Bewertungen für BDO

Alle 1.119 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Good for Professional Growth
Business Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mayagüez Municipio, PR22. Juni 2019
Work directly with the client. Work everyday with Excel. Gained more experience in working with clients needs and wants and how to work in a fast pace and still. Work environment is very tense. Work Culture is good. Very hard to get a good salary.
Unwelcoming culture
Intermediate Accountant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, ON22. Juni 2019
Mass hires and mass fires for their busy season. No job security as an intermediate. Office cultures are completely different in Mississauga vs Burlington. Mississauga is more welcoming and relaxed.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, although senior management and partners are deceptive and unsupportive.
Senior Manager of Indirect Tax (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON22. Juni 2019
I worked at BDO for three years and was promoted and received bonuses for strong work performance. However, poor communication from superiors and partners and deceptive business practices led to my downsizing and exit. No explanation was provided and no opportunity was offered to gain insight into the decision making process.

In the end I enjoyed my time at BDO, but would recommend to anyone working there to watch their back and expect to be cut loose at a moments notice.
Vorteile
Interesting work, good people.
Nachteile
Deceptive business practices and poor management communication
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Contabile (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milano Centro, Lombardia20. Juni 2019
Esperienza insopportabile dal punto di vista del manager diretto, mancato di rispetto, spregevole, arrogante e comportamento volgare.
Non pagano mai gli straordinari, carico di lavoro intenso fino alle 22, non fanno mai dei corsi interni per imparare il gestionale, bisogna disturbare i colleghi. Buoni pasto del valore minimo, e non relativi alla zona di lavoro. In compenso colleghi molto disponibili. Affamati di soldi, ora "assumono" solo STAGE, per non pagare stipendi. Se ne vanno via tutti quelli di valore.
Buoni Pasto da 5, 16, aggiornamenti fiscali in via telematica
Nachteile
Straordinari continui e non pagati
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work overall
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON18. Juni 2019
Great work culture with an environment that fosters growth.
Flexible work hours!
Great team spirit and happy clients overall.
overall focus on achieving personal and professionals goals!
Profissionais qualificados
Assistente de segundo ano (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Avenida são joão18. Juni 2019
Profissionais gabaritados e pronto para enfrentar pressão e dificuldades.
Arbeitskultur
Mooi bedrijf met mooie ontwikkelingen
Salarisadministrateur Retail Accounting (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Apeldoorn16. Juni 2019
Veel doorgroeimogelijkheden en moderne werkomgeving
Vorteile
Doorlopende aandacht voor persoonlijke groei
Horrible
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL14. Juni 2019
I was an admin at the Tampa location, I helped them relocate to the downtown office. I was promised permanent, I never received that. I was put down, bullied and most of it was because I was not Hispanic like the other admins. There was no structure and they lack competent people to train. But, everything happens for a reason and Im making more now and NO stress or constant criticism.
Money
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I never would have believed this kind of bullying would be permitted.
STS-Transfer Pricing Senior Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  McLean, VA6. Juni 2019
I have watched my fellow workers get targeted for dismissal one by one for two years, so I decided to get out while I could. Why were they targeted? According to management someone always had to play the role of the "wounded wildebeest"--the employee targeted for dismissal. It was disgusting to see how management would set employees up for failure, either by asking them to do the impossible or by using wholly inappropriate standards for judging performance.
Vorteile
Free dinner during busy season
Nachteile
A management culture that tolerates, even encourages, systematic bullying.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Many benefits
Associate - Business Advisory Services (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Santurce, PR3. Juni 2019
Work depends on clients needs. If the client needs a report that day bdo expects you to deliver the work in that day no matter the time. Bdo provides al the tecnologies for you to deliver
Excellent company
National, Senior Bid Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC30. Mai 2019
Great company. Would not be looking if a position matched my recent MLS direction. Flexibility, mentoring, career development, great office culture. Overall great place to work. Care about their employees.
2,0
Fast-paced and cut-throat
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT24. Mai 2019
BDO is a typical accounting that cares little for their employees and works them to the point of exhaustion. When concerns were expressed about the working conditions by my colleagues, HR ignored the complaints.
Good pay and benefits
no work-life balance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Experienced Tax Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN21. Mai 2019
BDO was a great place to work. The management as a whole was great. They truly care about their employees Public accounting has some rough hours, but the leader here did everything possible to help make everyone's lives easier. If they thought you'd be worked too hard, they'd rather take the work off you and give it to someone else, if not to another office. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's greener where it's taken care of, and the BDO Memphis office takes care of it.
Work Experience Placement (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baker Street20. Mai 2019
I learnt a lot whilst completing work experience at BDO, such as what it is like to work in a large London firm, and it gave me confidence with working alongside new people.
Arbeitskultur
Estudio de gran nivel profesional
Auditor Sr. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires19. Mai 2019
Se trabaja con mucha calidad, se revisa mucho el trabajo realizado, excelentes niveles de capacitación, la presión y el nivel de exigencia no suelen ser acordes al salario percibido.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for!!
Senior Accountant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waterloo, ON17. Mai 2019
Management is easily approachable and takes good care of its employees!!! There is a work life balance. However, the pay is a little low as compared to anyone else in the market!! I felt the sense of pride while working for BDO Canada.
Hostile Culture - BDO Liverpool
SSC Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16. Mai 2019
Worked here for 1 month through agency, high expectations for when you are trying to get to grips with the job and ensuring you are doing the job correctly. A mixed environment , staff members supportive , offering help 'whenever needed'. This then changes to 'you've had enough help'.

Very unprofessional when a manager confronts you in front of the team. This made me (and anyone else) feel uncomfortable/singled out, not wanting to go into work. For such emphasis on inclusion and encouraging their workers to 'speak up' and 'zero tolerance' on bullying behaviour , I found this office to be quite opposite.
I would not recommend anybody to work here
Lunch Hour
Environment, Wages, No opportunities for progression
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Supportive Culture
Articled Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14. Mai 2019
BDO was a wonderful company to work for. I became ill during my time there and they did their best to keep me on even though it was for about 6 months. I would recommend working for them.
Exhausted during busy season
Assurance Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  上海市12. Mai 2019
Exhausted during the busy season. No work life balance at all. But you will learn quickly. Colleagues are not as supportive as those I work with in other companies.
Worst Company
Paralegal (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London8. Mai 2019
Worst company to work for!! No growth for progression - although stated in interview!! Feels like high school over again with the Drama/bossiness of the other older employees. Overworked and never recognise, no work life balance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei BDO. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage