Bewertungen für DIAMOND AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES

Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Extremely positive
Area Sales and Marketing Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiener Neustadt Lower Austria16. Februar 2015
Fancy environment. Smart collegues. Well educated stuff.

I am a confident and reliable person, well-motivated and enthusiastic. I am hard-working too. I enjoy meeting people and feel I can communicate well, especially with those from different countries. In my previous jobs I have proven that I have good practical skills and that I can work well, both on my own and as part of a team.

Work experience

I am very familiar with the procedures of the Facilities Management. In my previous jobs my role has involved administrative support to the team, managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, effective communication with the suppliers and internal departments as well as to one senior managers of the department.

Customer Care

To my mind, looking after your customers promotes repeat business and new custom. I am aware of this from my previous employment. From a customer*s point of view there is no difference between you and the company you represent.
Problem solving and being able to understand clients*needs were essentials in all my environments. Listening to people*s queries required an understanding and sympathetic approach, developing a good relationship between client and other people in the workplace is beneficial to everyone. Being able to cooperate as part of the team and passing people on to the correct people in the system are part of customer care.

My professional duties comprise both-way translation as far as German/Russian and English/Russian is concerned. I have got profound knowledge of MS-Office and Web-related programs. I am used to
  mehr... managing incoming orders and possess good all round secretarial skills

I have been in charge of the organizing of meetings and conferences alongside with the coordinating of business trips. Furthermore my responsibilities have consisted of the supervision of the company's account balance, entries and withdrawals of amounts in particular.
  Weniger
Vorteile
Meals at special price
Nachteile
There are none
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für DIAMOND AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DIAMOND AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage