Bewertungen für BMW

Alle 1.796 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fun people
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  National Capital Region22. April 2018
Out standing company. Family environment
Bmw is the best company it the world
Fully organize professional people
No political work involved on this company
stressful
quality inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC21. April 2018
the only part I didn't like was standing in one spot all day . and the inspection part was very easy . I liked how you had enough time on break to go get lunch and then make it back on time to your area.
Stressful but Enlightening
Title Clerk/Receptionist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, IL21. April 2018
My typical day at work consists of doing the daily bank deposit. Checking my accounting schedules to make sure that everything is caught up and nothing is outstanding. Filing receipts, parts invoices, service repair orders, etc. Making supply orders for everything from office supplies to breakroom/coffee supplies. Taking care of the snack/coffee bar to make sure that it is cleaned and stocked. Answering the phone and transferring calls or taking messages as required. Then, on to the title work. The hardest part of the job is actually working with the finance managers who turn in the car deals to make sure that all of the required paperwork and money has been collected to do the license and titling. Whether its in state or out-of-state, there always seems to be an issue. Then there's fielding the calls from customer's who are looking for their plates or titles. Most of the time the paperwork is with their state's DMV and is still being processed. They just need to be informed that the process takes time and that they will get their plates or title soon.
Bmw
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey19. April 2018
Working with customers to find a vehicle that fits there budget and needs. Hardest part of the job is the hours and working weekends and holidays missing out on family events/
professionelle Arbeitskultur
Externer junior Beraterin (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  München19. April 2018
professionelles Arbeitsumfeld, niedrige Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten, nette Kollegen
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good
Logistics Systems Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Redditch18. April 2018
Worked as a supplier, they are usually good and no real problems encounterd

i should imagine a good place to work and be part of.

Good comms and no problems youll get no trouble off them
Professional
Long Hours
Arbeitskultur
Great crew of ppl to work with.
Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, ON18. April 2018
I enjoyed my time at BMW. My training was not ideal. I joined the team during a dealership renovation. My schedule was changed to include Saturday's after 5 months. I wasn't asked. Just told I was now on the Saturday schedule. That didn't work for me and my family. I stayed and worked a few Saturday's for them until they hired a new receptionist. Then, I worked casual hours and on call thru the summer months to help them out. They hired and trained a new person and she walked out on them. So,I stayed for a few more weeks until they re-hired yet another girl. I finished my position after that.

The management team were great to work with. I appreciated their efforts to keep me on staff.

They needed a fulltime receptionist to work a schedule that included every Saturday. I had accepted the position for Mon to Fri (with the understanding that I would be available to cover vacation time that included a Saturday shift - once in a while) I don't think it was handled very professionally or properly. But they did make an effort to arrange an alternative work arrangement. Until they were settled.

It was otherwise a very good experience. Nice cars!
Fun enviroment.
Nachteile
The busiest day is on Saturday. Not enough coverage/support/flexibility for the reception staff.
Arbeitskultur
The money is not enough for the stress.
Fort Lift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, SC18. April 2018
I enjoyed the people I got to meet and the hourly wage was great. You got a 5 days break a month. some special days they would pay you triple time. Also for Christmas and 4Th of July you a week break. Once a year, you get a free day to Carowinds.
...NOW THE BAD STUFF
The workload is large and demands perfection. Not only do you have to keep up your work, but you have to keep up with other people work, because it can affect you. If a truck driver is late to drop off parts, it puts you behind. If your behind, it is possible to shut down the line. If you do that, the likely hood of you getting written up is high. The work pace is so fast, you have to ask your manager to work your spot if you have to use the restroom. they also have many defective devices that sometimes does not work. I had to use a scan gun to scan in my parts, but had buttons that didn't respond and a weak signal. so many times you would fight with that or just have to ask someone else if you can use theirs. You leave work everyday sore and will leave your body drained. I'm a fit dude that ran in the Spartan Race
money, breaks, insurance
Nachteile
short breaks, stressful, bad equipment
Good company
Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, GA17. April 2018
As a receptionist there was not much room for advancement. I was able to train and learn new jobs but not able to advance due to lack of opportunity. .
great environment
Assistant Service Manager / Service Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI17. April 2018
Loved the job and the co-workers. As a service consultant the hours are long but the pay is exceptional. Management is very supportive and empower their employees. Miss everything about that place except the commute and the hours
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work if you love the brand!!
Client Advisor (Full-Time) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Utica, NY16. April 2018
learned allot, love my co-workers, always a fun work environment.

Love the ultimate driving machines! Got two 330xi my wife and i since i have been there for 9 months.
Okay
Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX16. April 2018
Provides medical, dental and vision benefits. Will work with your schedule for the most part. However, management lacks communication and does not hold employees in mind.
Problème managérial
Conseiller clientèle (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Royan15. April 2018
Un très mauvais esprit d'équipe dans la partie productivité.
Il existe néanmoins une écoute et un côté humain de la part de la direction.
Down to work
Motor Co-ordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Croydon, Greater London12. April 2018
A typical day is busy here, a lot of work to be done,
I learned a lot from here, customer service and focus on delivering a high standard of service.
Management are always here to help and are always happy to answer questions. though very busy so make sure you ask the right questions.
the most enjoyable part of the job is appreciating the time off
Vorteile
free helath care, pre paid lunch allowance, late and night shift bonus
Nachteile
random hours, lack of structure.
Fast paced dealership
Level 3 Service Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX12. April 2018
BMW is an amazing vehicle with amazing technology. That just keeps advancing. It is the ultimate drving machine. But if you have a passion for the name. Being a service technician could impair that vision. Meaning you slowly just see them as cars instead of amazing vehicles that i one day strive to own.
Proffessional bulletins. Proffessional everything with BMW
Healthcare. communication. stress.
do not approve
Production associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC10. April 2018
not a good place to work at all. management is horrible, hours get cut and employees get sent home early all the time. been working there for a year and still haven't been hired on to the company.
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful people in a collaborative sales environment.
Sales Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sterling, VA10. April 2018
Management is retooling it’s business practices to include more of the exotics market. It currently sells Lamborghini, Rolls Royce and McLaren Cars. It will add Bentley to its fleet this summer. Mainstays MINIs and BMWs taking a bite to accommodate investment.

Strong client care culture. Great service area. Undoubtedly, the temporary internal disarray will be overcome as a part of its growth culture.

Be prepared to be pressed in sales.
Vorteile
Positive, professional sales culture. Excellent support staff.
Nachteile
Presently in a growth spiral, as BMW and MINI seek to sell enough to support growth overhead amid exotics growth.
My mission at BMW
Dispatcher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX10. April 2018
Speaking directly to customer gathering needs and dispatching proper emergency services to customer. Daily I learned how to defuse situations and make the customer feel safe. Working in a calm environment helps ease the customers mind as well myself. The most challenging part of this job was worrying if the customer is in a safe location and getting help to he customer as quick as possible. After securing the vehicle and assuring the customer is safe was the best part of my job.
Arbeitskultur
Solid work, Plenty of work to be done, Too demanding for work being performed
Automotive Technician - Braman Automotive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jupiter, FL9. April 2018
Show up 15 to 30 mins early, start work on the first ticket you grab off the stack, unless there are no tickets and there is a list of techs waiting to get work. Constantly learning the next easy way on completing the task at hand with accrued experience to guide. Peers can be a resource of knowledge. Some are selfish. Tends to be a click type culture. May be half the shop at times. Depends on the technicians there. Hardest part of the job is performing work and getting lost in a task above your experience level. The most enjoyable part is fixing the car the right way the first time. Finishing the day with no come backs whatsoever. For new techs, expect to spend long hours working until you get the hang of the job and the vehicles.
Vorteile
occasional free lunches. Free use of lifts for personal vehicles(must sign waiver)
Nachteile
Flat rate pay system. Long Hours. Tech does all the work, but seems like everyone else gets paid the real money.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fast paced unless you don’t have work (a assigned job)
Part Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC9. April 2018
I worked as a temp through a staffing company so I only know what I know through them. I do know a lot of workers in bmw thought of me as a lower person of their value.
Nice cafe
Nachteile
rude people and few hours.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei BMW. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage