Bewertungen für BMW

1.549 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Work environment
Engineer, Geometric Analysis (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, SC18. November 2017
Good work environment, fast past but knowing german does help you get advanced in the company faster then if you don't. Still and fun place to work with decent compensation.
Arbeitskultur
Haven't worked in this plant.
None (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  None17. November 2017
I haven't worked in this plant to be able to give an honest review. I honestly couldn't give an opinion. From what I understand it is a very good company to work for.
Wonderful Environment
Customer Relations Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Midrand, Gauteng17. November 2017
BMW has one of the very best work environment I have ever had the opportunity to work in. The people as well as the culture of the space is exceptional.
Vorteile
good balance between work and life; comfortable workloads
rigidity in operation
Arbeitskultur
It is a demanding job but pays decent $
Finance Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL16. November 2017
If you are willing to work late evenings and you like to talk to people it is a decent job. Worst part of it is you have to work Saturdays. Some dealers offer demo cars to drive or Center Employee Lease Program to lease a new BMW at heavily discounted rate.
Vorteile
Nice BMW to drive for less
Late evenings at work
Productive, Steady Income, Safe. Diverse
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spartanburg, SC16. November 2017
A typical day at BMW would include a line meeting before work begins. You look to see where you would be assigned for that quarter, which there are 4. They are about 2 1/2 hours. You have 2 ten minute breaks and a 40 min lunch. I have learned several jobs on the line. I am on the wire harness in which nothing is in the vehicle yet its just the skeleton. My shift leaders to me is very helpful and approachable. They are fair in making decision in the best interest of the business. The hardest part is getting your body adjusted to the bending, lifting, reaching. You are very sore until you become accustomed to it. The most enjoyabe is the coworkers that you get to know and become friends with. You meet so many different people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Empresa morna
Analista de implantação SAP/ Milenium (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP16. November 2017
Empresa nao tem muitos benefícios, porem nao exige muito
ambiente de trabalho bom
Nachteile
empresa sem pretencao de crescimento
MATERIAL HANDLER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC15. November 2017
Enjoyed working there aside from immediate manager. BMW section leader didn't want to listen to process supporter's ideas to create a position for me that would benefit both areas that she managed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
interior jobs
Mechanical Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. November 2017
was able to work with alot of my peers to do this brake job to learn about brake assemblies and how to disaemble and reasemble disc brakes on any vehicle
Customer first
Graduate Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX14. November 2017
customer focused
competitive
disorganized when events occur - but well meaning
nice people
manager wants the best for you, even if that is not with the company
Arbeitskultur
Professional and Customer experience oriented.
Quality Assessor (Outbound) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg ~Midrand11. November 2017
BMW is a wonderful workplace to work for. We make sure that our customers get the best service ever to retain them and also get more businesses.

We make sure that we meet the quality standards and satisfy our customers with best quality products.
Discounts on all BMW products
Nachteile
Being outsourced as there are other benefits we don't get.
Fun place to work
Lot Attendant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maryland9. November 2017
I like it, a fun place to work , I love cars that’s why I got this job , they have poor salary for my position, hard to give a chance to be promoted, not enough employees
Nachteile
Hour break which is good
Management is inconsistent
Office Clerk (part-time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX8. November 2017
If you're a favorite, you'll be fine. Things constantly change and there is no way to figure out why, because most of the time the changes not logical, they seem arbitrary and whimsical,

Most of the people you'll work with are very nice but management is always looking for a way to blame any department but their own.
Decent health benefits
Arbeitskultur
BMW (MAU) could be a great place to work with more incentives to boost the employees moral
Inventory Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC8. November 2017
Working at BMW through MAU has its ups and downs. There is not much opportunity job advancement or pay raises. We are able to benefit from some of the same discounts. We do not have any paid time off or sick days. However there are some very nice people that work there.
Vorteile
Learned alot about SAP, met alot of nice people
Nachteile
No paid time off, no incentives, and no raises
n/A
Client Advisor - Open Road (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Edison, NJ8. November 2017
Very competitive environment the stress level is high. You have to be focused to move forward this is a 95% commission job. If you are not a hunter please do not try to get his job.
CENTER EMPLOYEE LEASE
HOURS AND PAYD
Fast Paced and Innovative
Product Advocate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  NYC, NY8. November 2017
Fast paced and innovative company with extensive successes in the automotive industry, art and culture, sports marketing, and a wide range of consumer driven activations.
Arbeitskultur
Just worked there to get a foot in the door
service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Silver Spring, MD6. November 2017
If you work hard, nobody else will. there are no consequences ever, everyone just does what they feel like. most people don't even know what they are doing.
Productive workplace
Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5. November 2017
During my internship at BMW India I got to learn about team management and logistics. With the help of my supervisor I introduced Lean Implementation and Man power Transparency in the Logistics Department.
Free Lunch and coffee
Arbeitskultur
good management and good co-workers.
Service porter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Etobicoke, ON3. November 2017
I enjoyed working at that place a lot and it was a very good experience where I got to learn a lot about cars and enjoyed helping the customers with everything they needed.
Arbeitskultur
Technician/tech apprentice (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY1. November 2017
BMW was an okay place to work but had major flaws in management and did not make it a priority to keep well trained technicians. BMW put a very good amount of money into their technicians but did not care about quality of life for technicians while working there.
Free lunch on Saturday
Too many
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
tough cutthroat environment
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlottesville, VA1. November 2017
working in the automotive industry is difficult in general. I love to diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles. I however do not enjoy the auto industry. The root cause seems to be commissioned pay. It creates the perfect environment for crooks.
clean modern shop