Bewertungen für BMW

Alle 2.038 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fun and busy
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  California14. Oktober 2018
You will always be busy, that's a good thing. Between service and sales the volume of customer walking in the door every day is very high. Weather you work in sales or service there will be plenty of opportunity
Arbeitskultur
Job for a teenager not for a family man
Professional Auto Detailer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Macon, GA13. Oktober 2018
More of a job for teenagers someone with no children or responsibilities such as bills to pay. Feel like company could stand to pay more so employees would be more secure financially
Great place I worked
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana13. Oktober 2018
Best cars,best service.I had a good relationship with Bmw's managers and teachers for my refresher course.Every day I was constantlyin contact with costumers.I learnt everithings that I know about cars.
Vorteile
Paid, high standard of work
Arbeitskultur
fast pace work and good pay
Production worker/ Auto worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC12. Oktober 2018
fast pace work ,which is a good thing. some of the management likes to play favorites and work with the good ole boy system and not on your work performance or skill.
some of the staff actually know what they are doing.
Arbeitskultur
Advancement is based on favoritism. Good extra curricular activities for employees.
Wash Bay Attendant (Full-Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. John's, NL11. Oktober 2018
I had applied for an advancement from the Washbay position into an open service advisor role. The sales manager promised me the role if we did not hire from the outside. He later promoted someone else from the washbay into the position I was promised even though he clearly could not handle the stress. I however was placed on shuttle which I did not mind. The other employee was bumped back down as expected but they put him in my new role as shuttle driver and placed me back in the washbay. They later put the receptionist in the service role. I was not impressed and eventually left, seeing no opportunity for advancement and wanting to return to post-secondary studies.
Vorteile
Good outside activities paid for by company.
Nachteile
Managers have major bias in advancements.
Great Place to Work
Sales Professional (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Berkeley, CA9. Oktober 2018
I loved working here. People are great and we are setup for success. The managers are great and look out for their people. I worked in sales and left because I had to relocate to LA.
Arbeitskultur
iyi ödeme güvenilir sevilir is yeri
disponent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Almanya9. Oktober 2018
ögrendiklerim.
Araba Üretimi, Satis, müsteri memnuniyeti, is arkadaslariyla iyi gecim, ve her ise atiganlik.....
인턴에겐 최적화 된 회사

배울 수 있음, 칼퇴, 높은 급여
전환안됨
Excelente compañía
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Melbourne Australia8. Oktober 2018
Extraordinaria experiencia profesional. Llegas a sentirte dentro de la familia BMW.
Altamente recomendable como lugar donde trabajar.
Empresa seria, muy estable, lo que también dificulta mucho la proyección profesional y las oportunidades de progresar
Seguridad, Procesos internos
Proyección Profesional
Good money
Quality Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville7. Oktober 2018
Working at BMW was an amazing way to make money and save for a car. The environment was clean and friendly and easy. They made sure everyone was comfortable at what they were doing.
productive and stressful
BMW Genius (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ellicott City, MD7. Oktober 2018
I didnt learn much, there was no growth within the company. I felt as though it was a every man for himself work environment. Very ruthless and cut throat.
fairer Job
Montagearbeiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leipzig7. Oktober 2018
Eintönige Arbeit, faire Bezahlung, schlechte Arbeitszeiten
culture entreprise forte
Chargée de clientèle (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Strasbourg (67)6. Oktober 2018
beaucoup d'heure de travail et une culture d'entreprise très forte
culture entreprise
salaire
Love It
Business Development Coordinator - Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ridgefield, CT5. Oktober 2018
I love working here. My team is awesome. The dealership is beautiful and continues to improve. I have a great manager. I just cannot complain. Also, very flexible in schedule
Arbeitskultur
I really like the working environment of the BMW dealership. I hope to join this big family and let me have more learning opportunities.
Car Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL5. Oktober 2018
I have been a car for 13 years in China. I used to do car sales for 3 years at a BMW dealership. I really like car and car sales. I came to the US because I am not very good at English. I hope I can be the most in the BMW dealership. Work at the grassroots level, work hard to improve English, hope that I can continue to return to the work of car sales in the future.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
very fun work place
Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN4. Oktober 2018
i work mostly on older model bmw. Specialties on 3 series (e30, e36, and e46 chassis). i mostly helped people to keep their high millage/fair mileage older bmw run as great as it could be.
Fast paced sales environment
New Car Sales Executive (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Aberdeen City4. Oktober 2018
Face to face, email and telephone sales in a very fast paced high level enquiry level car sales dealership. Handling multiple enquiries at any given time with the goal to close each sale. Most enjoyable part of the job was the closing of a sale as any sales person would feel the same
Great 5 day break
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greer, SC2. Oktober 2018
Time management was key. Remember to always get there early to avoid being late to the time clock because you may have to park a ways off because the parking lot is full.
super
Empfangsmitarbeiterin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Münhen2. Oktober 2018
Mein Job war sehr schön und super Team aber eintönig.
Ich habe nah Fortbildungen angefragt. Aber für mich aus der Leihfirma so wie vielenen anderen sogar über 8 Jahre im Unternehmen verbrachten Mitarbeiter, gab es weder Festanstellung noch Fortbildung um sich zu entfalten.
system
schwarzes Loch als externer
Arbeitskultur
BMW was a great jump start
Client Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Asheville, NC, Charlotte NC, and Chattanooga, TN1. Oktober 2018
Selling high end automobiles gave me the opportunity to refine my negotiating skills with professional people who demanded to first rate service. The overall environment was somewhat stressful, yet rewarding when goals were met. The hours were horrible often adding up to 60 to 70 a week consecutively.
compensation
hours
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei BMW. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage