Bewertungen für Deloitte

Alle 5.718 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Deloitte Consulting Review - Technology practice
Senior Consultant, Technology (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY22. Jänner 2018
Great place to start your career. Many opportunities available all over the US (and the world - Deloitte is a global firm) - but if you're willing to travel every week for the most part. Non travel roles do exist but are limited. Good culture, people are helpful in general. Great benefits. Might have to fight a little for work/life balance at some point. You will get interesting assignments across all industries if you look for them. Relationships and networking matters in getting the assignments you want.
Vorteile
People (for the most part), Benefits, Assignments (for the most part)
Nachteile
Traveling constantly, sometimes assignments aren't that great and may not get the roles you want
Productive and fun place
Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires22. Jänner 2018
My time in this Company was totally successful, I`ve learned a lot about consulting and audit. I left the Company because I wanted to travel around the world
Loads of Learning
Associate Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana22. Jänner 2018
This was my first job after college and I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this job. In fact, this job prepared me well for my post graduation course.
Quality Company
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA22. Jänner 2018
Deloitte is a solid company to work for with many benefits and opportunities for advancement. Work/life balance seems to be an issue depending on your career field however, the culture adequately makes up for any negative impact.
Arbeitskultur
Fun and a lots of opportunity to move up
Data Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London22. Jänner 2018
Fun and a lots of opportunity to move up if you impress the right members of management. Excellent job culture. Work / Life balance can be stressful at times.
love
Senior Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Provincia di Milano, Lombardia22. Jänner 2018
Best place to work for me! I had great experiences, working with colleagues around the country. It is a great professional and personal experience and you fell part of a big group.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to launch your career
Senior Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA21. Jänner 2018
Deloitte is a great place to launch your career and gives you the tools to succeed. You will be challenged in all facets at Deloitte and it's not for everyone.
A good school
Consultant Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London21. Jänner 2018
Great learning and excellent development bar none.
Highly political environment -suites those skilled in navigating the politics.

Lots of travel - great if you like avios and Hilton honors points
Arbeitskultur
One of the best place to work
Audit Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Punjab21. Jänner 2018
I have worked here as an intern in assurance department and find its culture very professional. I have managed some external audit as well as agreed on procedure assignment.
Very challenging culture
Talent Development Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana21. Jänner 2018
excited to work with deloitte. The culture is very competitive and managed 800 employees in business intelligence team. Learnt HR models which worked well for employees
challenge
no career direction
Good org to work for.
Senior Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana21. Jänner 2018
Deloitte is a brand name where flexibility and work culture is supreme importance. Its an organization where you can get more learning opportunities. All in all the best organization to work for.
Travail top
Team Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  La Défense (92)20. Jänner 2018
Deloitte sait reconnaître votre travail et vous récompenser pour votre investissement.
Des journées chargées mais l'avantage c'est qu'on ne s'ennuie pas et c'est très enrichissant et intéressant.
Une direction très paternaliste proche de vous.
Une équipe melting pot qui permet une diversité d'opinions et d'idées ce qui est très constructif.
évolution
temps
Great place for advancement
Distribution Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY20. Jänner 2018
A very relaxed and stress free work environment. Great people to work with everyone were very polite and courteous, we all treated each other like family. A great place for advancement.
Great health care benefits
Only 2 sick days per year
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great place for learning and career advancement
Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN20. Jänner 2018
Great workplace, favorable work culture. Lots of opportunities for self-development. Attractive benefits and perks. 360-degree appraisal policy. High flexibility in terms of remote working is been provided
Great place to be
Accountant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Texas20. Jänner 2018
The Deloitte federal practice is awesome. Job security and relaxed environment. I cannot say the same for the commercial side of Deloitte as there is uncertainty about project staffing and long travel hours. My job involves very little mgmt oversight since I am not in the central DC office. Great paid time off and other benefits such a wellness subsidy every year. There is not alot of potential for moving up in the federal practice as most projects require very few managers. If you want to move around alot go to the commercial side. Deloitte is a great and fun place to be.
PTO, Work/life balance
Nachteile
Very little potential for promotion in federal practice
Arbeitskultur
Great company, amazing people and opportunities
Consulting Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London20. Jänner 2018
Deloitte is an amazing place to work, but does come with lots of challenges. The people are on the whole bright, engaged, engaging, dynamic and fantastic to work with. The clients and opportunities and fantastic. The demands on individuals can be extreme, and maintaining work life balance can be a challenge. If you love what you do this isn’t a problem, but if there are things outside work you want to prioritise this can be tough.
Arbeitskultur
Long hours even if you're not at the office. Great people
Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Woodmead, Gauteng19. Jänner 2018
It's a great place to learn but not so great for a family.
Even if you're at home you still need to be available which can get tricky.

Good people, management could be better
Sense of comaraderie
Hectic work weeks
Arbeitskultur
Not the best public account experience
Senior Tax Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL18. Jänner 2018
I had a manager that wasn't doing well and tried to tank me. I ended up having to work with the partner to sort out the HR mess he created with old emails and work papers. The company also completely botched my relocation to LA.
experience
everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
The best consulting firm
Consultant Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Distrito Capital18. Jänner 2018
Of all my jobs, Deloitte was the place where I learn the most. The best culture you can imagine, collaborative and demanding. I would love to comeback to Deloitte again.
Arbeitskultur
Road warrior travelling the globe
Field Examiner/Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Horsham, PA18. Jänner 2018
My job entailed being on the road over 220 days per year, travelling from city to city and around the world. Most trips were for one day before moving on to the next city or country. Scheduling was flexible as far as days worked but the hours were long and exhaustive.
Flexible schedule
Nachteile
Always away from form home, erratic work times due to time zone changes

Gesamtbewertung