Bewertungen für BASF

Alle 1.894 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great learning of manufacturing of products used in construction industry
Facilities Management Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai18. Mai 2018
Exposure to working with people with multi nationality
Profound learning of dealing with chemicals which are hazardous
Open door policy
Training on fire safety
Training on first aid
GREAT LEARNING OF EHS RELATED TO CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
EXPOSURE TO HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
Basf best place to work
Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kuala Lumpur18. Mai 2018
Greatest place in the world to work. Fully committed to the continuing increase of their employees knowledge. Safety is first always not just a slogan, we as a team put safety first . We will not stay in operation without safety. Benefits are the greatest, pay is completive where ever you are located; however, the other compensation is unbelievable. We get 10 days bereavement within your imitate family. Maternity leave for the mother and father same time of paid leave. Retirement ! free financial planning for your retirement.
good place to work
Package Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mattawan, MI17. Mai 2018
check out forklift get powders for the day run make sure tubes are set up by the packaging machine also boxes make sure printer is set up for the days run
free uniforms
Nachteile
building is either hot or cold
Empresa dinâmica
Regional Cana-de-açúcar (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Araçatuba, SP16. Mai 2018
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar.
Salário compatível e ambiente de trabalho favorável
Estrutura, gerência
Nenhum
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Horribly Mismanaged
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Brighton, CO16. Mai 2018
BASF Brighton is the worst company I have ever worked for. Management, including the 4 supervisors, are wholly inept and put in little work. The facility is by far the unhealthiest and unsafest I know of. 1/2 the plant's workforce has been on short-term disability due to hazards, such as chemicals and overwork, in the past year. Morale is low, but not as low as BASFs' pay, due to the hostile workplace and discrimination created by long term BASF employees and supported by management.
Good 401k
Nachteile
Low pay, discrimination, hostility, harassment, bullying, working through breaks and lunches, no management, terrible supervisors.
Arbeitskultur
Efficient and collaborative work culture
Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, SC14. Mai 2018
Great place to be employed for anyone at any point in their work career. Job tasks are very doable and everyone is willing to stretch themselves to help another associate.
Arbeitskultur
You will make money here...
Sr Chemical Plant Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Freeport, TX14. Mai 2018
BASF is the world largest chemical company, thus you will have to be ready to work long hours to produce the right amount of product per shift. The company profile is changing.
Great pay
Great company
Procurement Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florham Park, NJ14. Mai 2018
Great company, good compensation, good work life balance.
Management is very centralized , workplace culture as procurement is less hostile. it is a great place to work!
Vorteile
not so much creativity allowed
stability
My Experience
Security Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seneca, SC11. Mai 2018
It wasn't a bad job although upper management hated Security because we kept catching people stealing and it made them look bad. Went through 4 security managers in a year.. because of upper management pressure.
Arbeitskultur
Work environment is entertaining, never a dull moment
R&D Lab Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gordon, GA11. Mai 2018
A typical work day involves problem solving and customer focus on quality products.
I've learned that working with integrity and efficiency are great attributes to have.
The environment is not stressful as long as you are willing to learn and do your best at following safety protocols.
The hardest part of the job is not having enough resources sometimes to allow change to happen more efficiently.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the family atmosphere and the characters that make up the family.
Great work life..
Lims Web and Desktop applications (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC10. Mai 2018
Great work life balance and culture is exceptional. All the teams there are extremely friendly and helpful. Becoming a full time employee will require a minimum 4 year degree and field experience.
Subsidized lunches in Cafeteria
Nachteile
Travel between locations can be a pain
Arbeitskultur
Decent full time place to work
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ames, IA7. Mai 2018
This company is a global company so my opinions can only be applied to the Ames IA location. BASF took over this site from a smaller company called Becker Underwood. The management that was left in place were not always the greatest at working with their employees. They often only looked out for themselves and never advocated for their employees. From what I hear the few bad managers have been replaced and this site is once again a great place to work.
Vorteile
Hours were great and had fridays off mostly
Nachteile
Job can be monotonous and boring
Great place
Process Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freeport, TX7. Mai 2018
Rotating shift work. Sometimes difficult to go back and forth with only a day or two rest from nights to days. Especially in the summer with the building reaching temperatures of 120 degrees F.
Nice place to work
HR Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Geismar, LA7. Mai 2018
People were nice but disconnect between corporate out of state. I thought I was going to get on with the company after working contract but they hired a manager to do the work I was doing.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa que preza pelo seus colaboradores
Estagiário (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Uberlândia, MG6. Mai 2018
A realização do estágio me permitiu uma experiência profissional que só levou ao meu crescimento pessoal e profissional.
Arbeitskultur
Good if you literally can't get another job.
Packager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Henderson, CO5. Mai 2018
This was a job that required me to work 5pm to 5 am, four to five times a week. I was fired because I had an allergic reaction to a chemical and essentially blacked out and worked through my lunch, then had nausea for two days after. I went home after telling the foreman about what happened, and was called shortly after and told not to come back in.
Arbeitskultur
Fino a quando non chiudino tutto bene...
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burago di Molgora, Lombardia4. Mai 2018
Solida e strutturata multinazionale con possibilità di crescita.
Peccato che nel momento in cui acquisiscono un'azienda allo stesso tempo hanno già deciso quando poi venderla o chiuderla.
A rimetterci chiaramente i poveri dipendenti.
Contratto
Regole sin troppo ferree
hostile work environment
Special loader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  McIntyre, GA4. Mai 2018
you have forced overtime, with that being said you also have low employee count. they like to say lean and mean. that actually means you are over worked with little time off. Plus, now the entry rate pay is not that great either 16.50 hr
pay, benefits
overwork and treated poorly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
My job & my family
European Consultant - Logistics (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester3. Mai 2018
I was at basf for 15 years, so it became my family as well as my job. I had a variety of posts during my time at basf providing me with a varied career, the opportunity to improve my german and also to travel and be part of global projects.
GOOD SALARY AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
NONE
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Good Company, Mediocre Management, Mixed Review
Mutlifunctional Professional (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wyandotte, MI1. Mai 2018
BASF hires very smart, capable employees. Generally people are very collegial, kind, polite, optimistic, positive and helpful. The company enjoys tremendous success in most of its markets and segments. The company prides itself on both superior (engineered) products and superior field services. BASF achieves a nice balance of promoting from within and hiring from the outside.

In the USA, the four best sites for career development are Florham Park, NJ (national headquarters), Geismer, LA, Freeport, TX and Wyandotte, MI. These are large, multidivisional sites that allow for career movement without relocation.

Managers are minimally and poorly trained in the art and skill of supervision and management. The company has recently outsourced much of HR practices to back office providers leaving many sites with very low (or no) representation.

Except in the area of safety, accounting and process chemistry, management systems are not well codified or documented. Learning is excessively on-the-job and experiential. Standards and methods seem to be excessively customized leading to inefficiency and constant reinventing of the wheel.

Careers and performance are strongly self-directed, with little management guidance. Internal interviewing practices and discipline are weak. People often rotate into jobs for which they are ill-prepared of a poor fit. Performance management and professional development is weak for the middle 80%.

In many professional roles, work-life balance is great with options to work remotely 1-2 days per week or to work an extended schedule
  mehr... that allows one to work 9-out-of-10 days. Work hours are also often extremely flexible. Since flexible work policy is not well enforced this varies greatly from manager to manager.

The best parts of BASF are the people, the job security, and the overall positive attitude. The worst part is the inefficiency due to unclear ownership, joint decision making, poor systems, and poorly trained managers.
  Weniger