Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 9 769 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Es hat immer spaß gemacht und die menschen die man dort kennenlernt sind super. Man fühlt sich wie in einer Familie. Allerdings ist auch an diesem Standort das Management mit Sympathie zu beeindrucken anstatt mit Leistung. Leider, das größte Manko dort.
Arbeitskultur
Cross-functional involvement in project development and deployment. A collaborative work environment that encourages creativity. Highly competitive work that requires team work and shared responsibilities.
Arbeitskultur
Guzel farkli ve ogretici bir mulakatti Farkli insanlari taniyoruz onlardan da biseyler ogreniyoruz ogrenicez
Deneyim
Uzun mulakatti
Arbeitskultur
The company was great the job and the duties we had set for the day was fun we always learned something new everyday and always working within one and not alone and its very helpful get paid what you're worth no bad at all to the job itself
Arbeitskultur
Good company for someone starting their career or needing flexibility in their schedule. Amazing benefits. Bilingual is a real plus to succeed. You learn something new every day.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Not only does Apple sell the coolest products in the world, but they truly care about and honestly support their staff. I look forward to working there after I retire... part-time of course because I enjoy the innovation, energy, and excitement of working for Apple.
Great Managers
Evenings and Sundays
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad company to work for if you like working long hours. The pay was great and they ship all the equipment you need to be successful and efficient.
Arbeitskultur
Working at Apple has given me the opportunity to grow not only in knowledge but as a person. Everyone I've worked with has inspired me to work hard and aspire to greater things. They've influenced not only my work ethic but me personally. They strive for excellence and help their employees achieve it.
Arbeitskultur
At Apple we worked with geniuses - in every department. We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories and connections.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
You could have the warmest personality on your calls and give perfect tech support advice, but if the customer gives you a bad survey, even if it is over a company policy that you have zero control over, it’s all your fault and can be fired. The surveys need to go. It is constant turnover because of them. Your team lead will listen to the call and even tell you it is a perfect call and you did nothing wrong.
No commute
Nachteile
High turnover because of surveys, Unable to battle surveys
Arbeitskultur
I have a great time at work every day. It was a lovely bright day each day. I wanted to leap out of bed to sell iphones. Apple taught me so much about selling, it was unbelievable. I now have a fantastic job.
Arbeitskultur
Work life balance company. People are nice and helpful. Good employee support and great benefits to family. No commission but nice salary. Jobs duties may change due to business plan.
Arbeitskultur
Advancement was fair but communication regarding policy changes was lacking. Holiday time was the worst but the overtime and double time was always nice!
Arbeitskultur
Apple is okay , growth is slow , people been there for 10years trying to be a manager but they hire from outside. Can let you go and push sales even though there isn’t any commission. Hours fluctuate so you can work 18 and can’t get anymore or 30 when they short staff. No set schedules .
Arbeitskultur
The best part of the job was my coworkers. Apple hires really cool, fun, creative people. The pay was pretty good, but Apple stores are constantly busy, so you earn it. Can be a fun place to work, but as any customer service job, you have to deal with a jerk customer every now and again.
Arbeitskultur
Loved working for Apple. I learned a lot about technology and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers. The workplace culture is awesome.
Arbeitskultur
Great company. You learn a lot. Culture is one of the best. I meet people from all over the world. Everyone is extremely talented. Cannot say anything bad.
Arbeitskultur
Working in any retail can be challenging, and with Apple there’s the added high expectation from customers. I have found that as long as you stay positive you’ll have a good time.
Management tend to be focused on keeping staff happy and there is room to sell the correct thing to customers, not upselling.
Arbeitskultur
I worked as a At Home Advisor for Apple Support for the College Program. Overall customer support role, can be difficult if you do not have prior technical experience. Position is completely remote and as well as training was also remote. Apple is a great company to work for and they truly care for their employees, company culture and coworkers were great. The pay and benefits are awesome for a part time position.

One of my biggest dislikes of the job is the angry and rude customers, as a T1 advisor you are the first person of contact and you'll be put through some of the worst customers. Also the job can be very draining, exhausting, and so repetitive with calls. The only thing that kept me motivated to stay was the pay, other than that the customers can be horrible to put up with. I love Apple, I just personally don't like the Apple Support position.
High hourly pay, Benefits for PT workers, PTO, Discount
Nachteile
Rude customers, can be more on technical at times
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The pay is good but not great. They pay you for what you do. The work is very stressful and doesn't allow you to breathe. They focus on stats and customer feedback. Even if it's out of you control, it will ALWAYS be your fault. If you care about your mental health, look elsewhere!
Pay. That's it.
stress and most customers
1,0
・仕事内容の割に時給が低い
・スキルが高い人たちがいる部署に転送しても何かと理由をつけられて拒否されることがある
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Apple. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung