Bewertungen für Covance

Alle 989 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great Company
Program Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gaithersburg, MD15. September 2019
This was on of the best companies/jobs I ever worked for, I absolutely enjoyed the time I had here. I would recommend just able anyone to give this company a try
Arbeitskultur
I worked remotely but environment was very productive
MUMPS/Cache Developer (remote) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN10. September 2019
Excellent place to work, recommend to anybody. If you want to grow professionally this is a place for you. I learned there a lot every day. Knowledgable management.
Professional people
Arbeitskultur
It's a great place to work
Materials Manager/Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA9. September 2019
Relaxed culture, great co-workers, lots of team building activities
Fast paced and deadline oriented
Management staff is engaging with an open door policy
Arbeitskultur
Friendly and developing work place
Document Reviewer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Leeds9. September 2019
Not a bad place to work. Busy environment, friendly staff, good location and plenty of career development opportunities within the company. Only downside is that they require you to stay in your current role for 12 months before you are allowed to move roles.
Cheap cafe, good commute
2,0
Stressful
Global Study Manager I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote7. September 2019
This is the most stressful job I have ever had. The training is 6 weeks with one week on site. Every employee gets a mentor which has been a life saver. New employees should be given more on the job training. Instead, we are given 20-25 studies one month out of training! Several people have left the company due to the stress. I am unable to sleep at night due to stress. I work 50-60 hour per week just to keep up!
1000 poopy emoticons
N/A (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote6. September 2019
Stay away from PV for your own health and sanity. Management is totally inept and expect to work more than 60 hours a week. Churn and burn style. Everything has been outsourced to India, and you need to spoon feed all the staff there. They have no experience. Chiltern staff is also inexperienced because they never had large contracts. So much waste it’s not even funny. Totally mismanaged department. Stay away at all costs. No support from management. It’s a joke! Worst company I have ever worked for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Just horrible
Animal Technician I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, PA5. September 2019
There was no communication between “team mates” they would always say we are a team even though they didn’t work as a team. This job is very emotionally draining. There is a lot to remember. You also never knew when you were getting out for the day so you couldn’t make plans after work. You don’t just do your own work you end up doing other people’s job and when you do they don’t check up on you to see if you need help doing their job they just leave whenever their time is to leave.
Hour break, showered everyday
Nachteile
Don’t work as a team, communication, Never knowing when you get out for the day
2,0
Animal Technician
licensed animal Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Harrogate, North Yorkshire5. September 2019
The days are hard and long and the unit is very understaffed, management give you a lot of false hope when it comes to promotions and pay rises. You can be busy all day when other which have less skills getting paid more spend the day slacking off. Staff turn around is also ridiculous. Management is extremely poor in the animal house they certainly need more training.
through your breaks and lunch but don’t worry you will get a £4 lunch voucher!!!! Woohoo, you might be able to buy a can of coke and 2 chips withnthat if your lucky!! STAY AWAYthrough Covance used to be great place to work but is going down hill fast. I won’t be here much longer. Stay away!!!
Let go during Pregancy
PROGRAM SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gaithersburg, MD4. September 2019
Although I signed up to work at Covance through a recruiter, I started the job while pregnant, worked for a few weeks, then as I got closer to my due date I was let go. I can't prove it for a fact but extremely coincidental.
Worst place ever
PROGRAM SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gaithersburg, MD30. August 2019
Please please keep off this place if you really want to remain sane. All they see is their numbers they don’t care about you at all. You can die working here but they won’t even remove your corpse they’ll continue pushing for their numbers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Worst
Clinical LIMS Analyst (Database Administrator) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN28. August 2019
Absolutely the worst place to work once it was sold. Laid off for cheaper labor in another country and they dont even pay at industry standards. They didnt even try to help with placing in another position.
Arbeitskultur
Many breakrooms with vending, onsite cafe, always training session's ongoing
Customer Service Program Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenfield, IN26. August 2019
Fast paced, be prepared for changes, you stay busy, rewards for good performance, diversity, love the people I work with, never a dull moment, promote from within
Good pay/benefits
Veey strict on adherents
Stifled
Program Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA26. August 2019
There is a major lack of team building and opportunity to advance. Interaction with co-workers is not encouraged and management is very “clicky”. Unrealistic workload and expectations
Great pay
Great remote opportunity
Associate Project Vendor Manager I-III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ23. August 2019
I had a good opportunity to work remotely and learned much from the position. I went through 2 re-orgs, the last being acquisition. I left because I felt that there was a lack of promotion and growth my last year there, but I enjoyed the job and the people I worked with.
Remote position
Nachteile
Long hours; difficult to promote up
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
I love it
Program Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenfield, IN23. August 2019
I love my job at covance. They are a great company with so many opportunities for growth and development. I even got the opportunity to travel to other countries to train.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Great for graduates, needs to improve career prospects
SAS Programmer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire21. August 2019
Covance provides great opportunities for placement students and graduate students. However it needs more opportunities for progression and the pay needs to be more competitive to encourage employees to stay with them
No work/life balance. Stressful. Terrible onboarding and training
N/a (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey19. August 2019
Covance will drive you into the ground. There is no work life balance you are always on.....nights, weekends, holidays, vacations. Be prepared to put in an additional 20 hours a week. Salary is very low and you work a 2-3 person job. Helpless desk always has an attitude. Everything is self service,if you have a problem your manager will not support you, it will be pushed back on you to figure out. You will develop stress related illnesses here.
Coffee/tea machine. Popcorn
Burnout. Stress. Workload. Training. Salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Great company
PROGRAM SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA 9212117. August 2019
Covance is definitely a great place to set a foundation for healthcare. They didn’t require a whole lot of experience, but they sure did teach a lot and very thorough on the occupation itself. The environment is based on the day, but coworkers are always helpful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Poorly Managed
Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN15. August 2019
I have worked here for several years across several departments. There are people in leadership that are toxic, it's like a cancer that has spread. Poorly managed which makes for a difficult work/life balance. This company needs to take better care of their employees and their turnover rate would drop. It's all about the dollar at Covance, at all costs to employees. Sad.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
3,0
It’s ok
PROGRAM SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gaithersburg, MD15. August 2019
If you are ok with tight reigns on you or tight discipline then this is a good place for you. You have to take exact time breaks. You have to meet a certain metrics or you’re gone.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Covance. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage