Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 477 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Ein interessanter Arbeitsplatz, abwechslungsreich und fordernd. Allerdings auch viele Vorgaben fürs Reporting, für Initiativen und Neuerungen die nebenbei erledigt werden sollen. Aufgaben und Funktionen steigen regelmäßig bei gleichbleibender bzw. teilweise sinkender Anzahl der Arbeitnehmer.
Der Zusammenhalt untereinander ist sehr positiv, die Kommunikation quer durch die Firma leider nicht.

Die Bezahlung ist angemessen, allerdings sind Jahresendgespräche eher selten, Gehaltsanpassung werden subjektiv entschieden.
Vorteile
Teamarbeit wird gefordert und gefördert, u.a. mit Events
Nachteile
Arbeitsvorgaben teilweise unstrukturiert, Arbeitsaufteilung nicht ausgewogen
Arbeitskultur
Management is shady and crooked. When you want to use your vacation days, they turn you around and make up reasons so you can’t use them. Management will literally get you fired and make you look bad when you’re trying to do your best in life.
When supervisors try and get you fired, HR doesn’t help. You have to call the ETHICS LINE and HR to submit a report. It takes 2 to 3 weeks or more for HR to call and speak with you about your situation. They take their time and don’t really want to help.
Pay well
Nachteile
Short breaks, need all new management
Arbeitskultur
I worked in Corporate Accounting and it was degrading and demoralizing. I talked to HR and they knew of the problem but did nothing. The supervisors were bullies and were hateful. I was told to my face that since I went to college I should be smarter. I was told I wasn't Cargill material and when I tried to transfer out my supervisor would call the department and discourage them from interviewing me. The culture is cutthroat and deceitful. There was no team work or any sense of trying to work together. The supervisors did not like each other and used the employees as pawns in trying to get to each other. I was laid off during an economic down turn and it was the best thing that could have happened.
Pay
The people
Arbeitskultur
Working at cargil was challenging at times They did not offer the greatest work and home balance as I would like them to. Management would be rude and disrespectful at times. I felt like the pay was not fair due to the amount of work we were expected to do.
Arbeitskultur
Ótima empresa pra crescimento profissional. Dedica-se a cuidar de seus funcionários, ambiente e colaboradores.
Excelentes benefícios tais como convenio médico, refeitório, v.a, convênio com farmácia, fretado e PPR. Carga de trabalho adequada e grandes chances de promoção e carreira.

Ambiente de trabalho não é muito legal e os gestores não são muito acessíveis, porém os pós superam os contras.
Vorteile
Refeitório, fretado, convênio médico, convênio com farmácia, PPR, VA, cesta de natal, brinquedos para os filhos e material escolar para filhos com 5 anos.
Nachteile
Gestores de difícil acesso.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work. Co workers were great, higher management tended to overlook our location. Not much chance at job advancement. Pay level.is great, good benefits.
Well paid
Repetitive
Arbeitskultur
Overall great corporate company to work for. But on a local level the management is very critical, micromanages, and doesn't allow for work life balance. The team that you work with is the best, just wish management would be held accountable for their actions.
Vorteile
great team, family atmosphere, outdoors and something different every day
Nachteile
Management, work life balance, very stressful
Arbeitskultur
Pros:
1. Good compensation package and benefits (good HMO package for family/dependents, free shuttle service, load allowance, rice allowance, relocation allowance-if relocated, yearly salary increase & incentives)

2. Organized and huge company

3. Put safety of employees above anything

4. Family oriented company

Cons:

1. There is politics within the organization (which is just very common)

2. Long time application processing
Vorteile
Good compensation package and benefits
Arbeitskultur
wel leuke collega.s maar ook jammerlijk idiote mensen die het werk pesten .
Arbeitskultur
No pouco tempo que passei nessa empresa aprendi muito, gostei muito de trabalhar bela e gostaria de outra oportunidade.
Vorteile
Salário, benefícios, plano de carreira justo etc...
Nachteile
Horário de turnos variados.
Arbeitskultur
Plant Manager as the Safety Manager the power to do my job and back my suggestions. Always around when I would call or in his office. Told me to handle all sub- contractors and orientations.
Vorteile
Work life balance. Big cook outs.
Nachteile
Job had alot of stairs elevator down most of the time.
Arbeitskultur
Loved working for the company great Pay and u can easily move future up with the company and make a career out of a job that you weren’t expecting to be more then a part time.
Arbeitskultur
Uma empresa com ótima relação com os colaboradores. Um espirito positivo de corporativismo.
Horas in trânsito
Nenhuma
Arbeitskultur
I work on cutting i cut the meet and to other work and i work 5day and i bay everyday
I like bay every week we do meet any kind of meet prok beef.

Good benefet
Arbeitskultur
a maioria das empresas na venezuela é governada pelos US $ 4 pagos mensalmente a seus trabalhadores, apenas alguns pagam cerca de US $ 20 por mês, o que ainda não é suficiente para ter uma vida normal
Arbeitskultur
Un'ambiente molto dinamico e pieno di sfide lavorative che ti fanno crescere al livello professionale.
Arbeitskultur
Uma empresa ótima para se trabalhar, lá os funcionários tem chance de crescimento e são tratados de forma humanizada.
Interesse pelos colaboradores
Não tem
Arbeitskultur
Run away if you're thinking about a job here. Closest thing to slavery that I can imagine. The plant manager is judge, jury and executioner to your very lively hood. It is a good ol boys club and if you are not on board with their way of thinking (racists) then they will find a way to get rid of you. Over 100 foot heights to work on shakey platforms and safety is a joke. The best thing I ever did there was leave.
Nachteile
They own you and hold positions over your head they never intend to give.
Arbeitskultur
when i was there they were nice until we had to start work then they were sticking fat between the belt of rotating around to you to put the meat on the trays they meat was left out while we went for break which is not good meat starts to go bad while it is sitting out on the conveyor when you just start there they should give you a chance to adjust to the meat section to be put onto trays instead they jump to another kind of sliced meat which can get someone confused when they are not used to it. They need to slow down do one kind of meat for at least 1 hr. to get people used to motivation of the meat on the trays I rated the company this they need to understand that it is not fun watching meat sitting out , I am a cook seeing meat left out for a while makes me rethink on buying meat from this company I am sorry but the truth is the truth
breaks were fine
meat left out not good
Arbeitskultur
I am apart of a team of hardworking individuals. The job may not always be fun, but when you work around the right people it definitely makes a difference.
Arbeitskultur
Cargill, is a very strong and respectable company to work for, but the hours are a little much for the amount you actually bring home at the end of the week.
Full Benefits
Physically draining
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Cargill. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung