Bewertungen für Apple

Alle 7.737 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
the worse of the worst
Inventory Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Grove, CA20. Juli 2019
Honestly, working part time and you have other goals in life I'll say definitely work there. Be aware of managers they are the worst! They are so inconsistent, never know how to handle escalated issues, and if you happen to work there while pregnant good luck.
Work from Home
Desktop Support Specialist II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX20. Juli 2019
I was an At Home Advisor. Able to work from home, shift changes occurred every 3-6 months, but hours/shifts could be traded if you did not get something that worked for you.

Benefits were amazing.
Arbeitskultur
I'm being forced to review this company...
Trainer / Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jamaica, IA20. Juli 2019
This wouldn't be genuine so I'll politely decline. My time at apple was long, but it was a long time ago so it is hardly useful for current applicants.
Arbeitskultur
Overall
iOS Technical Support Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tempe, AZ19. Juli 2019
The client Apple started my career choice of customer service as a notch in my belt.
The client Apple helped me transition my mind for technical support and to pursue it even while working an occupation that is not technical support.
2,0
For an entry level job I interviewed with 5 different people
Apple Genius (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salem, NH19. Juli 2019
Salem NH Apple store management needs to get thier head out of each others bungholes. Part time position I interviewed with 4 different layers of management, team leader, store manager, district manager, regional manager over 3 weeks time all separate interviews. You think they could be more efficient and have one group meeting. Can you say top heavy management, must be justification for the management group to protect their salaries. What the store needs to continue to invest in staff that truly works with the customers. The term Genius should not be used at this store.
Başlık yok
T2 Technical Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  İzmit19. Juli 2019
Mevcut çalıştığım şirket hakkında bir değerlendirmede bulunmak istemiyorum.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to learn and develop
Lead Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cerritos, CA19. Juli 2019
I would have continued to work for Apple if they didn't shut down the location I was working at. Learned inner workings of retail and retail technical support. Taught and mentored many individuals over a course of years.
Arbeitskultur
Kind management team that values employees
Expert (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX19. Juli 2019
Fast paced and often high stress work environment, Apple balances this by having great pay and employee benefits. Management is willing to work with you on your schedule especially for students, and Apple pays for some college courses.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work, not the best location
Sales Specialist/ Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wilmington, DE19. Juli 2019
Apple has a fantastic Culture, but location plays an essential role. Management is terribly sourced for the most part. Advancement is limited in large locations. A day is basically a standstill until customers need assistance. The most enjoyable part is usually the people you will work with, makes friends, because they will help time fly at work.
Great Place to work
Tier 1 Tech Support and Customer Support Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Petersburg, FL19. Juli 2019
Loved every minute. Managment were very hands on. The pay was very competitive. No insurance. I enjoyed being able to work remotely. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Working remotely
Nachteile
No insurance offered
Arbeitskultur
Best Place to work EVER!!!
Senior UI Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA18. Juli 2019
I've learned so many things from working at Apple. How to manage time. How to communicate with people from all backgrounds. How to write clean, efficient, scalable code with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration, code-linting, and adherence to strict standards. I truly understand why Apple is so great at what they do.
Productive and fun
Customer Relations Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX18. Juli 2019
Nothing bad to say, only here because I am required. Not sure why they want me to review them, it's a great place to work. they bring beer trucks on to campus, management is cool.
Great Company to work for
Business Expert (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL18. Juli 2019
great company, super fast paced, a lot to learn. Apple gave me a chance being 18 years old as a self made entrepreneur repairing and replacing apple devices myself at a young age. They hired me on the flip of a coin put me in a tech role, and within 6 months explore my sales side to only better me by positioning my title as a business expert. Because of my ability to patiently focus on one person at a time individually but collaboratively & simultaneously work in a group they moved me up so soon. I left to marry my newly wed tech skills and drive for learning to the Code and developer side and become a Full Stack Web developer. Thanks Apple for helping me explore my passion.
great benefits
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work and grow your career
Manager, NPI (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cupertino, CA18. Juli 2019
Fast paced, focussed and collaborative environment. Easy to move across groups but up to certain level. Being subject matter expert is important and appreciated for career advancement.
Arbeitskultur
Excelente lugar para laborar con buenas prestaciones salarios horarios y enseñanza en general
Asesor de ventas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Querétaro, Qro.18. Juli 2019
Personal muy capacitado para enseñar y poder lograr los objetivos en la empresa
Buenas prestaciones y apoyo
Nachteile
Un poco más de surtido de mercancía
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work at. People there are good in general
Network Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Elk Grove, CA18. Juli 2019
Great place to work. The people there are good in general, willing to help without making you feel you are alone. No egotistic people who think they know everything even though they are very smart people with so much experience. Also, the culture there is awesome.
At home advisor
At Home Technical Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntsville, AL17. Juli 2019
I loved working from home for Apple. It was great not to have to travel back and forth to an office.The trainings were paid for and helped prepare me for the phone consults. We had regular team meetings via FaceTime where we could ask questions of our manager or team members. We could also reach out during calls through chats.
Busy Environment but Lots of Ammenities
Senior Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX17. Juli 2019
The environment is clean and organized but ever changing. Teams and friends may work down the hall for months and get moved. You may move 3 or 4 times a year depending on what they want to do with you and your skills. Break rooms have fresh coffee machines, water and refrigerators. The cafeteria has many food and drink options to accommodate most diet. They also have regular moral events such as food truck days and beer bashes. You might get lucky and have a schedule that lets you attend these events.

The management culture could be better. Your direct report manager will probably be a little bit older than you or your age. They will be pushed hard for better numbers. Depending on their ability you may be pushed hard as well.You may be an award winning advisor with 99% satisfaction but there is still room for improvement. It was personally defeating to be told my best could be better.

For most people this would be a great place to work.
about work place
Senior Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu17. Juli 2019
ya its great atmoshphere.....want to learn more things in apple .....it is like a great retail atmoshphere.thanks for giving opportunities.in retail i learn more customer experience.
Opportunity
RF/Wireless Engineering Program Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cupertino, CA17. Juli 2019
An amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge tech with sharp people and to contribute to products that are used by billions of customers the world over.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Apple. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage