Bewertungen für DXC Technology

Alle 2.399 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Good experience gained in a demanding IT environment.
IT Project Manager (Contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chorley, Lancashire4. September 2019
12 months as a contractor at DXC working on the BAE Systems account supporting Ministry of Defence on Ship, Air and ground projects. Projects were global and in a high secure environment. Very intense and demanding role.
n/a
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterlee4. September 2019
As I only worked for them for 5 months as a TUPE. they seems okay if but several other colleagues have had issues with pay when the minimum wage went up several month later and several staff are still on the previous wage
BO/BODS Sr Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  HYDERABAD4. September 2019
Its very good company given good carrier and its productive and fun work place. Wonderful work environment give goo d carrier for all the employees.thanks
A Company I would Recommend
NMCI Field Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL3. September 2019
- Typical day would be handling Helpdesk tickets.
- Didn't work directly with management.
- Work place was relaxed.
- Not really a hard part.
- Most enjoyable part of job was helping customers and meeting new people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Has it's pros and cons.
Data entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Shepshed3. September 2019
I often look forward to going to work as it is a great place to be with friendly staff who always support you and treat you well. The job is enjoyable but can become repetitive, this has since been improved with targets and leaderboards, giving you something to aim and work for. The pay is ok, but the main issues are the unsocial hours and lack of promotion within the company.
Muy mala
Supervisor Cuentas a Pagar Sr, división CARIBE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires3. September 2019
No se respeta al trabajador a nivel contrato o personal, degrada mucho al personal, se roza con la falta de respeto.
Beneficios de gym
Nachteile
No se respeta los contratos de trabajo a nivel horas extras.
Unorganized
Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kalamazoo, MI3. September 2019
DXC Technology, who is over Pfizer and AT&T now, has taken on both contracts without the proper tools to perform the migrations, meet SLAs and customer satisfaction. The managers do not listen to their employees. Additionally, co-workers who came from previous contracts make it a cut throat hostile, highly competitive environment... There's no team work and no structure.

environment.
Unlimited Vacation Time
Hostile Environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
productive place
Project Management Financial Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McLean, VA2. September 2019
overall good experience. working as analyst specifically on month end close activities, ppmc, and project management, detailed work place, resource planning.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Ohana is the best!
Tech Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boise, ID 837132. September 2019
I felt joyfullness each time I came into work the people I worked with and clientel made it an outstanding experience. A day at work included joking with co workers dealing with small to larger tasks every nature involving the product we supported with every customer type.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Empresa como outra qualquer
Analista de Suporte (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2. September 2019
Se você gosta de bajular a chefia, está dentro. Se quiser trabalhar, está fora.
It was CSC then
System Programmer Analyst/Senior Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blythewood, SC2. September 2019
Left before CSC became DXC. Because of that, many things I may tell does not apply anymore. From what I remember it used to develop coding for students
Arbeitskultur
This company does not care for the employees.
Customer Service/ Nevada Medicaid Claims Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Conway, AR31. August 2019
They are only concerned with their deadlines. They will keep extending the temps contracts ...so they never have to pay them normal wages, benefits etc. No job security. Constant layoffs ...so they can continue paying low abcbs not have to give raises.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
One daily conference call for about 15 minutes
Senior Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA31. August 2019
I worked as a last man standing on-site technician. Work was reasonable, and mostly local on-site. Reasonably relaxed work environment. My division got outsourced.
Arbeitskultur
Professionally challenging but no merit increases in 10 years.
Cross Functional Program Manager Bionix/PDXC (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Home based office31. August 2019
Typical work day is 13 hours/day.
Learned Cloud, Scaled Agile, SAFe, Scrum, and Lean.
Held several senior management roles.
Culture is exceptional.
The most enjoyable parts of the job working with the best of the best in our company, new technology, and leading-edge services as a platform.
Hardest parts of the job is the long hours and interactions with a very toxic, passive-aggressive director. Several people have quit just because of this individual.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Mis-managed, understaffed, insecure workplace
Desktop Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Coast31. August 2019
After working 50-60hr weeks for 2 years for this company with no vacation, I was greeted with a surprise visit from my supervisor with "administrative leave" paperwork before being let go along with a few other people supposedly because the client they had a contract with had the power to fire people in our company whenever they felt like it. I lost a week's worth of sick time and had to pay for health care for 2 weeks before even getting my last pay check as they pretended I might actually keep the position. Before being advised I was let go, I was interrogated by some French Canadian upper management guy as if I was personally to blame for the mass layoff they were facing. There was no warning to this layoff even though management knew about the possibility MONTHS IN ADVANCE! If you're interested in working in I.T., DO NOT START HERE! DXC will leave a bad taste in your mouth for years to come.
The worst part about this company is having 12 different people calling you, emailing, texting you, messaging you with demands about progress, inventory status, ticket status, etc, etc with no one manager taking responsibility for assisting you in doing the job of 5 people. In fact even though I was assigned a manager at first, I was assigned 6 different managers within just a few months and at some points I had no manager at all.
The pay was abysmal at best for the amount of work they expect you to do, and they lend no human resource assistance in keeping up with their hundreds of tickets in to meet the SLA that they contract with their clients for.
They basically set themselves
  mehr... up for failure while putting all the pressure on one low paid technician to do all the work. Even if you have a hundred tickets in your queue, you're expected to personally call or email every single client every single day and update the ticket accordingly, leaving very little time to actually solve any of them. Their neglect in adequately staffing their client locations was their doom.

In the end, their complete lack of management and staffing caused them to fail their clients and lose millions of dollars in fines due to their failure to meet their contractual obligations.
  Weniger
overtime always available
Nachteile
low pay, no vacation, being the only company employee on site to support 1000 people, being the only technician within 100 miles, 12 people all trying to be your manager, no vacation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Still improving
Financial Associate II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka31. August 2019
Mergered by HPE & CSC.New management unable to handle completely.
Policies not revealed.
It still in Progressive stage.
Less Career Growth.
Less Hikes.
No Bonus
Good Company to start the Digital Journey
Integration Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cordoba, Argentina29. August 2019
Good Points
DXC is a Good Company to start the Digital Journey.
It has a really good Learning Library and trainings available for all employees.
Bad Poings
Need to redeploy his mind in all stuff related to people care.
Salaries in remote regions are not reviewed in a proper way.
The word Work Force Reduction is the solution for all
The promise breaker.
Professional System Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Municipio de Isabela, PR29. August 2019
I was in a bad company, no
Was a waste of time- a loss year in a company that never take care or
support his employees.
The promise breaker.
The liar.
The unsupportive one.
Vorteile
never mind, is a waste of time
waste of time
Arbeitskultur
Workday Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka29. August 2019
Productive and good workplace. Learned a lot which helps me to build myself. work environment is good and people are helping a lot in all aspects. overall is good.
Death Spiral
Delivery Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Aldershot, Hampshire28. August 2019
It has been sad watching the decline of a once-great company which has been gutted by the hopelessly despotic management style of its CEO - has been an awful place to work since the merger...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage