Bewertungen für DXC Technology

Alle 2.679 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Not sustainable for a long
Director of Accounts (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL25. Jänner 2020
Our work group was excellent. The overall structure of DXC didnt know how to utilize us (we went through a merger). Lots of uncertainty and employee turnover.
Very competitive
Senior Customer care Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka25. Jänner 2020
IT WAS NICE TO WORK AT DXC , IT Was competitve working with friends, nice fun time and good environment . cab facility .tracking system for transport was new.
Arbeitskultur
Good
Programmer Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana25. Jänner 2020
I worked here for very less time. I felt there were very less projects on my technology skills but it is good company to work as I saw many experienced people.
1,0
Dead end job, unappreciated
Data Security Professional (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, DE23. Jänner 2020
The company hasn’t given raises for our team in 6 years. We are underpaid as security analysts. They “promote” you to more responsibility with no pay increase because they hired a new manager and pushed pay scales down. Daily we deal with the same non sense that is not useful to our clients. We can’t do our jobs properly due to process restrictions and the philosophy to send every alert.
Working remote
Everything else
Arbeitskultur
Good place to start your career with
Associate Professional Product Integrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh23. Jänner 2020
Good place to start your career... I worked in Healthcare domain.
Learnt Integration,HL7 standard,docker and MongoDB.

Not so good with appraisals and benefits
Flexible hours
Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX22. Jänner 2020
DXC allows you to work from home, if need be. When they acquired ServiceMesh, my original employer, they maintained joining date. I was given stock options.
Arbeitskultur
Couldn’t get out of their fast enough
Product owner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Georgia22. Jänner 2020
The daily question was: is this the day I get laid off for some offshore resource. Management couldn’t get ride of people fast enough to lower costs bb
Work culture
Senior Accounting assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka22. Jänner 2020
We can learn lot of process knowledge, very good company for freshers. Good management. We can serve two years with our any worries, very good transport facilities
Arbeitskultur
remote position worked great for me because I am an insulin dependent diabetic
Internet Sourcing Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Falls Church, VA22. Jänner 2020
I start my day at 5:00 in the morning so I can get a jump on all of the other sourcers out there competing for the same people. Then by 9:00 when all of the recruiters come in the office I have people for them to review and they can get their day off and running.
Stability
Technology Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines22. Jänner 2020
Working in DXC can sometimes be relaxing and stressful, it depends on what team or what projects are you in. I can say that there is a work life balance. It is good for those with families and those that are looking for stability. However, compensation and benefits is not good enough and salary increase will be mostly impossible. Growth I think also depends on what team and clients do you have. Most enjoyable part of working here are the colleagues and the flexibilty.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Manual QA Engineer /Automation Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  El Segundo, CA21. Jänner 2020
DxC has given me opportunity to learn and enhance my skills and its a fun place to work as the workplace culture is very welcoming. Its flexible with the work hours.
Arbeitskultur
Project Manager/Lead Solution/Big Data Architect (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX20. Jänner 2020
Uncertainty after merger of HPE and CSC on 2019 for migration, policies, processes and procedures regarding Software, tools, Infrastructure Procedures.
Arbeitskultur
It is nce to work in this company
Associate Professional (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Shimoga, Karnataka20. Jänner 2020
I happy to work in this company.
Good facilities for the work.
Getting more stuff to learn.
More Competition.
I can say growing level for the employee is average.
Arbeitskultur
No motivation in order to work and excel
Sr. Financial Analyst (AP) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka20. Jänner 2020
I would not recommend this company for a good start in any other career, People management is so poor, Manager Hierarchy is so poor, Worst work environment etc....
Relaxing environment
Technical Support Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka19. Jänner 2020
The environment was really very relaxing, the managers and team leads are very good. Creates a very good vibe to grow in the company. There was not much that i could learn.
5,0
Productive and Appreciation
Senior Professional (AutomationLead for NCR Location) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh19. Jänner 2020
DXC is one of the best company I worked ever, They value your work, appreciate and award you on your good work. .Nobody steal your work. They give you promotion and hike as per your work ability.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Satisfactory , but it depends on the role
Manager systems (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu19. Jänner 2020
Good place to.work, but depends a lot on the role that's assigned to any individual. Individual contributor role is the best anywhere in the industry.
Arbeitskultur
Ottima azienda ma si può migliorare
Analista Programmatore (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pomezia, Lazio18. Jänner 2020
Complessivamente non posso che valutare positivamente questa azienda, anche se dovrebbe migliorare su due aspetti:
- Stipendi bassi per laureati;
- Assenza di corsi di formazione per neo-laureati alla prima esperienza lavorativa.
Constant workforce reduction
Team Enablement Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Macquarie Park NSW17. Jänner 2020
My experience at this company was a stressful one. They are constantly working on waves of redundancy with the aim of moving most positions to low cost locations (China, India etc.)
Vorteile
Work from home capability (with management approval)
Nachteile
Long hours without additional remuneration
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Auxiliar Administrativo-Documentalista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zaragoza, Zaragoza provincia17. Jänner 2020
Buen ambiente de trabajo. Café gratis. Transporte de empresa
Vorteile
Buen ambiente de trabajo. Café gratis. Transporte de empresa. Suficientes descansos
Nachteile
Contratos por obra y servicio.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage