Bewertungen für ATOS

1.431 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Atos is massive
Senior Voice Manager/Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY4. Dezember 2017
When I worked for Atos, the claimed to have in excess of 100,000 employees worldwide.

You as an employee are not valued.

They had me work the client until they could train-up an off-shore resource to cover 70-80% of my position.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
no salary
Marketing & PM Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Turkey3. Dezember 2017
I have worked voluntarily to learn about marketing. Working environment is open. Project management is the most important department for the company. It is in Siemens campus and safe place.
Relaxed work place and Work Flexibility
Data Analyst Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA2. Dezember 2017
Had a good experience working at Atos. Team was good. Work Culture was ok. HR and IT support staff is not at all good, very slow in responding.. Flexible working hours.
Arbeitskultur
It really depends which account you are assigned to.
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY1. Dezember 2017
The account I was assigned to was a nice account; media, broadcast and entertainment. Location was uptown NYC and had 3 cafeteria's which was convenient.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Foreign company
Arbeitskultur
Not good for apprentices, seems just above average for anyone else
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Regent's Park, Greater London1. Dezember 2017
My review stars was based on someone join as an apprentice

My experience was Atos did not support of provide enough development for an apprentice both pay where my pay was very low for my role wise and professionally if you join as an apprentice they will constantly prioritize grads over you they did however have helpful people within the company and they was flexible with work
Arbeitskultur
Poor management decisions pulling down the standard of the company
Senior Project Manager, the entire delivery (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ar Riyāḍ30. November 2017
Very poor management team in AtoS India. Very adhoc and favouritism management team. No benefits for hard work and support for good resources. Very poor HR policies and compels resources to work without any support.
No Pros
Horrible Work culture
Arbeitskultur
Chennai as Database Administrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu30. November 2017
I am happy working in ATOS,here I have work life balance,management is also supportive.I learned so many things working here in ATOS.I am enjoying my job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
abc
Application Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka30. November 2017
I got very good colleagues in my office. Salary on time. You have to remember lot of passwords. Good work life balance with usual office timing. Managements Should be better.
Great employees
Manager, Technical Area Specialists (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX28. November 2017
I enjoyed my job as I could build a very loyal team. Worked with great peer managers. Worked wit good customers and filed managers. Enjoyed working on cross functional teams.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar.
Técnico de Telecomunicação II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Belém, PA27. November 2017
Passei pouco tempo trabalhando para essa empresa, mas foi o suficiente para vê que ele é uma boa empresa. trata seu funcionário com respeito e dignidade.
Vorteile
paga todos os direitos de um funcionário.
nada a declarar.
Good but temporary position
Software Tester (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Αττική27. November 2017
I worked as a Tester during the Olympic Games in Athens 2004. Great company, the only problem was that the position was temporary and the contract would end in August 2004. So I looked for something else
Arbeitskultur
Was an awesome company to work for.
IT Tech II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wendell, NC27. November 2017
I was just doing a contract job, would have loved to work full time. They were a great company to work for. My bosses and the management were really great people.
Fun Workplace
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolkata, West Bengal25. November 2017
It's quite amazing working here.Nice place to learn so much things.Not much work pressure.Management is supporting and helpful.Job culture is very pleasant
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Good for starters
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra23. November 2017
Atos is a wonderful place if you are just starting out, you get ample opportunities to explore your limits.

Not so good once you climb the ladder, the work starts to dull, you need to grovel for the better projects and the pay scale is overall quite poor.
Arbeitskultur
Very chilled out working enviroment
System Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra23. November 2017
- Not much work pressure (depends on project and status of project)
- Job stability
-great colleagues and very helpfull
- fun activities organised by HR and other dedicated team
- Job stability
Nachteile
- hike not so good. and the hike letters are distributed very late
Great consulting teams
Time Warner - Project Controller/Finance Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY21. November 2017
Bright, fun, focused, hard working people. I learned a ton working with ATOS. I thought their managers and their technical solutions were innovative, customer oriented and provided great value to the businesses they supported.
Arbeitskultur
Great if you know the right people
Technical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands20. November 2017
Great work life balance but poor pay. Overall the opportunities to progress were limited because it was more who you knew than what you knew.

I was in AHS and did mostly Wintel duties. I got to work with numerous government and private sector clients.

The role was good for a few years then I got bored of it. I tried moving internally, but wasn't getting anywhere. So decided to leave.

The company is awesome to work for because of the flexibility and work from home, I went in 3/4 times a month on average towards the end.

But there is too much favouritism at Atos and I've seen less qualified guys getting promoted for no apparent reason other than they were a friend of a manager.

I would love to go back one day, but I'd need the right role.
Vorteile
Work from home, annual leave and work life balance.
Nachteile
On-call was a pain, often I was doing 2 in weeks a month.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
no job security
Infrastructure Management SR. Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ20. November 2017
your contributions and long hours make no difference if they feel need to cut employment costs then they cut employees. More committed to hiring offshore than to US based employees.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Really really fun at work
Associate Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu18. November 2017
Hectic but lot of learning and Challenges
Very Good and great management
Fun at work
We were asked to inbuilt our now reporting tool with IT team help and it was great success.
Challenges with minimal training
Vorteile
Fun at work and good pay
Long hours work
Not Upto the mark
Logistics Executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17. November 2017
Bakwas.. i will not prefer anybody for this company.

Every person is expert in company and guide beyond your expertise .Management is poor and Operations are uncontrolled.
BIG Name