Bewertungen für Avis Budget Group

Alle 3.021 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Really sucked
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Downers Grove, IL19. August 2019
Worked for one of their independently owned locations. Treated awfully, not paid fairly. As in 'why should I care about this fleet of cars?' unfair. Fired over an injury.

The owner was an old guy of the most crotchety variety, very prejudiced against random things. Don't waste your time.
A decent place to work
Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN18. August 2019
Job is very casual and easy-going the incentive is pretty low and the pay is low! I’ve only been there about a month and they treat me like an old timer!
Arbeitskultur
Ottima azienda, la più onesta da quando sono a Firenze
Autolavaggista per conto handling (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Firenze, Toscana18. August 2019
L' azienda più onesta per la quale ho avuto il piacere di avervi lavorato come autolavaggista. E se dovesse ricapitare correrei immediatamente da avis budget...
Arbeitskultur
Lack of leadership, little chance of upward mobility.
Rental Sales Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA15. August 2019
The union there is useless. The number of dishonest employees is astounding. Lack of professionalism and nepotism is widespread. Very depressing atmosphere to work in.
Wouldn't bother
Driver / Valet (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chester, VA14. August 2019
Was quite a good place to work until Avis sold us down the river to regal rentals. It was all downhill from there on. First they took away the paid break without telling us, then they tried to short change us over our holiday entitlement. Eventually they changed our contract to a bare bones one. Glad to be out of the place working for a decent employer who values their workforce.
not good . . .
Customer Service Rep'/ Return Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South West UK13. August 2019
petty and vindictive managers who are more interested in settling personal vendettas with staff that have had to complain about their incompetence than they are in managing properly, absolutely abysmal!!! no consideration for staff needs, no accomodation for important appointments, maximum flexibility demanded no flexibility in return. training is non - existent. and wage hardly compensates for unsociable hours required - Avoid!!!
few
Nachteile
too numerous to detail but as below in a nutshell.
Arbeitskultur
No one cares,it is a greedy corporation
Service Agent/Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pennsylvania12. August 2019
When it was a corporation at this location it was a very good place to work for ,when the corporation made it an agency ,very poor place to work .the corporation just wanted to get rid of faithful people who put in 25plus years very greedy car rental place
No pros at an agenc y
Nachteile
You are expected to work 8 hrs with not much down time, expected to do quality work with a 2 person crew, no paid time off, no perks, work like a dog for greed
3,0
Poor management
Vehicle Service Attendant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pensacola, FL12. August 2019
Avis Budget is a work in progress. Avis Budget is not the place to work if you are looking to make a better life or if you are expecting a good salary. You won't receive nominal pay.
Great
Service Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  O'hare International Airport, IL10. August 2019
It’s a good work environment and really easy work. I would recommend it to people. That is willing to work and get the job done correctly... It’s a good place to work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Horrible
Rental Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, AL10. August 2019
Very unprofessional seems to not care about no one but their self stay telling lies it’s always the customer over the employee even when the customers be wrong
Arbeitskultur
Good management..manager is very helpful
Customer Service Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Luis Obispo, CA10. August 2019
Management is very helpful. Easy to ask vacation. I can stay longer in this company.stressful sometimes..the only thing not good is no benefits.
All and all manager is very nice.
Fun workplace
Car Groomer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greymouth, West Coast10. August 2019
I clean many cars per day. The hardest part is winter. The manager and other staff great to get along with. I have enjoyed my time working here. I enjoy also relocating cars to other places.
Health benefits
Physical
Poor management
Fleet Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO9. August 2019
Other employees rude and judgemental. Talk about everyone and cut you down.
Management was very poor. Right hand didnt know what left hand was doing. If the weather is to dangerous to drive in they still expect you to deliver cars.
Strong team environment
Vehicle service agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Perth WA8. August 2019
The daily success of this job was the strong team environment as without that the job could not produce the desired results of the company.
Each shift started the day with toolbox meetings where issues were discussed, targets were set and bonus predictions were announced.
Arbeitskultur
Part time job was great for me
Lot Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Honolulu, HI6. August 2019
After the cars were vacuumed and checked, I would take the cars through the car wash and park them in our lot. Then wipe down the car, mark down what parking space it was in, then drop the keys off and repeat. It was a really nice job and my coworkers made it fun. Management was also flexible with my schedule.
Not What They Claim
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arizona6. August 2019
I worked in management for 6.5 years with Avis Budget. I have been in car rental for 28 years in middle management and above. I’m surprised the company is still in business.
Medical and Dental Benefits
Everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Poor
Agent/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX6. August 2019
Poor service, dont care about employee, and only care for the ratings.I was an employee their and you had to kiss their for them to leave you alone..
Fun Place to work!!!!
Shuttle Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA6. August 2019
I love working at Budget/Avis as a shutter driver I wish the pay was more and if you can get 40 hrs. I will leave my day job and go there full time the staff is great and the management team is very organized. Love it!!!!
Arbeitskultur
Easy job good people and a lot of movement.
Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR5. August 2019
Working at Avis I became a better driver, I helped my higher ups if they needed help. and enjoyed my co workers. I encouraged a get it done now then wait till later type of energy. and everyone co workers or customers were really nice.
Arbeitskultur
their pay rate is horrible
Lead Service Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fayetteville, NC5. August 2019
they don't care about you ,or your family,as long as its not their job being erased. they don't stand behind you , they use the cars for their personal benefits. so if you are low on the totem pole you're treated as such. you give 23 years and one day they just call and say we know you're close to retirement but........
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Avis Budget Group. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage