Bewertungen für Deloitte

Alle 7.150 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great organization with some typical big corporate bureaucracy
Sr. Consultant, Talent Acquisition (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL16. Oktober 2018
Deloitte is a great company to grow professionally and expand your skill set. It has great people but you will deal with some of the typical corporate bureaucracy and time wasting you'd face in any organization this size.
Arbeitskultur
A great place to learn and grow
Director (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ15. Oktober 2018
A great place to learn and develop your tax and/or audit skills with opportunities for advancement. It is a very stressful and challenging environment at times as the work never ends but the rewards are great. They pay very competitive salary, have excellent benefits and reward you with bonuses.
Vorteile
excellent benefits, competitive salary, great training
Nachteile
Long hours, stressful at times
Arbeitskultur
Good work culture and flexible summer season...
Senior Staff Accountant II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON15. Oktober 2018
A good place to be for those who want to learn to tackle big audits. Good work life balance during summer hours. At times one may feel pressure when overlapping of assignments occurs but I feel that is not a too serious issue if you are good at multitasking.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for!
Senior Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jersey City, NJ15. Oktober 2018
Great culture, staff are very friendly and helpful. There are many business groups within the company to immerse yourself in, which are wonderful. The employee benefits are excellent too!
Vorteile
You can take training offsite, onsite and online to increase your skills. Also, there are team building events which are great!
Can't think of any.
Excellent Organizations
Senior Manager, Program Management and Testing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX14. Oktober 2018
Deloitte is an excellent firm that provides employees with multiple opportunities to excel within their profession and career development. I would highly recommend Deloitte to perspective employees.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL14. Oktober 2018
Deloitte teaches you perfection and excellent client service delivery.
I worked to translate business needs into detailed system design. My job involved meeting the clients daily to understand and gather their requirements. I also was involved in connecting with the delivery teams to bridge the gap between business and technology.
Arbeitskultur
Gran empresa multinacional con buenos beneficios
Business Analysis Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, Canada14. Oktober 2018
Empresa que beneficia a los trabajores y les facilita un entorno bueno de trabajo. Hay preocupación por el bienestar de los trabajores. Existen grandes posibilidades de viajar, de pertenecer a proyectos internacionales.
Beneficios varios
Nachteile
Estructura organizacional muy amplia a veces difícil de entender
Temporal
Consolidación (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia14. Oktober 2018
Mi trabajo fue temporal y me asignaron a una empresa completamente exterior a la oficina principal.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Es una de las mejores empresas del mundo
Traductor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.13. Oktober 2018
Es una de las mejores firmas de consultoría en el mundo, con presencia en todo el mundo.
Vorteile
Todos los seguros y beneficios
No tiene
Great place
Associate 4 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderanad,India13. Oktober 2018
One of the best brands to start career with
Good environment
Good management
Good work culture
Friendly supervisors
Challenging work
Great learning and development
Energetic work environment
Manager, Human Capital (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL12. Oktober 2018
Working for Deloitte was like earning a new Master every 6-8 months. Intense and rewarding. It was like no other place as far as speed and intensity while offering many benefits. Definitely an earned job surrounded by brilliant people.
Tons of benefits
Schedule
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente lavorativo dinamico e sfidante
Auditor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  20148 Milano12. Oktober 2018
Ambiente lavorativo dinamico e sfidante.

Ti da la possibilità fin da subito di entrare nelle realtà aziendali e di relazionarti con figure importanti del clienti. Inoltre ti permette di apprendere molte cose a livello lavorativo e di instaurare buoi rapporti con i colleghi
Dinamicità
Nachteile
Nessun equilivrio vita privata e lavorativa
Junior GIS Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Москва12. Oktober 2018
I think Deloitte is really trying to create some work/life balance.
Lots of opportunities
Senior Audit Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Singapore12. Oktober 2018
Life is busy in Deloitte, we work hard and play hard. As much as the workload is heavy there are also many interesting activities that the firm organize to ensure that staff not only work but also can have fun. But the priority will always be the office job - meeting deadlines one after another.
Vorteile
Audit peak boosters, opportunity to climb up the ladder, stable job
Nachteile
long hours, tiring, low bonus.
High Performance Environment
Senior Consultant, Technology Strategy (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA11. Oktober 2018
The consulting practice at Deloitte is a high-performance environment. It not only turbocharges your analytical and problem solving abilities but also teaches you how to present to executives who rely on your advice to make strategic decisions.
Smart co-workers
Long hours, stress
Arbeitskultur
typical of big consulting firm
Manager/Senior Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rosslyn, VA11. Oktober 2018
managing account
full chargeability at client
management good generally
grind of big firm
good perks
good prep for future roles
challenging to advance past sr. mgr level
Audit Manager
Accounting & Auditing Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Costa Mesa, CA11. Oktober 2018
See Resume. Did everything and learned a great deal! Good people to work with. Various issues to deal with. Ran engagements. Financial Statement review.
Good people
Hours
Arbeitskultur
An amazing company to start your career with
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka11. Oktober 2018
A place one should be at for their first job. A company that encourages young and enthusiastic minds to the best of my knowledge.
Encourages women employees to bring out the talents in them to the world and showcase how we can Excel faster and better.
Ample opportunities for improvement and learning and a place where one can grow towards his / her passion and explore more of a corporate world and enhance slips required.
Arbeitskultur
Deloitte is a good company to work for but I am looking for something different
Resource Management Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX10. Oktober 2018
Deloitte is a great company to work for. I have enjoyed my time here. The training center is second to none. I am looking to do something different.
Great Training center
lack of updated technology
Arbeitskultur
Stay connected (and utilized)
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA10. Oktober 2018
I left for FMLA, and though I wasn't let go for that reason, my utilization dipped as I was networking and making sure I had a project that fit me as well as the needs of the firm. Sadly, the day I started that project, I was cut as part of what I now understand to be normal downsizing before the end of the fiscal year (to meet profit targets...on paper).

Great place to work, but remember to stay connected so your metrics don't suffer #ItsJustBusiness
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Deloitte. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage