Arbeitnehmerbewertung für ATOS

Alle Bewertungen für ATOS lesen

Average Organisation
Major Incident Manager - Associate Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN29. Juni 2017
In India, it operates as Atos India Pvt. Ltd. It has a competitive salary and benefits package. Poor work life balance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für ATOS

Arbeitskultur
Stressful (used to be fun)
Help Desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florida14. Juli 2018
Outsourcing, firing good and hard workers, don’t care about families, promises about practically everything from: (WAH, salary raises, new equipments to work, etc etc) and then after months waiting they provide or not lame excuses on what this will not happened or never provided a good excuse. It use to be a great place to work and now is the most stressful place. For not hire other people they are outsourcing and using enployees for other departments to fulfill other jobs that were not hired to do. Making employees to sing bogus contracts just because! Seniority doesn’t matter to them. No incentive for any good job but there is always an email with reprimands with red letters and exclamation points. Etc etc etc....lots to say about this....maybe is a good place to work in other states or countries but here is not. Employees sick of anxiety, stress, getting to the hospital because nobody, specially management cares. They remove the benefit to WAH just because a manager doesn’t want to see empty cubicules on another team and the guy is not even working on the building! Another manager was asked, don’t you think this will ruined more the work environment and employees could quit and leave? And the answer was “let them leave, anyways they were not good enough anyway”! And so on! People that we support think we are horrible doing our job bus is not our fault with all the non-sense changes on policies!
Vorteile
Right now nothing
Nachteile
Stressful
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Work life balance
RPA Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka12. Juli 2018
Company is very good we can learn many things good company ,we have a very good work life balance, hikes are very good very less work pressure, and environment is very good.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden