Bewertungen für DXC Technology

2.367 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.391 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Only if you real need a job and not a career
Senior Sales Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ14. August 2019
Very unstable environment. Company does not value employees. Culture of company is not consistent with what is being articulated to new employees. Resonsibilities continue to growth without matching compensation. No time for vacation with assigned workloads
High Salary
Nachteile
Not stable, bad culture from the top
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
DXC employment longevity
Advisor Security Compliance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote14. August 2019
The opportunity to remain employed at DXC was shattered by a quick reduction in force of many talented and knowledgable individuals. The employees went from gainfully employed and loyal to unemployed with a day or day and a half notice.
I assume DXC knows what they are doing. They let a huge amount of talent walk out the door without as much as a pat on the back.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Would not recommend
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blythewood, SC13. August 2019
It's like a toxic relationship. You get told all these great things in the beginning and it may appear good but then once you are in it and get to know them for yourself..you see their true colors. That's the best way for me to explain it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN13. August 2019
this by far was the worst job ever management did not no what they were doing they throw you out to fail. no help with coworkers bad work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Terrible
Database Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Colorado Springs, CO13. August 2019
Layoffs simply for quarterly performance. No pay increase in 5 years. Good benefits however. Telecommuting was a plus, but could be reversed at any time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
One star because zero stars is not an option
Sr. Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX12. August 2019
This is one of the most discouraging companies I have worked for in my entire adult career. The company lacks any real culture and values, there is poor communication, and employees are treated as if they are lucky to have a job. WFRs are quite common in the company, especially if you are a U.S.-based employee (no protections for at-will states). The company was a recent merger between CSC and HPE employees (plus some other acquisitions). Most HPE employees are now gone (left voluntarily or have been WFR'd). Processes at this company are full of administrative red-tape. The company is loosing bids to competition because of bloated and difficult bidding processes. Quality is virtually non-existent because all of the good employees are looking elsewhere or have already left.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Started OK but got worse after the merger
Service Desk Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesterfield11. August 2019
This company started fine, however after the merger the environment got worse and worse. We are understaffed and facing reduncancies. We are also severely underpaid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Awful - dxc runs on greed - RUN!!!
Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pennsylvania9. August 2019
What a despicable company. After seven year’s of service during which I made highly valuable improvements for our team, I was given one week’s notice and a whopping five weeks severance per the ‘workforce reduction policy’. Told me it was nothing personal and had nothing to do with performance. (my April review- all ‘1-exceeded expectations) Sorry but extremely personal when you turn someone’s life upside down. After the first few years, dxc turned out to be the absolute worst company of my career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Avoid at all costs - constant WFR and choas
Production Operative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chorley, Lancashire8. August 2019
A company in increasing trouble and constantly WFR of very skilled staff for lower cost centres abroad with little or no Knowledge transfer taking place, closing sites down and laying off expert stay as well as advertising roles to entry level.

The staff that do remain are left with doing more than one persons job, little direction, little training and support + no pay rises and very support at all including fellow staff members who are stress and anxious about the level off work and constant WFR.

Avoid at all costs and don't believe the positive reviews that have been put up - it's all bad.
Nachteile
WFR all the time, poor opportunities and growth
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
5,0
Technical Solutions Rep (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tulsa, OK8. August 2019
I love my job at DXC. My supervisor is awesome!! Environment is awesome!! Security so when I am off work late I don't worry. Very nice place to work in my opinion. Benefits started day 1 which is awesome!! very much a team atmosphere from day 1 too
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 7Melden
Fast paced,
TEAM Lead Manage Web Hosting (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA8. August 2019
very fast paced environment, lots of customer facing interactions, work as part of a corss functional multi disciplined, multi continent suport team, exposure to many technologies,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Terrible company to work for avoid at all costs
Subject Matter Expert (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chatham, Kent8. August 2019
This company is the worst company I have ever worked for by a long long way. You are merely a disposable number no matter how skilled or experience you are.

Terrible management who do not even understand day to day activity or any form of long term planning. I received no pay rise in 5 years despite being a top performer and being on my entry salary.

There are constant redundancies, a very negative culture and travel bans where staff were instructed to attend meetings and then not reimbursed for their travel.
Working from home - Flexible hours
Nachteile
Negative culture, constant redundancies, poor morale, no training, stressful working environment, poor management, confused company identity
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Worst and Pathetic ever
Professional application Delivery (SAP Consultant) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka7. August 2019
I had joined this company 4 years back, Well Being a regular Employee of DXC Technology I can provide a true and unbiased review.
Day at work-: Not good you have to work like you have have never worked before. Just work like a robot with no life.
Learning-: Depends upon the project which you will work. Honestly no learning in this company. Completely zero learning and you have to learn from your own if you really want to learn.
Management-: Worst and Pathetic ever.
Work place culture-: Only Firing and Firing employees; no hikes in salary. Just Work like a blue collar worker with no hopes and wishes.
Hardest part-: To survive in this company.
Enjoyable part in this company-: Unfortunately this thing doesn’t exist in this company.
No pros
Many
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Toxic
Medicaid (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI6. August 2019
No raises, no appreciation for employees. favoritism. Toxic place. No advancement. people leaving like a revolving door. Health insurance high. Not worth it
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Good people, stagnant career
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS6. August 2019
Corporate seems only concerned with stock price and cost cutting. Always trying to squeeze more out of the employee for nothing in return. No incentives to go above and beyond. Zero perks. Management is in turmoil most often.
I am part of a GREAT team of developers and account managers, who (despite no incentive) work hard every day for our clients and our self respect. We are always asked to do more, for less.
I can say that management is ok with working remote for many positions, and generally let the technical teams work unhindered.
I think if you are looking to get your feet wet in your career, DXC would be a good place to start. But for long term career and salary advancement, look elsewhere.
Vorteile
Remote work for most positions
Nachteile
Zero perks. Zero incentive to work harder.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Learned a lot and Experienced a lot
Field Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Selangor, Malaysia6. August 2019
It was good. Learned a lot about IT industry. However, changing roles wasn't easy. Then it will hinder you from learning something new and grow as a professional. Pay isn't going well long term.
hostile environment
PMO Manager O365 Cloud Migration (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Erskine, Scotland5. August 2019
Did not enjoy working here, it was a hostile environment. I could not wait to leave as i was anxious all the time. Colleagues were only interested in taking your job and stabbing you in the back
Don't work here
Insurance Healthcare Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Little Rock, AR5. August 2019
We were required to come in 15 minutes before our shift started to work out of our email without being paid. The only way to move up or get treated fairly is to know someone in management or be willing to work for free. The metrics were unrealistic. Management doesn't call back clients who needed extra assistance or needed to complain which means most of our calls were providers trying to get ahold of management. You don't have time to call people back when you tell them you are going to. This leads to a hostile work environment with providers calling into the call center incredibly angry. You have 1 - 2 weeks to learn everything about AR Medicaid and how the system works which is unrealistic. They do not train their reps and then employees get reprimanded for trying to assist the reps that haven't been trained properly. They will also lay off their vets to hire people off the street at a lower salary and so they don't have to pay for their retirement. Their disability people are impossible to work with. You can have short term disability and be paid for it and then be denied for long term disability. While that is happening, you will not be paid. You cannot look for a job to supplement your income or you will be denied and will have to go back to work full time with no exceptions. You just have to wait for them to approve or deny. Since you have no income coming in and you are technically on disability, DXC does not provide insurance. You have to pay for it out of your own pocket. Again, you have to pay for your own insurance out of pocket, but you are not allowed to supplement  mehr... your income with anything or you will be denied and are expected to go back to work full time.

Basically, DO NOT WORK HERE.
  Weniger
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Buena empresa y ambiente de trabajo
Encargado de equipo (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Avilés, Asturias provincia5. August 2019
Empresa multinacional que se preocupa por el bienestar de sus empleados.
seguro privado
congelación de salarios indefinida
Productive and fun
Financial Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka5. August 2019
1.The projects in DXC are highly informative, everyday an employee used to be benefited in one or the other process.
2.Good management.
3.There is nothing like hardest part of the job, an employee should be educated about the process before he starts the production to deliver the best and reduce the errors.
4.Enjoyable part of the work is training to juniors and at month ends, I was enjoying the pressure of work on month ends.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage