DXC Technology

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 3 301 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Gute Arbeitskollegen, Möglichkeit zu WFH, leider unsicherer Arbeitsort wegen Mangels an Perspektiven, ausser man ist bereit einen langen Arbeitsweg in Kauf zu nehmen.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I have joined dxc.technology at nov 2018 as a college graduate. Got trainning on java and Angular full stack, my first project was based on Java and Angular but after this i was deployed one of the project where i works on old technology.
Salary on time.
Nachteile
Maximum projects based on old technology.
Arbeitskultur
The company has what is called as IJP "internal job posting". However, when you apply for IJP the management would use all the cheap tactics to stop you from joining the new positon. eg:- goin behind your back and asking the hiring manager to not to hire you because you are incompetent & even not releasing you when requested by the hiring manager.
its an MNC
Nachteile
no job security, managers are incompetent, you are not recognised based on your talent but your connections
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Sem planejamento qualquer para estagiários, simplesmente te colocam em qualquer lugar e a gerência é mais perdida do que cego em tiroteio, você faz a entrevista para uma determinada área que nem sequer existe em um determinado projeto, então te colocam em qualquer lugar mesmo que você não se saia bem, porque os assuntos da empresa acabam afetando a todos!
Benefícios bons para estagiários
Nachteile
Péssima gerência, sem foco total
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
DXC is a good place to work .It provide work life balance to the employees and flexible working hours also if required based on the situation.
Work environment is also very good.
Arbeitskultur
This is one of the best Conpanies to worj with when it comes to IT. There are opportunities to grow and also a lot of opportunities to enhance existing process. They also have their own Code repositories for re use when needed.
They value work/life balance
Nachteile
Salary increase doesnt happen too often unlike other Companies
Arbeitskultur
Managers have no idea what’s going on with their accounts and employees suffer because of it. Roles are undefined and there is no communication. Raises and bonuses are nonexistent.
Arbeitskultur
Ability to work from home multiple days a week. Many talented people in the organization.
The hardest part of the job is the treatment of contractors. The company culture switches from contractors to full timers and back to contractors. So as a contractor you have the potential for your contract to end at any time.

The company is currently focused on hiring full time staff.
- Collaborative Employees
- Flexible Work Location Arrangements

- Multi-City Location

- Some Projects are Client-Based

- Travel Opportunities

- Learning Opportunities
Arbeitskultur
Good vibes, collaborative team work and friendly colleagues. DXC Technology was an amazing experience for me. I had the opportunity to travel to Melbourne for a week and work collaboratively with a team on an important Bid. Though, the hours were long when deadlines were due, I loved working for DXC as a Graphic Designer. They absolutely support growing your skills and career.
Vorteile
Free fruit and table tennis
Sometimes long hours
Arbeitskultur
DXC technology is a very good work place, my team was very supportive , helped me to understand and share at the same time

flexible to work and learn new things .

I can definitely say it helped to grow my skills and compete with the present environment
Arbeitskultur
Lots of mergers and acquisitions. I worked from home but only twice spoke with my boss. There was no method for learning or setting yourself up for success. With focus on ROI, lay-offs seemed to be a monthly occurrence. Left the the entire group unstable. There wasn't any team building. Constantly pushed to make our quotas which was also stressful when the work wasn't there. And then when we do, there was also some metric in place that you wouldn't get your bonus.
work from home
no management support
Arbeitskultur
fun space to work at, the team which i was working was very socializing and good to work with (including the manager). All in all, the workspace was good to work at.
Arbeitskultur
The Tulsa office looks like a prison and is run by mostly incompetent people. There’s a reason they are always hiring. You will never get a raise here and you will be on the phone 100% of the time Monday through Friday.
Too many to list
Arbeitskultur
Multinational to give you immense opportunity to work in various fields of your interests. The team which eats together, grow together. It is one of the oldest & biggest startup after merger.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work and management is also doing ok. Post merger of CSC technologies and HPES to form DXC Technologies, company is going through a an transformation. The new CEO is promising.
Arbeitskultur
Extremely poor management who really don’t care about their people and definitely do not have your back! Poor salaries and no chance of raises/bonuses or any kind of advancement. Since a long time many managers are working and they have many managers with them. They rule the group and they do what ever they want to do.
Vorteile
poor managers working since a long time
Dirty Managers doing politics
Arbeitskultur
If you are a new hire that is great pay for you but do not expect raises. New hires come in at 2 or more dollars on your than people with years of service. They also have a hirer job title.
Arbeitskultur
Need some challenging management team to take up new ideas.
Older tools and processes are not up to the market standard.

New strategy should be taken up to face the market.
Work-life balance
Good compensation

Good team & manager

MEPZ - good spot and environment

Benefits are awesome

Internal team

Management is good
Arbeitskultur
I spent almost 6 years in CSC (DXC). My overall experience was good. I will be very happy If I get the opportunity to join DXC again in my future. Looking forward good opportunity in DXC
Cab, medical room