Bewertung für ATOS als Technical Support

30 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Good Place to work ,Professional environment, Always room for Improvement
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Libis , Quezon City7. Jänner 2018
Working in Atos is like not working at all. There a lot to encounter and a lot to learn. A typical day at work starts with a call for assistance on certain customer problem and would end the day with t a happy thought that you had help another customer with their problem and was able to resolve it.The environment is a friendly one , where every one is ready to help with a smile on their face.The hardest part is saying Goodbyes and leaving your Good friends and the Company that has been a great part of your existence. The Best part of my job is that I was never been judge for my age but always been applauded for my work ethics and contribution for the improvement and efficient services of the Company,.
good working environment
Service Desk Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu, Philippines30. Dezember 2017
it allows be to develop my management skills and apply them. making each people you work with become better. they train and allow you to learn by attending seminars and talks about making yourself.
It paid the bills.
Customer Service Help Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND14. Oktober 2017
-We were given tools to make us run effectively, but were not given training on how to utilize them.
-We were told on a consistent basis what would get us fired or written up, but received very little positive feedback.
-Expected to hold to a specific standard call time, but when reaching out for assistance, usually waited way too long for an answer, throwing call times off and inconveniencing the caller.
-There was also a lack of communication - ex: if there was a known outage of a system, it would frequently be an hour or so into my shift before I overheard another agent tell someone about it. Meanwhile, I had troubleshot that issue several times already and would have spent much less time per call had I been aware.
-I enjoyed being able to help callers by fixing an ongoing issue, but hate that they had to place several phone calls to us in order to get someone like me who cared less about call times and more about solving the issue. It's upsetting to me that they value speed over accuracy.
-I enjoyed most of my co-workers. Overall, the people are great.
Vorteile
Occasional potlucks, free lunch, and giveaways
Nachteile
Lack of communication and training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Fun and Productive
Technical Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines29. September 2017
A lot of options and training given to build and makes an agent cooperative. Improvements is a great way and options that they implement in our working area, no ones left behind and everyone is working or helping you to improved.
freebies and free snacks
Best company
helpdesk support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya5. Juli 2017
Atos has given me alot lesson where i learn alot of basic information about technicial support and helpdesk. Friendly working enviroment and we stay as a family cover each other to solve all the cases of the day.
Arbeitskultur
Good unless you let them take advantage of you.
Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA5. Mai 2017
It's an ok place to work but in reality the management is pretty much incompetent and spiteful. They are pretty much what is wrong with the tech support industry. Too many managers. Leadership does not care at all. They only care about call numbers and try to make as much money as possible. No quality control at all. It feels like directors are just there to get a paycheck. Work culture is non existent. They seriously do not care about what is going on unless there is an issue with your time sheet (overtime). They do not care about companies they are supporting.
Vorteile
If you are a lead tech the money is good and you can get away with a lot cause they don't care.
Nachteile
Entry level techs get paid really low. Leadership is sad. Uninspiring.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Productive and Good working partners
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya13. März 2017
Overall Good Working environment . Good equipment .
Learned IT technical process from A to Z (basics).
12 hours shift .
4 days work and 3 days off rotation base .
Best job I ever had
Service Desk Process Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mason, OH3. Februar 2017
Although the Process Analyst position is the most worked and underpaid, the people you work with and the customers made the work load more of a challenge than anything.
Work environment and people
Nachteile
Over worked and under paid
Great
Technical Support Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai28. Dezember 2016
Atos is MNC company , providing all facilities to employees.for my personal reason I have to work in aboard.atos has given me chances of gaining knowledge in other communication domain.
Vorteile
Free traveling to foreign trips
Allowances
Productive place
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya23. Dezember 2016
Nice environment, i have learnt about technical support where i do not have any background with IT. Friendly colleague environment.
Overtime benefits
Less breaks
nice place workd
Technical Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND13. Oktober 2016
Take inbound calls and troubleshoot any technical issues
make outbound calls to stores in callback or followup with them
free soda
shorts break
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
Arbeitskultur
Big company and lot to grow
Technical Support Specialist I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mason, OH21. September 2016
You can lean a lot . Escpacially if you are not a technical person but willing to learn . If you work for couple of years then you have good chance to advance to next level .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Political environment
Service desk analyst level 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City7. September 2016
This company is a good company as a whole but due to political desires of the team leads, it lead the accounts suffer. Those who perform well were ignored and was taken for granted.
High salary
Toxic environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
poor company
Service Desk Team Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya7. September 2016
A place to develop myself to become better lead and learn to manage people with different mind set.
Place to grow
Love talking to people, solve their issues
productive
Advance Technical Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Clovis, NM10. August 2016
multitasks between entering information on computer to walking the caller providing as much information to get the issue fixed as fast as possible I enjoy meeting different caller each day everyday is different never have the same day each call that's taken come with a different issue that needs to be fixed
insurance
short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Productive and high oriented
Service Desk Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya5. Juli 2016
It's a non-stress job. I've learned many IT-based knowledge from an experienced trainer. The management is very systematic. The team i work for consist of eight members whom are very supportive and helpful. The hardest part of the job is to get to do overtime work. There are no slots available to work an extra hour or two. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work with a where i can make a great addition to the team.
details
Service Desk Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya19. April 2016
I am a highly motivated and ambitious person. I am flexible and easily adaptable to different kind of working environments. I like adventurous and interesting job. I am reliable and work rigorously even under a pressured situation to achieve my goal. I have good interpersonal skills and communicate well with customers so as to satisfy them.

I am able to communicate and converse well with people at all levels. Work well independently and in a team environment. Capable of handling several tasks at once and prioritize them to ensure that they are completed on time and easily adaptable to different environment.
Fun workplace
Level 2 I.T. Service Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines15. November 2015
Last line of front line support in troubleshooting and fixing the issue, if the issue still persist and exhausted all troubleshooting steps then we escalate it to a higher tier for the resolution. I learned a lot of things in this company like Password resets and checking user accounts if it has a problem e.g. Active Directory. Hardest part of the job is when there are Service Interruption when a lot of users from North America and Canada are calling in about it.
Arbeitskultur
One if the finest company i've ever been with
ITO Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines13. November 2015
I have been here for 2 years and i can it is a fun workplace to be with the team that i have is very small so we were able to treat one another as a family
nice
Global Service Desk Architect (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bydgoszcz, Poland2. Oktober 2015
It's not what it meant to be. However stil we all enjoyu building it togethere and hope this will become a better place in the future.

Gesamtbewertung