Bewertungen für DXC Technology

2.367 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.391 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
productive
Oracle Developer/Data Architect (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india8. September 2019
It was nice to work with CSC India with Work - life balance.Spent major time of my career for 11 years.
Good salary
Great learning
Good onsite opportunities
Arbeitskultur
Love the ability to help others.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI7. September 2019
I love working there, but it is steadily becoming more stressful. I feel my job is important as I am able to help others while doing it. The other employees are great and we have a team spirit and our immediate supervisors are GREAT and do everything they can to help us deal with the "company." The company is difficult as everything is far away and has to be handled on the computer or if you need to talk to "them" you have to initiate a "chat" No HR on site and that makes it even more difficult. when I first started it was very fun to work there, things have gotten steadily more stressful but I do love what I do.
Otra consultora mas
Business Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia6. September 2019
Pocos beneficios.
Ninguna promocion
Mala gestion (a nivel equipo como proyecto)
Equipo de consultoria desestructurado (problemas internos dentro de los mismos directivos)
Sin formacion

Maquina de cafes gratuita
Buen ambiente laboral
Parking (instalaciones en la rozas)

Resumen: Solo como ultima opcion
Poor management
Data Clerk II/Medicare Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tallahassee, FL6. September 2019
The name of this company has changed 3 times - from EDS to Hewlett Packard to CXS to DXC. Management changed also, for the worse! Whenever they were bought out, they did reorganization resulting in good personnel losing their jobs. I was there 8 years. Employee moral is at an all time low.
Good benefits
Poor management
Arbeitskultur
Good
Technology Consultant III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu5. September 2019
its good company.work life balance is good. work culture is good. Good people and good team and good manager. You will get encouragement for every good work you do.
It’s a job
Desktop Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Windsor Locks, CT5. September 2019
It’s not a horrible place to work, good people, easy job. But if your here your stuck with little hope of advancing. It’s good to work here if your in between jobs and need an income but not as a career.
Review
Customer Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Preston4. September 2019
Overall, decent place to work and lovely people. Management was top quality and understood its employees. Great benefits and good commute routes to work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
no comment
Application Managment Service Delivery Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS4. September 2019
I was transitioned to this company because i was a contractor. i have been in the same position with Black and Veatch as my client for the last 24 years.
Arbeitskultur
Good experience gained in a demanding IT environment.
IT Project Manager (Contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chorley, Lancashire4. September 2019
12 months as a contractor at DXC working on the BAE Systems account supporting Ministry of Defence on Ship, Air and ground projects. Projects were global and in a high secure environment. Very intense and demanding role.
n/a
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterlee4. September 2019
As I only worked for them for 5 months as a TUPE. they seems okay if but several other colleagues have had issues with pay when the minimum wage went up several month later and several staff are still on the previous wage
BO/BODS Sr Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  HYDERABAD4. September 2019
Its very good company given good carrier and its productive and fun work place. Wonderful work environment give goo d carrier for all the employees.thanks
A Company I would Recommend
NMCI Field Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL3. September 2019
- Typical day would be handling Helpdesk tickets.
- Didn't work directly with management.
- Work place was relaxed.
- Not really a hard part.
- Most enjoyable part of job was helping customers and meeting new people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
5,0
Has it's pros and cons.
Data entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Shepshed3. September 2019
I often look forward to going to work as it is a great place to be with friendly staff who always support you and treat you well. The job is enjoyable but can become repetitive, this has since been improved with targets and leaderboards, giving you something to aim and work for. The pay is ok, but the main issues are the unsocial hours and lack of promotion within the company.
Muy mala
Supervisor Cuentas a Pagar Sr, división CARIBE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires3. September 2019
No se respeta al trabajador a nivel contrato o personal, degrada mucho al personal, se roza con la falta de respeto.
Beneficios de gym
Nachteile
No se respeta los contratos de trabajo a nivel horas extras.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Unorganized
Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kalamazoo, MI3. September 2019
DXC Technology, who is over Pfizer and AT&T now, has taken on both contracts without the proper tools to perform the migrations, meet SLAs and customer satisfaction. The managers do not listen to their employees. Additionally, co-workers who came from previous contracts make it a cut throat hostile, highly competitive environment... There's no team work and no structure.

environment.
Unlimited Vacation Time
Hostile Environment
productive place
Project Management Financial Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McLean, VA2. September 2019
overall good experience. working as analyst specifically on month end close activities, ppmc, and project management, detailed work place, resource planning.
5,0
Ohana is the best!
Tech Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boise, ID 837132. September 2019
I felt joyfullness each time I came into work the people I worked with and clientel made it an outstanding experience. A day at work included joking with co workers dealing with small to larger tasks every nature involving the product we supported with every customer type.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
1,0
Empresa como outra qualquer
Analista de Suporte (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2. September 2019
Se você gosta de bajular a chefia, está dentro. Se quiser trabalhar, está fora.
It was CSC then
System Programmer Analyst/Senior Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blythewood, SC2. September 2019
Left before CSC became DXC. Because of that, many things I may tell does not apply anymore. From what I remember it used to develop coding for students
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
This company does not care for the employees.
Customer Service/ Nevada Medicaid Claims Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Conway, AR31. August 2019
They are only concerned with their deadlines. They will keep extending the temps contracts ...so they never have to pay them normal wages, benefits etc. No job security. Constant layoffs ...so they can continue paying low abcbs not have to give raises.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage