Bewertungen für CompuGroup Medical

Alle 28 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Low Pay and Fewer Growth Options
Administrative Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany27. Juli 2019
The management needs to change their attitude or quit. They expect you to work extra hours without paying you a penny extra. The management is poor at planning too, which has led to the loss of clients. The company will sink soon if changes are not implemented immediately.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good place to start
Technical Support Engineer II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD18. Juli 2019
Working at CGM is a great place to start as it's very productive and coworkers are generally nice. However, management is strictly focused on numbers. This is the downfall of the company. Only numbers matter (since it contributes to management bonuses), so if anything is against their liking, they will not hold back from exercising the "At Will" policy.

Pay is okay if you know how to "name your price." Benefits are decent as health, dental, and vision insurances are available at a low price. 401K is also a good deal.

Overall, CGM is a growing company with much potential. Management could use some reconstruction if a healthy work environment is to remain.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany17. Mai 2019
1 Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fürth5. April 2019
Arbeitskultur
great place if you are on the road
Software Applications Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Owning Mills Md29. Jänner 2019
the call system is antiquated, management mediocre, organization and training leave a lot to be desired. I'll say the $100 gift card for a Christmas bonus was nice......at least until I joined a real company and received a proper Christmas bonus, now it's just depressing in hindsight.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Azienda strutturata e organizzata ..ma non basta!
Sales Account (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sud Italia1. Dezember 2018
Azienda strutturata e sempre all' avanguardia.
Leader a livello europeo.
Ma esistono comunicazioni malsane e poco costruttive. Branch manager che assumono questo titolo ma potrebbero essere chiamati semplicemente Sales in quanto non mettono in campo attività fondamentali per far vincere le proprie risorse.
Mancava assolutamente controllo e feedback da parte del team leader e dunque lavori da solo. Ognuno pensa a se stesso.Le cose positive sono merito del responsabile, tutte le cose negative ovviamente vengono scaricate addosso ai dipendenti.È una bella azienda ma bisogna avere oltre le abilità commerciali la fortuna di trovare un responsabile di zona brillante e carismatico che ami lavorare con le persone.
Buona fortuna.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Mancanza di dialogo efficace, mancanza di riunioni, relazioni umane da migliorare
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Nice workplace environment, supportive team, changing processes
Office Temp (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD27. März 2018
I learned a lot about the medical software industry however my training was not really organized as there wasn't a training program in place outside of normal onboarding with the company. I did of learning on the job. The hardest part of my job is that our organizations processes kept changing so it was difficult to 100% understand exactly what was expected of me. I did enjoy the managers that I worked under in each position I had. All of them were supportive and made sure that I had the tools I needed to get the job done.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Ok place to work if you have nothing else
Software Developer II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA11. März 2018
It's an okay place to work if you don't have any other opportunities. But the turnover rate was high even in Executive Management. Middle management made poor choices in the employee's work load balance and/or resource fulfillment and made our work lives more difficult. There was little to no career advancement and people who should have been fired kept their jobs while the other team members had to pick up the slack. We were underpaid for Orange County and merit increases were barely cost of living.

That being said. They were extremely flexible when an employee had a crisis and would allow for telecommuting in those circumstances as long as you checked in and let people know when you were going to be away from your keyboard.
Vorteile
Flexible with employees during crisis, great team members
Nachteile
mediocre management, below average pay, unbalanced work loads.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
nice working environment
Associate Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD2. Februar 2018
Initial training over a two week period with lectures from higher management and when not in the classroom you will follow qualified experienced technical staff.
A friendly culture, helping hands when needed, free soda always provided to all employees.
Vorteile
free food and drink most days
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 3Melden
2 Sterne
Senior System Integration Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reisterstown, MD21. August 2017
Family oriented company
Billing Support Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA24. Mai 2017
We are all about family comes first and we are like 1 big family. We all work well together and make a great team. Close to my home. Unfortunately this company is moving to Phoenix and I am not willing to relocate.
flexibility
Nachteile
Soon to be relocated to Phoenix
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente lavorativo funestato da logiche di monopolio imposte dalla casa madre. Scarsa conoscenza per gli attori , i clienti del mercato
Vice president sales and crm (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Novara, Piemonte3. Jänner 2017
Compugroup ha esordito sul mercato dei gestionali per farmacia tre anni fa raccogliendo varie piccole strutture autonome presenti da anni sul mercato. Ha raggiunto una quota di mercato servito decisamente interessante
Da qui in poi ha assunto il ruolo dj monopolista del settore imponendogli prezzi e logiche di servizio ( di mancanza del servizio) che hanno portato allo scontro con le organizzazioni dei Farmacisti oltre che coi clienti individuali
Il progetto per come era stato definito e' oggi impraticabile
Vorteile
Rapporto con rete commercilae creata da me e resa omogenea e unita
Nachteile
La distanza fra L azienda ed il suo mercato, la cancellazione di ogni idea di customer servive
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Good Place to work
Account Manager- DAQbilling (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD20. April 2015
Good place to work. Co-workers are friendly. I have learned a lot from this company, a lot of stuff is just tossed in my lap. Great way to learn new things
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work but difficult exec management
Customer Support Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ26. November 2014
Individual departments have great people and hard workers, unfortunately executive management is not very personable or interested in individuals.
If you want to stay for an extended amount of time at this company, you will need to make sure to be on the ball, any negative perception will most likely be cause for end of employment.
Hardest part of working for this company is the constant rotating of executive management, which causes many changes in standards and processes, must be ready for change at any time.
Vorteile
Great group of people to work with, family environment
Nachteile
Executive management is a huge issue and needs to be reviewed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Global Company, always evolving, and striving for growth!
Training Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, South Carolina24. September 2014
A typical day at work for me is assisting team with questions and encouraging direction to accomplish tasks timely; while focusing on customer facing training and support. I work closely with the sales team to answer product questions and assist with demos.

I've learned how competitive the software business is and what commitment is required to enhance software while at the same meeting customers expectations and trying to keep staff motivated in a demanding and progressive environment.

The most difficult part of the job is not working before or after hours on outstanding tasks, I am the type person I want it done timely and correctly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers whose expectations are met and they provide positive feedback!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
CompuGroup Medical
Systems Administrator I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ22. September 2014
Typical day consists of going over what needs to be accomplished and accomplishing them. Lunch is an hour long and there are plenty of places to eat since the office is in downtown phoenix. It is a very relaxed atmosphere as long as you get to work on time and do your job everything is great.
Downside is no matching 401k but they are working on it.
Management is great, they know how to lead, very patient, and always willing to help and teach.
Co-Workers are great, they are willing to help and teach as well.
Hardest part of the job is sitting at the desk for 8 hours.
Most enjoyable is when the IT team plays foosball.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
The company is doing good
Senior Software developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD13. August 2014
Everywhere in the world medical treatment is gaining importance: people are getting older and scientific progress makes new therapies possible. IT plays a crucial role in keeping costs low and treating people successfully.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 8Melden
Technical Writer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ7. August 2014
Productive and Learning Workplace
Software Application Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reisterstown, MD4. November 2013
Uncomfortable workplace. Typical work day would be constant IM's stating there's a certain amount of calls on the board and everyone is already on a call. Distraction always felt rushed. Supervisor constantly standing over your back eating an apple while looking at the call board. Manager micro-managing through emails to not do troubleshooting aspects or why you are doing certain troubleshooting aspects?! Instead of reading the ticket that had the exact same information. Or Reading information in ticket incorrectly and reprimanding the wrong employees. Hardest part of the job not knowing what the next call would be and if there was a solution or not. Learned a little bit of medical terminology. Server migration remotely, some SQL queries. Enjoyable part of the job when calls was slow fun conversations with co-workers.
Vorteile
Hour lunches; Free Breakfast & lunches(Sometimes)
Healthcare; Lack of effort from programmers & senior help; Lack of team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Standard Company
Senior Software Application Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reisterstown, MD11. Oktober 2013
Standard Company,
Nothing exceptional.
Nothing to report.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 7Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei CompuGroup Medical. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage