DXC Technology
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für DXC Technology

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 3 341 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Gute Arbeitskollegen, Möglichkeit zu WFH, leider unsicherer Arbeitsort wegen Mangels an Perspektiven, ausser man ist bereit einen langen Arbeitsweg in Kauf zu nehmen.
Arbeitskultur
Be prepared to put your life on pause. They expect you to put everything aside just to try to cram as much information in your brain as possible. To then get upset for you not learning every word to every article on their knowledge base. The whole training period was so badly put together, nobody can give you a direct answer to anything. Also do not expect any empathy when you share concerns that they're learning time-frame is unrealistic. Good pay but far too little compared to the stress you will endure.
Arbeitskultur
It is the best place to work but the sal increments are very less, as at the end of the day we need money..Best with the cab facility, we will get home pickup and drop. and the shift allowances as well.
Vorteile
Best for Work culture and environment
Salary increments are less
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at DXC Technology is fair and hours are flexibleManagementIn general, managers at DXC Technology are helpful and knowledgeable
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
There was little to no chances of advancement or raises and pay was below average for the position. My manager was very supportive and I gained a lot of experience.
Arbeitskultur
Worst place that I ever work for its a numbers game they only care about stats. Computer system outdated every thing is done manually. NO RAISES..NO RAISES.
Arbeitskultur
le poste en question permet au collaborateur de s'épanouir
Arbeitskultur
Creating partnerships, solutioning complex global deals, coordinating deliverables with colleagues all over the world, extensive travel (pre-COVID anyway), developing new offerings, working with advisors, briefing analysts are all in a days work.Good learning environment for new technology.New management has addressed major quality issues with clients. However, there is a constant drip of layoffs week after week purely for cost savings. No raises or promotions and constant focus on flattening the pyramid which limits upward mobility.
Vorteile
Great people to work with, good client base going back to EDS/HP days, good exposure to new tech, work from home when not on the road
Nachteile
No job security, no budget to work with/minimal investments to keep up with competition
Arbeitskultur
I worked with DXC technologies before for 8 years and rejoined this year simply for the excellent work culture. I am getting a good platform to learn business and new technologies. The management is very supportive and team environment is excellent.
Arbeitskultur
Promotions and appraisals based on your connection with your manager and his manager . If you are good looking and someone who runs behind their managers then there you are at 1 rating .Agains ratings doesn’t matter as there is almost no bonus or hike based on it .Overall chill workspace , no workload . You could have a good professional and personal life balance .
Vorteile
Work from home and holidays
Nachteile
Office politics and poor management
Arbeitskultur
Constantly changed managers which wasn't good as every new manager didn't know the process and procedures of our job. Was frustrating having to constantly teach my manager when they made well over what my team was making for the work we would put in. Constantly told raises were coming, then mood would change and were told possible reductions were on the way. Team environment was great as I got to work with smart, talented people. Hardest part of the job was being thrown into projects that we didn't know the tools/processes for and were given a deadline. A lot of research and learning of these new processes took a lot of time at home which was annoying. Unlimited vacation was nice even though they did it so if you were let go your vacation time doesn't get paid.
Work life balance
pay was awful
Arbeitskultur
The phone never stops ringing, always understaffed, Lack of knowledge by managers, its just a get by to get by survive company. no thanks ever said, unclear of goals, they like you when they are in a pinch but not afraid to kick you when your down.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Complete repetition with no training, no raises and It's a who you know club
Arbeitskultur
I work on a contract that DXC owned for a few years. From what I experience was that they cater more about the mission then employees. No raises or bonuses. My PTO was all base off what the contract stated they had to give us and they paid us just enough to get by.
Vorteile
I keep my Job when they took over
No raises or bonuses
Arbeitskultur
working at DXC, there are so many lazy people. few people can work productive.bad management, don't respect of people. If you are younger or would like to pursuit a brilliant future, don't join this place.
lax of time f
Nachteile
bad management, disrespect of people, no space to growth(salary)
Arbeitskultur
Se trabaja bajo mucho estres y con poca estabilidad laboral. Tiene sus buenos aspectos, pero van mermando con el tiempo.
Vorteile
Seguro medico privado, asociacion, transporte, trabajo en casa en pandemia, cafe en el edificio, pago de bono alimenticion.
Nachteile
No aumentan los salarios, mucha inestabilidad laboral, competitividad poco sana, crecimiento reducido a tu cercania con management, mucjas cuentas que se cierran y no reubican a la mayoria del personal, solo a los segundos niveles y managers, muchos aspectos a mejorar en las areas administrativas.
Arbeitskultur
nothing to say much of the company but flexibility is number 1 here and for those who are looking for lax kind of work, this is the company for you. have not received any christmas bonus yet
Arbeitskultur
It's very plain and simple. Some attitudes. Sometimes understanding. No advancement. Do three or four people's jobs in one. Very unappreciated. No sense of togetherness or Work as one.
Arbeitskultur
Poor leadership and blame culture hampers a company with a good written vision that isn’t followed through. Sales team not helpful when negotiating projects. Promising undeliverable objectives. Blame culture exists with little to no leadership support.
Breakfast on site
No leadership / blame culture
Arbeitskultur
En interessant arbejdsplads med mange muligheder.
Arbeitskultur
If you like to worry everyday whether or not you are going to terminated for being an outstanding employee, this is the place for you. I consistently received high marks every year on my annual reviews. Upper management needed to save money due to stock tanking and contracts lost due to workforce reductions impacting support. They have terminated a lot of the A+ employees to save a few bucks. If you reside in India you are safe from EVER being terminated.
Work from home
Nachteile
No pay raises, insurance is horrific, retirement package is non existent, leadership is as good as the insurance they provide
Arbeitskultur
Users are toxic, some of the tenured employees are toxic, they have a strict sched that even if you have difficulties on your malfunctioning device that they issued they will still rush you to do your work. They also have post shift huddles that take 3 hours but they only pay 1 hour as an overtime.
Nachteile
Long hours, toxic work environment