Bewertungen für Claire's

Alle 2.922 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
District 25 DM sucks
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  NY25. Juni 2019
I was a manager at Claire's. I loved my little store and my employees except for one. Business was slow due to our location. I had one employee who said I was going to fire her. (Never said that, just told HR and my other staff that she wasnt going to be working with us much longer DUE TO HER ATTENDING COLLEGE) she called HR and the DM. I contacted HR to clarify the situation and they never got back to me. I called 21 times. My DM blew me 9ff too. One day, the DM comes and tells me they are letting me go because of what this staff said. I told the DM the situation, staff backed me up and that HR never got back to.me. they still let me go
1 star is a blessing for this company
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newfoundland and Labrador25. Juni 2019
Worked there for a year as assistant manager and 5 months as manager, was never trained to be a manger was left high and dry, not allowed to hire staff until the DM was available. She was a joke just as much as the company. I was working 9am-9pm alone with no staff no breaks and our store didn't have a washroom and we weren't allowed to lock the gate to go. Only 2 staff including myself for 3 weeks before I quit. Constantly revolving staff. No one seems to stay with the company long enough to even get through probationary period because this company is the pits.

Not to mention unsanitary ear piercing you are forced to do when they tell you it isn't mandatory but they give you issues when you say no. The tools are never properly cleaned or stored properly. Alcohol wipes do not kill germs!! Poor baby's come in at 8 months or so and are forced to cry and scream because they're parents want them to have earrings when the amount of germs they don't know about are unreal.

The district manager is a hot mess and has no idea what she is doing. You better bet she's gonna tell you multiple things and never follow through. It was WEEKS before they adjusted my pay rate for manager and refused to back pay me for all of the hours I worked. I worked 60 hours one week due to under staffing and she done nothing about it. No overtime just regular assistant manger pay. They are a poor excuse for a company.
4,0
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cape Town, Western Cape25. Juni 2019
One thing I enjoyed the most while I was still with company was seeing young girls excited when they enter the store.

And assissting them to get what they want. And I got to learn how to pierce which was a bit difficult at first but I git used to it and it made me love my job even more.
The job was awful.
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brighton25. Juni 2019
Do not work here. The one I worked at in Brighton was not a good experience. I applied for the supervisor job but as procedure you need to start off as a customer assistant first and then train up. This job is very target based and if you don't hit them, you will feel like you have failed the whole shop and it will dwell on you for the rest of the week. This is only one day. That is how the manager there makes you feel and talks down to you and treats you like dirt. At first I thought it was joking around and banter and then it hit me, he was being a bully not only to me but all the other girls. Found out after I quit that he was especially hard on me for some reason. The training they provide you is good for customer assistants, very basic, smile and you had to follow a framework for every customer that comes in. Don't get me wrong, when it's a good day the job is so fun, but that's only when the manager is not there and the assistant manager was, she was a gem. They give you tasks which are very menial and boring. They provide you with full training for piercing which is scary but definitely rewarding. However, there are targets with that too. You get taken off the piercing if you don't meet the sales targets for the day and rightly so but still makes you feel a bit bad. Had to fetch my manager his lunch and his lunch would last an hour when ours only lasted half an hour when in actuality we all should've gotten an hour. All the manager wanted to do was get you to work and no play. If you made friends there you would instantly be put on a shift where they are not. All they  mehr... did was waddle about whilst we did the work and they would notice if it wasn't good enough. This job is so stressful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you love kids and get on with anyone then this may be the job for you but if you're a young kid looking for your first job, LOOK ELSEWHERE!!  Weniger
N/A
Nachteile
They work you like a donkey.
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de trabajo muy tóxico sin posibilidad de ascender
Responsable de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Centro-Madrid, Madrid provincia25. Juni 2019
Muy tóxico ya que la DSM no fomenta el compañerismo, horarios muy malos, no se concilia la vida laboral con la personal.
Clientes
No hay descanso
Horrilbe managment
Assistant Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Fe, NM23. Juni 2019
The store manger knew nothing about her job, It all fell on my as the assistant. It's like working in a "high school" enviroment. District manager is a 2 faced women to everyone. You can never get ahold of HR deparment,payroll, or emplyee relations. No one does there job right which makes it hard for the people that do. There is a store reset every week which is ridiculous with a high inventory store.
High pay for managers
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyable but demanding and hard work
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edinburgh23. Juni 2019
Busy and fun environment store to work in but very demanding and hard work. Hours are not great, there is next to no flexibility, so good luck if you have children or outside commitments! My store in-particular had their hours cut, meaning all staff had no choice but to work their minimum contracts with no extra hours available unless covering another store or management took holidays. Managers are expected to work every Saturday unless they ask permission to have a Saturday off if needed for any reason. The work is both physically and mentally demanding and the pay does not reflect this in any way. Minimum wage for work you sometimes have to do in your own time/out of hours to get it complete with no overtime! If the company increased their rates and had a little more respect for their staff they probably would be a more successful business.
50% Staff Discount
No Flexibility
Unfair treatment
Former assistant manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United States22. Juni 2019
Worked all the time and had to pick up slack of everyone else. Treated unfair and could never take my pto or sick days. Huge turnover of employees.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
good
Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH21. Juni 2019
this is a great first job! very chill and you can look cute at work. I would suggest this for any high school girl. great environment also can get experience in ear piercing.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work and be trendy while working
Third Key Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Temecula, CA21. Juni 2019
Being trendy is number one when working for the company. Making sure you are up-to-date on whats hot is what will help you sell more items to customers when they see you rocking the accessories that are sold.
Relaxed environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sawgrass, FL21. Juni 2019
Manager the first time was iffy but I got relocated to a bigger store and I loved it until my ASM started complaining how they were treating her. The 3rd keys all were stealers ... 3 in a row so I seen alot of them get hired then fired. Very low on staff all the time.
Great company to work
Financial Accounting Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pembroke Pines, FL20. Juni 2019
I worked on a contract basis and I resigned to join a full time position at Amerant Bank. Claires filed for bankruptcy so they were not hiring during this process.
Arbeitskultur
Des process lourd et un management different d'un secteur a l'autre
Responsable adjointe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marseille (13)20. Juni 2019
Un gros problème au niveau des process dans le magasin l'ouverture la forme dure prenne un temps considérable énormément de paperasse pour rien, un management différent d'une région à l'autre, d'un magasin à l'autre suivant notre chef de secteur, plus ou moins agréable à vivre au quotidien travailler chez Claire's et un réel challenge lorsque l'on désire s'adresser à une clientèle large en vente de produits au détail, il faut avoir le sourire en permanence avoir les nerfs bien accrochés connaître s'est produit sur le bout des doigts et savoir gérer les conflits
Reduction sur les produit
Nachteile
Pas de CE interessant, pas de ticket resto, eesponsable de secteur austaire
Ok. Too Many Issues
Concessions Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orange County, CA19. Juni 2019
I have two problems with this company. First being a merchandiser you're on your own. Your district manager claims he is there for problems or questions but really isn't. He lays them on you. He has told me one thing, then something else.

My biggest issue is with payroll. I was there 6 months and had 3 issues. This last one, I didn't get paid for a week worth's of work. When they did send out the check, it was still wrong! I didn't get paid for the milage, and when I asked the District Manager about it..I didn't get a response. He blamed my missing week on a change in personnel and "clerical error".
Terrible worplace
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON19. Juni 2019
All around terrible work dynamic . Unorganized & i was forced to work excessive overtime. Lots of promises with no delivery. The management is a hot mess. The district manager has no idea what is happening in store and does not take responsibility. Do not reccomend to anyone .
50% off
Everything .
Arbeitskultur
Great pay, terrible management.
Assistant Store Manager/Acting Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spokane Valley, WA19. Juni 2019
I was an assistant manager for the Spokane Valley location. My store manager was incredibly mean and picked favorites. She didn’t want me to get a promotion so she purposely did not train me properly. The district manager asked me to cover for an Idaho store close by because their store manager walked out. With the promise of a promotion, I was working alone for three months, 7 days a week. Most days I’d be in at 6:30 to get try and get shipment done and not be out of the store until 9pm trying to get the store closed. They decided not to promote me after all of the hard work I put in. The scheduling is very inflexible, they force you to pierce children’s ears even when the child is in distress.
Poor management easy job
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Apheretta18. Juni 2019
Management was poor hard to work with but while you where there you forgot about the stress of the management because of helping customers. Besides that the job paid well and was easy.
Arbeitskultur
slow paced and boring at times
Assistant Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leesville, LA18. Juni 2019
did not move fast enough for my taste. was often bored and had to make up things to do. the managers schedules are made by headquarters and gives no room for requests. i had to end up quiting my job because my teenage boys needed their mother. teenagers cannot raise themselves.
fun discounted jewelry
Nachteile
refused to work with me on schedule
It was nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Merrillville, IN18. Juni 2019
Typical day at work was putting new items om the walls, assisting customers, piercing ears, and ringing up customers for their items that they planned to purchase.
30 minute break
Low hours
Horrible place to work
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Albuquerque, NM18. Juni 2019
I only worked at this place for a month. The manager only hired managers so I was a manager from the get go. After only a week of me being there she turned me loose and told me to do everything by myself. When I made a mistake on my register I called her up while she was on vacation to explain and she threatened me and my car! I quit the day after and will never shop there again nor recommend any young girl put herself through the horrible aspects of this company.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Claire's. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage