Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 1 171 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Die Arbeit erfordert persönliches Engagement durch ich viele neue Fähigkeiten und Techniken erlernt habe. Ich war größtenteils mit dm Management der Firma zufrieden, auch wenn ich nicht immer alle Entscheidungen als vorteilhaft gesehen habe. Die Kollegen sind nett und kompetent. Prozesse sind manchmal zu langwierig und kompliziert. Am besten ist der Einblick in eine große Bandbreite an verschiedenen Tätigkeiten innerhalb dieser Branche.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
I would love to go back and work at Covance again. I am interested in Business Relationship manager, Software Quality Assurance Manage, IT Validation or Application Support role.
Arbeitskultur
This company is okay to work for if you have the "butt kisser" attitude. You are never promoted based off of what you know only who you suck up to. The really hard workers either leave or end up stuck in the same positions for years. Its sad to see some of the really good workers not being recognized as what they are really worth. You are just another number to them and are very much replaceable.
PTO, work from home
Nachteile
management, short breaks, no support, no room to grow if you are not liked by managers
Arbeitskultur
This review is for animal tech and study tech-DART. Animal tech position had way better work life balance than the DART study tech position. Worked from 2016-2018.
Vorteile
Career growth, ability to learn new skills daily, friendly staff, 401k, overtime, organization of company, cafeteria
Nachteile
Poor work life balance, mamagement, health benefits, poor communication between departments, no consistancy because policies are forever changing
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
I worked in Sample Management and had wonderful coworkers who made the job even better. The job itself was good and the PTO system they used was great for when I needed time off. The cafeteria and Starbucks was also a great bonus for employees. Pay could have been better but it was a great job for me before I moved out of state.
PTO, Paid Holidays, Cafeteria, Schedule, Casual Dress Code
Nachteile
Pay could be a bit better
5,0
Arbeitskultur
I have only been with the company for a couple months, but so far it is excellent. Great leadership and training. I have worked in some toxic cultures before, so I am thrilled with the culture here.
Vorteile
Pay is good. I feel supported
None that I've found
Arbeitskultur
The job is mentally, physically, and emotionally draining. They'll work you ragged and still expect more. You'll pull 70 hour work weeks of constant physical activity, no breaks, and they'll still want you to do more because it is never enough. People are stressed and take it out on each other. Nasty attitudes and morale is low. I've never been in an environment as aggressive or hostile as this before.

Time points are put above everything else despite what training departments tell you. Animals don't get the quality of care or attention they deserve because staff is stretched so thin and at the end of the day speed is prioritized over quality. Turn over is extremely high. If you are just out of college apply to a different position, they'll hire you because you have a degree but then put off any relevant training because they just dont have the time or resources to actually show you how to do the job other than the basics unless you are lucky.
Benefits were ok
Nachteile
Low pay, no breaks, poor scheduling
Arbeitskultur
Management are a nightmare, the team leader is a sociopath. Nice to your face but then turns out to be a terror. All they care about is money, and because of this you will rarely get a pay rise or progress. You are always wrong, you will never be able to give any ideas to the team but management will shut them down. 60 percent of the time, the so called 40 years experienced team leader will make a mistake. However, its always your fault. Don't take my word for it, talk to the study scientists that already work there. STAY AWAY, I'D RATHER LIVE ON THE STREETS
Gym on site
Nachteile
Low pay, bad management, no progression
Arbeitskultur
Nice office, location off the main road.

Was a nice place at the beginning, but the HR team, especially the recruiter “mis sold” the job.

They were rude and ignored me when I tried to reach out.

Please retrain your recruitment team! Kindness goes a long way!
Nice office
Nachteile
Recruitment team (Senior Recruiter -female)
Arbeitskultur
Good, although not understanding in regards to mental health, good care of animals, pay should be higher for the technicians due to the extensive work.
Easy to enroll
Nachteile
Health support, hours, managment.
Arbeitskultur
Some people are good some are messy but the money 💰 is good, work is good you don't learn nothing management say they going to help you but doesn't.
Money
Management shows favoritism
Arbeitskultur
They give you mediocre training then throw you to the wolves. If you ask questions you’re penalized. Then when you do ask the questions you’ll get different answers from different so-called leads. This place is high stress. Low wages for as much work they expect you to do and there is no support at all! All they care about is how many people you can get enrolled in a day not necessarily about their well-being but about their money and their insurance coverage. You are micromanaged. Daily changes to procedures your expected to remember after being trained to do it another way for months. Rude managers. An awful place to work. Was happy to be let go before i had to quit.
Vorteile
It gave me experience to add to my resume for the next job
Bad management, unreasonable expectations
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Overall, it was a good place to work. I worked as a program specialist which is basically a CSR roll. My first program was really easy ultimately. I then got moved to one which was much more difficult and so disorganized that they even wanted people in data check to only use the data check chat and not ask their team because people had so much different and in and our of date information. However, my best piece of advice to anyone reading this is do not apply through a temp to hire agency. They do hire for all positions direct. It may take longer to get in the door but if I had applied that way I would probably be clocking in now instead of writing this review
Free coffee, relaxed atmosphere
None really
Arbeitskultur
Terrible work environment always on you to do more. I was moved 4 times in 14 months. Two weeks of training but do not ask for help afterwards. Then let go on a trumped up cause.
Nice campus
Management sucks.
Arbeitskultur
I would recommend you to RUN from this place and do not even think about working here at this place. Very unprofessional a lot of politics!!! There is no work balance. The people that have worked there the longest will make you feel like you are nothing and supervisors don’t do anything about it. The more you tell a supervisor the more they will hate you and make your life miserable. They don’t give you lunch breaks. They do a lot of shady things and subjects are not safe there. One day they will make headlines because they cover a lot of things that are not right! One day sponsors will see it.
Everything is a con
Arbeitskultur
Some management (very few) are fair; most are incapable of managing others. HR cannot be trusted (big downside to ANY job especially when management is a problem).
Good work-life balance
Most everything else
Arbeitskultur
It’s a good, stable job depending in the project you fall under. Certain projects have you doing several unnecessary steps to your job which makes it more tedious and stressful. Currently there’s no type of motivation that makes you want to keep on working everyday. Plus management is not the best on providing feedback, tend to be very rude or show an attitude. Not professional.
Vorteile
Good work hours, weekends off, paid holidays
Nachteile
A lot of work and expecting us to work magic
Arbeitskultur
Terrible company that over works under pays and does not care about it's employees. You are treated with no respect, there are too any people that boss each other around, and harrasment is a huge problem here.
Vorteile
Get to work with monkeys
Arbeitskultur
Poor Management skills all around.
Occurrences policy unrealistic.

No raise.

Unfriendly.

Will put you u on projects to start the next day with a 30 min training.
Arbeitskultur
Stress and treating Employees like cattle
I routinely received above average performance reviews yet the pay wasn’t commensurate and advancement was nonexistent
Arbeitskultur
Lower level employees are not valued as much as they should be; lack of bonus payments for lower grades is only proof of that which seems unfair and shows the company doesn't care about employee engagement, motivation and sense of accomplishment when a goal is attained.
Flex benefits