Bewertungen für Claire's

3.033 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 3.053 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Very relaxed and laid back.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin, GA8. September 2019
A lot of fun! Slow pace ensures that you have have time to clean/ stock accordingly without being rushed. Products are quirky and fun! The cutest little store.
Very relaxed environment.
Nachteile
Working alone, very shorts breaks.
Cut throat
Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Poughkeepsie, NY7. September 2019
Store Management is cliquey and dismissive. My first manager never trained me. The customers are the most violent and complain constantly. I've had glass displays thrown at me, and this was among many other things.
Be careful
ISP Manager (merchandiser) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA7. September 2019
Snake in the grass company who doesn’t pay you for all hours worked. When there is an error with you pay, they make you wait till next pay period. SAD
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
3,0
Alright part time job
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ashford, Kent6. September 2019
There where a few days when it was fun and enjoyable to work for Claire's, while most days it got difficult and stressful.
Old manager was never on the shop floor so had to service at the till, greet customers and pierce ears by myself. Newist manager there and other staff are amazing, couldn't find better if I tried.
Most of the staff
Arbeitskultur
I loved working for Claire’s.
Assistaint Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hobbs, NM6. September 2019
I love working at Claire’s because of the people I worked with they always changed but they wer always easy to get along with and the management was the best I’ve seen in all the establishments I’ve worked in
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and fun work environment
Third Key Holder/ASM (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westminster, CO5. September 2019
A typical day at work consists of opening or closing duties, piercing ears, sorting and filling store stock, hosting parties for special events, and helping young girls find what fits their style.
Working at Claire's taught me how to deal with customers in high stress situations while still providing quality customer service and was also my first introduction into team leadership.
The management at Claire's is amazing, they are always doing what they can to work with you on developing real life skills to use within their company. They are focused on shaping you for the next open position.
Workplace culture has a younger tone to it, but is great for anyone who has an inner child.
The hardest park of the job was learning to pierce ears but once you are comfortable it becomes one of the things you look forward to most throughout the day.
Eh it’s okay
Seasonal Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orange Park, FL5. September 2019
Working at Claire’s is fun but also a challenge working in such a small store you must cover many duties at the same time which can sometimes be difficult
2,0
Terrible
3rd Key Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  La Crosse, WI4. September 2019
So much petty and favorites between management and employees. Management looks to pawn off work but take the credit and does not compensate properly. The manager was ok with giving pain medicine to an employee so she wouldn't have to take a closing shift.
Flexible schedules
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
terrible place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brighton, East Sussex4. September 2019
Avoid working for Claires accessories, particularly the Brighton store. The Manager was unprofessional, rude, and provided no care for the employers; just a bad attitude and always unpleasant to talk to. The hierarchy of the store creates a bad staff atmosphere and if you are new/young you will be the scapegoat for all the problems. For the work you are asked to do the pay if ridiculously low. There is a lack of consideration for the hours you are able to work, and will often just be sent a rota with your name on any shift- which you will not be able to change.
Honestly, nothing...
Arbeitskultur
Environnement de travail très agréable.
Conseillère de vente et employée (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Noyelles-Godault (62)4. September 2019
Chez Claire's nous apprenons vite et très bien.
Responsable très compétente envers ces employés.
Explication.
Best interview
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL3. September 2019
The store manager was so kind, I’ve never had just a pleasant interview, she helped me get the position at the place I originally wanted, pay is great
Awful management all-around
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, MO3. September 2019
My experience at Claires was honestly so discouraging. Overall management was not management. The store I worked for had gone through so many ASM’s that they didn’t expect me to stay and therefore didn’t train me too well. A lot of my training centered around their EXTREMELY outdated closing and opening procedures which is obviously a company problem and not on the store I worked for. I have worked for many retail establishments and never had an hour long closing procedure. First I want to address company wide problems and the biggest one being mostly single coverage. I understand a lot of retail stores are like that but Claires really should not be one. Having a line of piercings and a line at the counter is unacceptable for the customers. The tasks one must complete throughout the day are near impossible to fully complete when you’re by yourself and doing piercings and checking out customers on their outdated and slow P.O.S. system. I could go into massive detail about how the store I worked at was completely terrible due to overall poor management... as an ASM my counterpart (the other ASM) did not treat me as an equal and unprofessionally told me she was “first” or something along those lines, despite me having a business degree and more experience than her. She truly was not management material at all, although I do believe she could have been and I blame my store manager and the overall company for not having a management training program like other retailers I worked for. No one likes being micro-managed but that was the only way in which she knew how to manage. When  mehr... my store manager left for vacation it was maddening because she could not prioritize tasks well and literally didn’t do anything and let the shipment pile up to the point where I and other coworkers had anxiety over it. I can at least say my store manager did lead by example, she was always moving and working. Also there is no consequence if you are late which again, totally maddening. Honestly I so regret taking the job when I had other offers, and while my experience may not be like other stores I do know that with Claires having their poor coverage you wont want to work here, at least not as management. Gosh I would open some mornings and BE STARVING by the time I had coverage. I think that it’s likely that most stores will also have inexperienced managers here.... good luck to anyone that does work here.  Weniger
Good discount
Poor management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
2,0
Expérience nul
Vendeuse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tarbes (65)3. September 2019
Dans l’ensemble du travail c’était le top mais au fil du temps je me rend compte de plein de points négatif. Une mauvaise expérience dans cette entreprise j’y suis quand même resté 2 ans, aucune évolution il faut se débrouiller seul manager inexistant... et pour couronner le tout l’arrivé d’une nouvelle responsable D.M. Fin avril Qui a su faire sa lois remplie de mensonges et qui nous a fait licencier pour faire rentrer ses copines comme employés ! Donc pour une première expérience pro je suis extrêmement déçu
Fun Workplace
Third Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX31. August 2019
I had so much fun working at Claire's. I would have stayed but I had a better job offer present itself and take it. The communication was great between me and my coworkers.
Busy,work on holidays, fun
Assistant Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cabazon, CA30. August 2019
I enjoyed everyone I worked with.My Manager was amazing. It is a fun environment and a good place to gain customer service and sales experience. I didn't like having to work weekends and Holidays especially Black Friday, So I decided that after 5 years it was time to go. I was great at my job and loved what I did but I needed a mon-fri 9a-5p. No complaints besides the hours needed to work.
Arbeitskultur
Upper management did not care about employees
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Murfreesboro, TN30. August 2019
At first I was hired as a sales associate and only worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and hated it because my whole weekend was gone. Eventually, after I turned 18 I got offered to be a key holder. So I took it for the better pay and better hours. They were really bad about scheduling me on days I asked off. Then they fired my manager with no warning and didn’t bother to hire a replacement. My assistant manager got overwhelmed and quit. Then a coworker of mine also quit. Therefore, it was just me and my coworker (who was also a key holder) left at this location. We were both highschool students and therefore only wanted to work around 20 hours a week but they weren’t trying to hire some people and therefore it was our responsibility to make the schedule. The DM told us that someone would open the store during the day while we had school and then we had to work out who would close Monday-Friday and who would open and close on weekends. We did this for around 3 weeks and then we couldn’t deal with all the hours and work we had for school. They FINALLY hired a manager my last week there. (We went a month with no manager) Also, very little training goes into the ear piercings.
Discount
Upper management, bad pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Fun Busy Entertaining
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wausau, WI30. August 2019
This job has been one of my favorites so far. Everyone is so nice and understanding and I love to work with them. I love the kids that come in and piercing their ears. I would recommend this job to many people.
Arbeitskultur
I have enjoyed working at claires
Third Key Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fayetteville, NC30. August 2019
So far while working here, I have had plenty of nice employees and my manager has helped me to become the best worker I can be. There has been challenges but I have over come them. While working here I have had many sweet customers, greeting everyone with the same monologue gets tedious, but this way, I'm not going to forget what to say. I would say wearing the dti at work has been fun, I enjoy dressing g up and it makes the day more enjoyable at work.
Vorteile
Being able to dress up, nice customers, you get to see plenty of adorable children
Nachteile
Piercing babies, it makes me sad.
claires
Third Key Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carmel, IN29. August 2019
they promised me 35 hours a week i was lucky if i was even getting 10. it was a little clicky. the manager and assistant manager knew each other before they worked together.
3,0
Loved the environment
Assistant Manager/Acting Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waco, TX29. August 2019
I loved the upbeat environment and being able to stay on top of all the trends that are going on that I had no idea about. They really need to take the time out to better train their employees and communicate more effectively what it is that they are wanting.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Claire's. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage