DXC Technology

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 3 301 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Gute Arbeitskollegen, Möglichkeit zu WFH, leider unsicherer Arbeitsort wegen Mangels an Perspektiven, ausser man ist bereit einen langen Arbeitsweg in Kauf zu nehmen.
Arbeitskultur
Management is quick to get rid of the higher paid Senior Techs and replace them with younger lower paid. Constant lay offs are gonna be happening daily. Management does not care about your success.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Good work life balance. Good people. Employees are cooperative each other. More flexibility. Yearly 10 days shut down holidays. No much pressure.
Good to work
Arbeitskultur
It depends on which area you are working. It can be more stressfull depending on phase of project or a client. But as well it is pretty productive and it can be very relaxed
It is always nice to work in such environment.

People are very much knowledge sharing oriented.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I went through thorough training for the SIE & Series 6 exams over a two-month period during the COVID-19 quarantine period, so trained from home. We were paid well hourly, but encouraged to study several hours during our personal time as well. Even so, most of us didn't pass the exam, and a few left before testing. While waiting to test, we received a one-week product training, which was not enough time at all. They knew this, but preferred the throw-the-kid-in-the-swimming-pool method of training, and threw us on the phones with very little knowledge of what we were talking about.
Vorteile
Great pay, a lot of training for licensing exam
Nachteile
Not so much product training before going on the phone
Arbeitskultur
What you get hired in making will be what you make forever weather you are there two years or twenty years. Many people will never get the chance to advance.
Arbeitskultur
DXC's supervisors and management treat their contract employees unfairly. Direct hire gets more tasks to be done, they learn more, and of course they get higher pay. Contractors are treated as "helpers" of the direct employees. Believe me!

Direct hires get full working hours per week (40hrs or more), but contractors gets less hours. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
Arbeitskultur
from the beginning DXC Has placed staff at risk of redundancy month after month its always hung over you like an axe waiting to drop and when it does drop you feel relief not upset. I was recently made redundant and its the best thing to have happened. Don't expect a pay rise even if you move roles to one 2 or 3 grades higher your pay will remain the same, in the 13 years I worked there I had 2 pay reviews. Appraisals are a joke just a pen pushing exercise
Vorteile
the other staff are lovely
Nachteile
Redundancy low pay lack of recognition for roles
Arbeitskultur
DXC is expanded to a large area. The work culture in DXC is very friendly.
I love to spend time playing pool and also do work out when ever i get time out of my work. Life here is so cool. Thanks, DXC for such an awesome workplace.
Vorteile
Big area for walk and Gymnasium for workout.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
This team works collaboratively and recognition of achievements keeps the culture and business benefits alive throughout the project. Some work onsite and from the company office at same time, so a degree of flexibility is possible for top performers
Gréât rapport in team
Nachteile
Not much check in for casuals once you’re hired
Arbeitskultur
It’s beautiful place to work with great work life balance only concern is salary but I don’t think it has great impact as long as you have peaceful environment.

Great Manager he is so cool and encouraging. Management can work on paying salaries as per market standards.
Work life balance
Salaries
Arbeitskultur
I worked as a Prj Mgr for DXC. A total of 6 months before massive layoffs sent me packing. The Plano campus was utterly depressing. In a huge room with at least 50 cubicles, maybe 5 people showed up in the office consistently. The entire building was like that. Don’t get me wrong - remote work is great and I took advantage of it too but this office was gray, empty and contributed to the lacking culture of the company. There were tons of broken processes and workflows where getting answers led to brick walls. Thank God for the one coffee machine that saved me the few times that I dared to work in office after required attendance during training. There was little to no support for someone still learning the ropes, little opportunity for asking questions in a safe space and a sense of isolation. Anxiety was high and every client facing meeting felt like I was Covering up my battle wounds and being just aware enough of what was going on to get through a 1 hr call. Resources were scarce and distrust high. At a certain point, we all just did the best we could knowing that any day that phone call would come and let us know “times up” - 24 hours to pack your stuff and get out. Hope it has improved.
Decent Pay
So many things.
Arbeitskultur
Your job is not saved. You can get laid off at any moment.
Environment is really good. The management is not that good not that clear with the employees.
Arbeitskultur
Incapace di avere strategia management improponibile attenza solo a
far fuori gli esuberi
Rapporto con i colleghi
No Job security.
Fire any time.

no salary when fire.

terrible management.

Hire and fire rule . every day firing.

3rd class company.

this is not good company. after joining you are spoiling your carrier
Vorteile
no pros. managers are playing politics.
Nachteile
managers are playing politics. never join this company.
Arbeitskultur
Left prior job after 11 years in hope of aligning with org that I could grow with. A year later they went through another mass workforce reduction for the sake of profits and stock price, I was caught up in, finding myself at an ageist position finding another job. A year later and then in midst of the pandemic limitations, still unemployed.
Vorteile
Not many, salary was decent while it lasted.
Nachteile
Executive staff was bizarre at the time, Did not support the recommendations of knowledgeable tech staff, just wanted signing on new customers and then not able to deliver.
Arbeitskultur
No mantienen sus proyectos por mas de 3 meses, nunca trabaje para lo que me habian entrevistado, ni me asingaron trabajo efectivo, mi manager nunca me atendio cuando me acerque a el para pedirle que me asignara mas trabajo o un lugar asigando...
Esta bonito el lugar...
Todo lo demas...
Arbeitskultur
Here when i joined i expected development work but they are providing support for the application.
So only i am looking for different organization else this is good organization only.
Arbeitskultur
Its really good workplace to learn new technology. If you eager to work then you will get a lot of opportunity here. Management is always very keen to provide you new roles and responsibilities, its up-to you how much you can grab.
Environment
More work less salary, No Vertical growth
Arbeitskultur
No geral é uma empresa muito justa com relação aos pagamentos e oferece excelentes benefícios no entanto, nem sempre permite que os funcionários usufruam daquilo que oferecem como benefício, em especial no quesito equilíbrio entre vida pessoal e profissional, bem como com relação à promoções e plano de carreira. Outro grande problema é a instabilidade que a empresa oferece, fala-se em redução de quadro de funcionários o tempo todo e de fato, eles acontecem sempre.
Vorteile
Bons benefícios e pagamento justo
Nachteile
Excesso de trabalho e instabilidade
Arbeitskultur
Lowball offer for starting pay, no pay raise, average benefits. Navigating the computer systems is challenging. Poor onboarding as local HQ has NO on-site HR.