Bewertung für ATOS als Technical Support

44 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.800 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Typical Call Center
Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND11. Juli 2018
You're a number, and are there to do your job. Nothing more. Nothing Less. If you are stuck on a call or take a little longer to help a customer, then you get written up, no matter what.
Calm and Relaxing.
Service Desk Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya5. Juli 2018
- No tension working here.
- Everything well arranged and process based.
- Stress free environment.
- Able to learn about computers a lot.
- Everything is negotiable.
Vorteile
Mileage Claim can be done for Public Holiday and Over Time day.
No gym.
Healthy competition with co-workers
IS-Service Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City1. April 2018
It is a normal day for me with ATOS, Everyday is a learning process specially on the updates for our tools through email. Management wise, its good and the working environment is nice.
Challenging enviroment
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glasgow12. März 2018
Can be a challenging envioment too many people on diffrent contracts diffrent TC and C's can lead to poor worklife balance.Poor disability employer too difficlult to get a desktop assesment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
tacobell
Technical Support Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND6. März 2018
Was a great place I enjoyed working for until tacobell decided to take the contract away. Most irvine agents dont know as much as we did and still dont.
A lot of negativity towards the end, back door meetings. They knew before i started that they would close the doors.
technical support
idiotic customers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fun workplace but salary and compensation is low
Service Desk Analyst/SME/Mentor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pasay City6. März 2018
Fun workplace but salary and compensation is low. Career growth is a bit slow. Also, needs improvement on training people for management skills, specifically, leaders.
Nice place to work
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Quezon City22. Februar 2018
Balanced environment and people are easy to deal with.
Found new friends for life and I truly miss them
Always a reason to smile and be happy whenever I think of the days I worked for them
Friendly environment
Nachteile
benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Workplace and Service Desk Services - Engineer III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY19. Jänner 2018
Even though you received excellent yearly reviews, no raises given. The balance between family and work could have been better. Every year they came up with some reason to furlough workers during the last fiscal quarter.
Vorteile
Coworkers were great throughout the various towers.
Nachteile
No raises - furlough every year
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Good Place to work ,Professional environment, Always room for Improvement
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Libis , Quezon City7. Jänner 2018
Working in Atos is like not working at all. There a lot to encounter and a lot to learn. A typical day at work starts with a call for assistance on certain customer problem and would end the day with t a happy thought that you had help another customer with their problem and was able to resolve it.The environment is a friendly one , where every one is ready to help with a smile on their face.The hardest part is saying Goodbyes and leaving your Good friends and the Company that has been a great part of your existence. The Best part of my job is that I was never been judge for my age but always been applauded for my work ethics and contribution for the improvement and efficient services of the Company,.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
good working environment
Service Desk Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cebu, Philippines30. Dezember 2017
it allows be to develop my management skills and apply them. making each people you work with become better. they train and allow you to learn by attending seminars and talks about making yourself.
Great experience
Analyst and Trainer - Taco Bell Service Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND8. Dezember 2017
Atos opened a new service desk for their customer Taco Bell Corporation in July of 2017. Unfortunately, Atos and Taco Bell were unable to negotiate a continued contract. It was great helping people from all over the U.S. as well as developing the relationships at work. I enjoyed everything from taking calls, to assisting other agents, to training, and coordinating efforts.
Current Employee Here
Service Desk Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  National Capital Region18. Oktober 2017
It's a great place to work but they don't have great health insurance and they won't pay for any free dependents, so apply at your own risk! . . . . .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
It paid the bills.
Customer Service Help Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND14. Oktober 2017
-We were given tools to make us run effectively, but were not given training on how to utilize them.
-We were told on a consistent basis what would get us fired or written up, but received very little positive feedback.
-Expected to hold to a specific standard call time, but when reaching out for assistance, usually waited way too long for an answer, throwing call times off and inconveniencing the caller.
-There was also a lack of communication - ex: if there was a known outage of a system, it would frequently be an hour or so into my shift before I overheard another agent tell someone about it. Meanwhile, I had troubleshot that issue several times already and would have spent much less time per call had I been aware.
-I enjoyed being able to help callers by fixing an ongoing issue, but hate that they had to place several phone calls to us in order to get someone like me who cared less about call times and more about solving the issue. It's upsetting to me that they value speed over accuracy.
-I enjoyed most of my co-workers. Overall, the people are great.
Vorteile
Occasional potlucks, free lunch, and giveaways
Nachteile
Lack of communication and training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
technician supoort
Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clovis, NM12. Oktober 2017
I helped support mcdonalds all over the Unitd States, Guam, and Mexico. All trouble shotting was done over the phone with the help of programs provided from thier software to help our customers issues, from software to hardware.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
Fun and Productive
Technical Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines29. September 2017
A lot of options and training given to build and makes an agent cooperative. Improvements is a great way and options that they implement in our working area, no ones left behind and everyone is working or helping you to improved.
freebies and free snacks
Best company
helpdesk support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya5. Juli 2017
Atos has given me alot lesson where i learn alot of basic information about technicial support and helpdesk. Friendly working enviroment and we stay as a family cover each other to solve all the cases of the day.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Fun work place
Customer Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clovis, NM20. Mai 2017
It was awsome. Suoetvisor and people were all team player and helpful.tye enviroment was nice and great breakroom too. They do free lunches every month.
Arbeitskultur
Good unless you let them take advantage of you.
Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA5. Mai 2017
It's an ok place to work but in reality the management is pretty much incompetent and spiteful. They are pretty much what is wrong with the tech support industry. Too many managers. Leadership does not care at all. They only care about call numbers and try to make as much money as possible. No quality control at all. It feels like directors are just there to get a paycheck. Work culture is non existent. They seriously do not care about what is going on unless there is an issue with your time sheet (overtime). They do not care about companies they are supporting.
Vorteile
If you are a lead tech the money is good and you can get away with a lot cause they don't care.
Nachteile
Entry level techs get paid really low. Leadership is sad. Uninspiring.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Productive and Good working partners
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cyberjaya13. März 2017
Overall Good Working environment . Good equipment .
Learned IT technical process from A to Z (basics).
12 hours shift .
4 days work and 3 days off rotation base .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Best job I ever had
Service Desk Process Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mason, OH3. Februar 2017
Although the Process Analyst position is the most worked and underpaid, the people you work with and the customers made the work load more of a challenge than anything.
Work environment and people
Nachteile
Over worked and under paid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei ATOS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage