okay, but not when you’re part time working 40 hours with no benefits or PTO.

Alright

Good first job to have. They require you to set goals for yourself such as "I will get 10 customers in the fitting room with my favorite pair of mom jeans" and were really persistent about credit cards. Other than that it was alright. the 60% off was really nice

toxic culture

corporate is disconnected from what stores are actually experiencing.difficult to hire staff due to very low pay for sales associates and part time leaders.

Great people, awful job.

This job took advantage of every worker for unfair pay. Management caused a lot of things to never get done and blamed staff for their incompetence. Overall, this was a high stress job with no reward.

Promotions

Very hard to move up. Good for a part time second job or a starter job. Also feels like they push very hard for you to buy their products. Good first job only.

Fun and supportive workplace

Managers were always supportive of me and I felt as though there was a lot of potential and room to move up to management positions. I enjoyed occasionally working night shifts as well and those are occasionally available.

it’s a fun job

it’s a fun job if you’re into retail but the pay isn’t great and you barely get hours. it was a good high school job but there was drama and groups, it wasn’t a comfortable environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good for high school students and summer college students

Hated management but that was in 2016-2017. They lacked in communication but I enjoyed working for the company as a whole. I enjoyed all of the retail experience I acquired while working there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei American Eagle Outfitters. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung