Bewertungen für ATOS

1.433 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
good working environment
Service Desk Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu, Philippines30. Dezember 2017
it allows be to develop my management skills and apply them. making each people you work with become better. they train and allow you to learn by attending seminars and talks about making yourself.
Fast paced environment
Sr Program Director (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Webster, NY28. Dezember 2017
Fast paced, demanding environment. Very financially driven with close project budget management. Extensive processes and methodologies available to project managers.
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun enviornment to work at
Help Desk Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND27. Dezember 2017
Fast paced, nice managers and coworkers, very helpful colleagues.
A very productive days at work is resolving issue of the customers, number one priority.
Arbeitskultur
These people don't know how to run a call center.
Help Desk Technician I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND27. Dezember 2017
At Atos, we were always being written up, and while they had good infrastructure the training was sub-par for the issues that were coming up. They had 3 waves of layoffs at the Taco Bell desk. They didn't calculate my final pay accurately and overcharged health insurance. It has taken months for them to correct this. They forced me to stay for an exit interview and never paid me for it, even though I told them I am yet to be paid. Stay clear of this place.
Good coworkers
Nachteile
Poor management, awful business ethics
A fuir
Expert technique (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bezons27. Dezember 2017
au CAC40 depuis peu, cette progression s'est faite entièrement au détriment des salariés : pas d'évolutions, pas d'augmentations, pas d'intéressement.
les suppressions de personnels sont organisés par le management.
la pression est mise sur les personnels restants qui sont à bout.
l'entreprise n'attire plus.
le marché et les clients le savent.
ça ne peut plus durer.
aucun
Nachteile
pas d'évolutions, pas d'augmentations, pas d'intéressement
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Work life balance
Senior System Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra25. Dezember 2017
Work culture is good, company has work from home policy, and other employee friendly policy are also there. Some of the projects are really good in the sense they provide excellent on job learning environment.
Dirscrimination, Harassment, Retaliation Persist
Technical Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX22. Dezember 2017
Atos here in Texas, USA is plagued with discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Management is very poor. Employees have low esteem, low motivation.
Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
Arbeitskultur
Oversite and management of daily IT infrastructure operations.
Service Delivery Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plano, TX20. Dezember 2017
Attend meetings, manage change, corrdinate escalations, collaborative environment.
Company is struggling to make projected numbers while expanding at a great rate, Thus, have gone through several rounds of lay offs and there is a strong focus on offshoring of positions to locations with lower salary requirements.
Arbeitskultur
Good company to gain the knowledge
Senior Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu20. Dezember 2017
Very good company to gain knowledge, Good work place.
There are some disadvantages and I don't want to mention.
I will rate it as Average for overall company management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
A good place to work at.
Analyst/Incident manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bangalore19. Dezember 2017
ATOS is a company where services based jobs are in plenty. The issue here is switching roles is difficult and lot of ppl stay and do the same type fo work for a longer period of time and there is no periodical hike/increments.
Good Place to work
Security Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra19. Dezember 2017
Hello,

Good Place to work, healthy environment and have very good experience to be the part of Atos from past three successful years.
Also working on the technology which I always wanted to
Pretty typical large corporation
Senior Finance Manager / Controller (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX19. Dezember 2017
Very much a collaborative, team environment. Workload isn't excessive but they are always throwing last minute to-do's your way. It makes it hard to plan.
Great team environment
lower pay and benefits
Team player
Manager Talent acquisition (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolkata, West Bengal19. Dezember 2017
To work in an esteemed organization where I can prove my 13+ years of rich and varied experience, and abilities in HR and administration, especially in IT, Banking & BFSI sector
Vorteile
get to learn about new technologies
manual process
Best Place to Work in
IT Service Management Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18. Dezember 2017
My first job
Great learning experienced. Shaped my career
Best work environment.
Los of scope to learn
Got to work with great team
Interaction with dutch clients
Challenging and fast pace
Level II Desktop Support Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hartford, CT15. Dezember 2017
There is plenty of work for everyone and many things to learn if you have the drive. Sometimes workload could be distributed in a better way. Co-workers are great. I really enjoy solving my users issues and optimizing their machines.
Vorteile
It keeps me happily busy.
Nachteile
No opportunities for growth or to learn a different IT career (Programmer)
Arbeitskultur
El ambiente laboral es grato más sin embargo son muy pocas las posibilidades de crecimiento a corto plazo.
OTP 3 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Nicolás de los Garza, N. L.14. Dezember 2017
La empresa ofrece grandes beneficios en cuanto a gastos médicos mayores se refiere, pero el salario base me parece muy bajo.
客戶端駐點
SD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  台北市14. Dezember 2017
因應專案性質的需求前往客戶端進行系統的需求訪談,文件撰寫,系統開發,單元測試,壓力測試等等,系統上線後續的維護等狀況
Productive & enjoyable work culture
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST / SCRUM MASTER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra13. Dezember 2017
I have been working at Atos India full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible timings, new technologies depending on project , facilities are good , company provides various certifications which are very useful to build up your career

Cons

Work environment is decent enough but depends on project, short term solutions are considered, casual attitude towards work needs to be proved

Advice to Management

Consider priority tasks first which are actually needed, take up long term solutions for problems faced,needs improvement in employee welfare
Vorteile
Flexible timings, new technologies depending on project, facilities are good, company provides various certifications which are very useful to build up your career
Arbeitskultur
Global environment foreign owned.
Sr. Tech Specialist, Developer, Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, TX11. Dezember 2017
Origin technology is an outsourcing company. Requires global travel. If you are an American it is very difficult to fit into the Dutch environment. Company merged with a French company after 911. The environment quickly changed to being hostel to American culture.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
I'll pass
Information Management Senior Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Garland, TX9. Dezember 2017
Most enjoyable: Worked from home. Learned: Service Now Reporting. Management: very hands off, I probably talked to my actual manager maybe once a year for nine years but that was OK because I worked with a great team and we were more than willing to help each other out when necessary. I enjoyed the reporting aspect of the job.
Worked from home