Bewertungen für Boehringer Ingelheim

Alle 888 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great place to learn
Quality Assurance Specialist II AH Global Quality (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Athens, GA17. Oktober 2018
Learned alot during my time here. Went from being entry level to being an awesome leader from my mentors and managers. I would refer anyone here because it was an overall great experience.
flexibility
n/a
Great place to be
Sr. Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Joseph, MO16. Oktober 2018
Excellent job, benefits, work life balance and people. There is a lot of change but seems standard in the industry now.

I have worked as an individual contributor as well as global company initiatives and all have been fun and challenging.
Vorteile
benefits, work life balance and people
advancement and growth
Molto buona
Quadro di direzione, vendite e marketing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reggello, Toscana14. Oktober 2018
Ho imparato molto, avevo diversi benefits; negli ultimi anni il top management italiano e' stato poco incisivo e poco orientato ai risultati.
BENEFITS; FORMAZIONE; CLIMA
TOP MANAGEMENT
Great training and autonomy
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA11. Oktober 2018
Boehringer Ingelheim is a wonderful company to work for and provides autonomy working in the field. You are responsible for achieving your own goals with the collaboration of a small team. There are many opportunities to advance your career and continue to grow.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa com ótimo ambiente de trabalho
Estagiária de Finanças (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP2. Oktober 2018
A empresa tem um ambiente de trabalho moderno e super agradável. Oferece muitas oportunidades de aprendizado. Os benefícios e o salário são bem competitivos.

O único problema é que tem muito trabalho para pouca gente.
Cultura
Poucas oportunidades de crescimento
N/a
PARALEGAL (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Joseph, MO1. Oktober 2018
Typical day at work is different based on what area of practice you are in. There are both manufacturing and corporate careers available. The colleagues are great to work with in either area.
Ótimo Lugar Para trabalhar e Desenvolver
Estágiário em Produção de Pastas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paulínia, SP30. September 2018
É um excelente lugar para trabalhar e aprimorar conhecimentos.
Suporte; Ensino; Benefícios
Baixa taxa de efetivação
Excellent company culture
District Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines30. September 2018
Highly structured organization with sense of urgency. Practicing family culture makes everyone comfortable and feeling at home. Everybody knows everyone.
Compensation on the other hand should be improved. Moreover training and developing people for future roles should be given priority.
Highly organized
Nachteile
Restrain from decision making and further learning
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Process Analytics Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA30. September 2018
Good company to work for. I had a very educational internship experience. Everyone in my team was very helpful and always available to help. I had the correct balance of independence and support.
Supportive work environment
Nachteile
Does not provide visa at entry level
Arbeitskultur
Benefits lock you in, but the culture is chaotic
Scientist III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Joseph, MO27. September 2018
For the Midwest, the pay and benefits of BIVI are hard to match. Fairly competitive pay, good insurance, time off, etc. After a recent merger the managers are impossible to find almost all the time. They spend too much time trying to avoid making a wrong decision and end up making no decisions at all. The company goals are not achievable and no effort is made to hire more people to reduce impossible work loads.
Lots of negativity and gossip. Usually the loudest person wins in meetings. Alignment of priorities across the organization is almost nonexistent. Most of my day is spent trying to figure out why people are not responding to my requests. I figure out that my priorities are completely different from theirs and no manager is willing to make a decision on which one is more important.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Cell Lab was the worst place to work
Cell Lab Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Athens, GA 3060126. September 2018
The team and I use that word very loosely was a complete mess, the work/life balance sucked. I was even physically and verbally threatened by a co-worker and they still kept this employee around.
My supervisor would text me at all hours of the day, days off and even when I was on leave. Worst place to work.
Fun place to work
Communications Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  上海市21. September 2018
Not only is it located in one of Shanghai's nicest buildings, the overall energy of the office was great. Breakfast was provided in the morning along with many activities and events to participate in. There were resources to support the development of staff along with upward mobility.
collaborative, supportive, posh
Excellent company.
Therapeutic Business Specialist - Respiratory (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Augusta, GA16. September 2018
Boehringer Ingelheim is an excellent company. The products are very good and the company makes decisions for long term viability. Management is generally realistic and capable.
Great Place to work
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA13. September 2018
The compensation is on the lower end of industry market value. Management is comprised of expats that could benefit from a better understanding of the US market and culture.
Arbeitskultur
compliance takes fun of IT job away
Senior Principal System Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ridgefield, CT6. September 2018
IT department has been focusing off-shoring, moving to low cost country and software as service... which makes the place less attracting to technical oriented talents.
over documentation
manageable work load
Productive and always busy
Senior Consultant - CRM IT Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Duluth, GA6. September 2018
Company was about progression and advancement. Hectic at times and always work to do. It was a busy place and always recruting new clients. The company cared deeply about their clients and customers
worklife balance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa lider en el mercado de medicamentos para animales
Chemical Analyst Jr. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2. September 2018
Es una excelente empresa para laborar, cuenta con servicios como seguro medico, campos de futbol, entre otras.

Si bien se encuentra en expansión y eso a llevado a la sobrecarga de trabajo y como resultado un aumento del estres diario.
instalaciones
Nachteile
ubicacion en el sur de la ciudad
Nieuwe start als beveiliger
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weesp28. August 2018
Met veel voldoening mijn werk altijd kunnen doen. Het bedrijf is nu gesloten en zijn alle medewerkers ontslagen. Nu een nieuwe opleiding gevolgd voor beveiliger. Mijn laatste jaren waren op het lab.
Fijne collega's
Gewicht tillen.
I love working here
Temp in QC (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Joseph, MO27. August 2018
I still work For BIVI and they are very very good to me. I am only a temp but feel part of the team as a full time employee. They are generous and the hours allow me to be with my family.. I really hope full time becomes available to me.
Arbeitskultur
hard working employee and management culture, great mentorship
Asthma Respiratory Specialist/Diabetes Sales Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL21. August 2018
Great job opportunity. Taught me so much in terms of sales, marketing, and sales technology. How to manage a territory, its customers and products. Helped to tailor one on one dialogue with heath care professionals and how to sell to different health care providers. Drove me to sell and educate all members of health care staff; including nurses, doctors, MAs, PAs, office managers and pharmacists. Within less than six months was able to exceed all sales goals for the quarter. Continued to have success throughout the next 2 years. Great managers and coworkers.
guidance, career direction, goal-setting
Nachteile
solo work, lack of team environment
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Boehringer Ingelheim. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage